Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Which Proffession Is The Most Prestigeous In Nigeria Of Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Proffession Is The Most Prestigeous In Nigeria Of Today (892 Views)

What The Most Suitable Proffession For A Married Woman? / Are Fresh Grads Of Today Smarter Than Previous Grads? / Getting The Prestigeous Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert(ccie), (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Proffession Is The Most Prestigeous In Nigeria Of Today by lekanjohn(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2010
I think the legal proffession has proved to be the most prestigeous among others for its unique and excellent products like Late Gani Fawehinmi,Raji Fashola and the fearless jugde that sent Bode George to the prison.

Similar and contradictory opinions are wellcome.
Re: Which Proffession Is The Most Prestigeous In Nigeria Of Today by zugoboss(m): 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2010
Suicide bombing
Re: Which Proffession Is The Most Prestigeous In Nigeria Of Today by Tudor6(f): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2010
Keep deceiving yourself. . . PASTORS get all the prestige in nigeria,. . . . The only upside is everybody even an illiterate is qualified.
Re: Which Proffession Is The Most Prestigeous In Nigeria Of Today by AjanleKoko: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2010
Tudór:

Keep deceiving yourself. . . PASTORS get all the prestige in nigeria,. . . . The only upside is everybody even an illiterate is qualified.

Totally disagree.
Asides Jolly Nyame and Moses Adasu, no other pastor has gotten into any serious government position on account of their being a cleric.
Re: Which Proffession Is The Most Prestigeous In Nigeria Of Today by Tudor6(f): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2010
Dude, did you read the topic at all?

It says which profession gets the most prestige not which one gets you elected into political office
Re: Which Proffession Is The Most Prestigeous In Nigeria Of Today by AjanleKoko: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2010
Tudór:

Dude, did you read the topic at all?

It says which profession gets the most prestige not which one gets you elected into political office

Ah. . . my bad. I should have mentioned that political officer holders have the most prestige in Nigeria.
Politics is a profession here.
Re: Which Proffession Is The Most Prestigeous In Nigeria Of Today by lekside44(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Ah. . . my bad. I should have mentioned that political officer holders have the most prestige in Nigeria.
Politics is a profession here.
seconded

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips For Improving Your Career / What are the biggest challenges to getting a job in the current market? / Which Fields Can LIS Graduates Carry Out Their Masters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.