Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Telecom Job In Place Of Investment Job. Pls Read - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Telecom Job In Place Of Investment Job. Pls Read (937 Views)

Does This Happen In Your Place Of Work Too? / Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. / Average Salary And Bonuses Of Investment Bankers In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telecom Job In Place Of Investment Job. Pls Read by Jonohjon: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2009
Hi Fellas,

This is my first time on this forum, just want to hear other pple opinion about my present situation.
In all I have about 8 yrs working experience ( all in the finance industry) of which two of those yrs was wt an investment boutique in the ? (western world).

Recently, returned to Nigeria from ? (western world). where I bagged an Msc in finance, and 'm  CFA LV 2 candidate.Whilst, ave been fortunate enough to find a job. (Guess where?) In a Telecom firm, the salary wtout doubt is fantastic, official car and all the managerial extras, yet I dont' feel fulfilled cos my present job disposition is quite different to the Investment banking/fund mgt world I have always known.

Thats the dilemma should I just put my heart to it and close job hunting shop it or still continue shopping for my kind of job (of course while I hold  unto  the present one)?

Only serious minded response(s) pls.
Thank you
Re: Telecom Job In Place Of Investment Job. Pls Read by ayodeji1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2009
my brother,
better not loose what u gat.there are millions of people out there just looking for that kinda opportunity.but of couse that doesnt stop u from still looking out for your dream job by the side(thats if u have the time).

(1) (Reply)

Is 200,000/month Income Okay For A Doctor? / Would You Like To Have A Staff Canteen? / Petroleum Production Operators, Reservoir Engineers . . . Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.