Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

What Will You Do If You See This At Your Gate On Your Way Out? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If You See This At Your Gate On Your Way Out? (2247 Views)

Fuel Is The Gate Fee In This Lagos Party. (PHOTO) / Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! / #photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You See This At Your Gate On Your Way Out? by WholesaleTrader: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2015
Hmmmm..... I might be scared oooo but you see those papers in there, its tempting you know...
I won't collect sha that's me oooo, how about you?

Re: What Will You Do If You See This At Your Gate On Your Way Out? by Joshkid(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2015
grin...#The devil is a liar!
Re: What Will You Do If You See This At Your Gate On Your Way Out? by FLAWLES(f): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2015
I have aNointed water

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See This At Your Gate On Your Way Out? by 7footre(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Collect am sharply no time to waste
Re: What Will You Do If You See This At Your Gate On Your Way Out? by SuperSuave(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
They say urine spoils fetish things like this..na that day I go try am
Re: What Will You Do If You See This At Your Gate On Your Way Out? by Amincobabe(f): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
First: I go look left n right
Second: Pull up skirt
Third: Bend down to pee on top am
Four: As I bend, I go stylishly pack everything with my skirt
Devil is a liar!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See This At Your Gate On Your Way Out? by Zara09(f): 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Go back to the house to pray, then return n take the money
Re: What Will You Do If You See This At Your Gate On Your Way Out? by adanduka: 11:57am On Mar 18, 2015
Daniela02:
My name is Daniela, i want to give almighty praise to Dr ogbudu who help me to cure my HIV/AID, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people's life, this man also save the life of my friend who have HIV/AID, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem you can also contact him to help you out, he is a wonderful man, his email address is, ogbudugreatspiritualtemple@gmail.com. or you can call him through this number, +2348177432745.
Do you mind if I test you to confirm?
Re: What Will You Do If You See This At Your Gate On Your Way Out? by geejamal: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
lol, i go collect am
Re: What Will You Do If You See This At Your Gate On Your Way Out? by sonikstargirl(f): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
na only d moni waker come abi na persin put am there... omo! me i go leave am go my own wey... i no nid dat kind mysterious moni.
#I N€€D CLEAN $HIT#
Re: What Will You Do If You See This At Your Gate On Your Way Out? by kellykume(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
make the person go tell in oga say in no see am for house God is on his side

(1) (Reply)

When Daddy Wants To Be Mummy, Uncle Leke & Anty Sandra At The Same Time / Photo When You Have A Room Mate From Mbaise(lol) / This Can Only Happen In Naija (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.