Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Where To Get Okrika ( Used Cloth In Lagos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Get Okrika ( Used Cloth In Lagos) (825 Views)

Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later / Okrika Clothes, Pistol, Gin, Other Goods Banned By Customs (SEE FULL LIST) / I Am Looking For Wholesalers And Retailers Of Okrika Cloths Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Okrika ( Used Cloth In Lagos) by rasheedow(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2015
Good morning, I was base in Ondo State and i was thinking of Okrika business. pls i need help on where to get cheapest OKRIKA in Lagos and the bundle price pls. THanks
Re: Where To Get Okrika ( Used Cloth In Lagos) by Tradesrunner(m): 12:11am On Mar 18, 2015
rasheedow:
Good morning, I was base in Ondo State and i was thinking of Okrika business. pls i need help on where to get cheapest OKRIKA in Lagos and the bundle price pls. THanks
Its advisable you talk to those already in the business, there are many things they would share with you that we help you succeed. As for places in lagos. There is one at alaba and another around iyana ipaga called katangura. Hope this helps
Re: Where To Get Okrika ( Used Cloth In Lagos) by rasheedow(m): 6:31am On Mar 18, 2015
Tradesrunner:

Its advisable you talk to those already in the business, there are many things they would share with you that we help you succeed. As for places in lagos. There is one at alaba and another around iyana ipaga called katangura. Hope this helps
Thank you, i appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

8 Interesting Nigerian E-commerce Websites You Probably Never Heard About / Gtbank Website Is Down / Jumia 12:12 Flash Sale Amazing Deals for 12 Hours - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.