Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later (10276 Views)

Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. / My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business / How To Access Pay Later, Branch And Quick Check Loans Without Been Rejected: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
Buy your okrika bales and pay later. I am based at Cotonou, and i am a major dealer on all kinds of first grade AAA bales.

My bales ranges from 65k for any gender, and basically Grade AAA, with 200-250pieces inside it. No rags, tore clothes or faded clothes.

For those who are into the business or those who intend to start the business, i have over 100bales in my warehouse at cotonou, and i need to enhance sales, so i am proposing an offer to all my Nigerian prospective buyers.

- PAY 35,000 AND I WILL SEND 65K WORTH OF GOODS TO YOU, AND YOU WILL PAY LATER, AFTER SELLING, THEN CARRY ANOTHER.

- THE FASTER YOU SELL, THE BETTER FOR US TO TRANSACT MORE BUSINESS.

- YOU WILL PROVIDE YOUR VALID SHOP AND HOME ADDRESS FOR TRACKING, INCASE YOU TRY TO DEFAULT

Those who are serious should contact me. I will send the goods to Katangua market lagos, and you will come and pick it up.

The business is profitable.

You can become my distributor in Nigerian.

Call/Sms my Nigerian line:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later by mathmatica: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
....and I guess you think an average Nigerian is that gullible?.....no be only 100 bags you get,nah one warehouse.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later by chiefkpokp(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
How many people your 100bags don epp @op?

1 Like

Re: Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
mathmatica:
....and I guess you think an average Nigerian is that gullible?.....no be only 100 bags you get,nah one warehouse.

Thanks for your comments.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
chiefkpokp:
How many people your 100bags don epp @op?

You wont know, untill you try it out

1 Like

Re: Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later by Sunnymatey(m): 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Guy if am convince that l can get what l want inside, l will buy 3 bales at a time but on 1 condition. U deliver, l inspect and if satisfied, l hand u ur cash. Shikina. 08169582770

4 Likes

Re: Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Guy if am convince that l can get what l want inside, l will buy 3 bales at a time but on 1 condition. U deliver, l inspect and if satisfied, l hand u ur cash. Shikina. 08169582770
YOU ARE FREE TO COME AND INSPECT.
Re: Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later by saintikechi(m): 12:23am On Apr 20, 2016
Pictures or I don't believe it.
Re: Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later by millhouse: 1:10am On Apr 20, 2016
Yes o... We need pictures
Re: Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later by Teeshafoods(f): 3:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Please am interested 08027853057
Re: Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later by jefy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
In need of dealers of quality already made jean,polo,shirts,boxsers and siglets for men. Send me a mail lets discuss business @jflair777@gmail.com
Re: Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later by richmans(m): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Scandalbuster:
Buy your okrika bales and pay later. I am based at Cotonou, and i am a major dealer on all kinds of first grade AAA bales.

My bales ranges from 65k for any gender, and basically Grade AAA, with 200-250pieces inside it. No rags, tore clothes or faded clothes.

For those who are into the business or those who intend to start the business, i have over 100bales in my warehouse at cotonou, and i need to enhance sales, so i am proposing an offer to all my Nigerian prospective buyers.

- PAY 35,000 AND I WILL SEND 65K WORTH OF GOODS TO YOU, AND YOU WILL PAY LATER, AFTER SELLING, THEN CARRY ANOTHER.

- YOU WILL PROVIDE YOUR VALID SHOP AND HOME ADDRESS FOR TRACKING, INCASE YOU TRY TO DEFAULT

Those who are serious should contact me. I will send the goods to Katangua market lagos, and you will come and pick it up.

i am intrested but based in abidjan call wouldn't be easy for me in terms of airtime do u av watsaapp or facebook or e mail
Re: Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later by ayommy12: 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
What I need is bags and not clothes... Can u get me that?
Re: Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later by Achimaechi(m): 9:15am On May 01, 2016
Scandalbuster:

hi, l like to know if can l get ladies trousel bale but not first grade as, but may from third grade or so.
How much will one bale cost?
Re: Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later by IsaacBuchi(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2021

Please do you have another working number to contact you on?

Similar article:

Where To Buy First Grade Clothes In Lagos (get First Grade Okrika Bale In Lagos)
Where To Buy Wholesale Clothes In Lagos (cheap Wholesale Clothes In Nigeria)
Where To Buy Okrika Bale In Lagos - Where To Buy Okrika Clothes In Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence / Somebody Help! I'm Fed Up With What Scammers Are Doing To Our Reputation. / CBN Raises Benchmark MPR By 200 Basis Points To 24.75%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.