Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

I'm Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage-omotola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage-omotola (1862 Views)

Is Stella Damascus & Her Husband Having Marital Issues Like Tiwa Savage Too? / This Lady Says She Looks Like Tiwa Savage / I Am Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage - Singer, Lola Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage-omotola by NewsINigeria(m): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-g9uMLYmBYw8/VQfCZtnIrLI/AAAAAAABsLU/WEdMpcs-F-M/s1600/omotola-singing.jpg[/img]

I'm not trying to be like Tiwa Savage-Omotola

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde has said she is not trying to be Tiwa Savage as far as her musical career is concerned..She told TW Magazine

‘I finished my second album since 2010 but it is not yet out contrary to insinuations’.I am not trying to be a Tiwa Savage. My career is like a Barbara Streisand kind of career. I said I would bring out an album every five years. The next step for me is to have my own entertainment place where you can listen to my music, watch my movies and experience everything about Omotola?"

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/im-not-trying-to-be-like-tiwa-savage-omotola/
Re: I'm Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage-omotola by osamaBUSH(m): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2015
So omotola u stil sing after all the yeye music u did back then

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage-omotola by Tomeseen(f): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2015
Barbra streisand kinda career, omotola and Barbra in same category. Issokay o if I talk now dey will say that...

Btw den those TIME people do Omotola strong thing.
Re: I'm Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage-omotola by oluwadamilolah(f): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Though I love Omosexy, but singing is out of it. She should sticks to acting which she's good at
Re: I'm Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage-omotola by repogirl(f): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
omotola,I love you o but you can't sing to save your life....... Maybe if you do some serious vocal training and learn the sing in the correct key, songs that fit your voice plus a really good producer that can put it all together nicely, there might be hope sha.
Re: I'm Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage-omotola by dorleey(f): 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
I just laugh whenever I see this beauty trying to sing. Omosexy, singing no be by force na! Just leave am!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Davido Unveiled As Closeup Tooth Paste Ambassador (photos) / Checkout Ebube Nwagbo's S3xy Short White Gown To Ini Edo's Birthday Party / Red Carpet Photos From The Wedding Party Movie Premiere. Banky, Genevieve +more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.