Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Access To Bank Of Industry SME Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access To Bank Of Industry SME Loan (3260 Views)

CBN Revise Guide To Bank Charges / Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist / Advice Pls: Which Bank Is The Most SME Loan Friendly In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access To Bank Of Industry SME Loan by DRMixx: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Are you SME?
Do you seek to expand your business?
Do you seek loans between 0-250 Million Naira for equipment/machinery financing?
Can you meet up with some basic requirements of accessing loan?

If your answer is yes to these and more, you may contact any BOI accredited Business Development Services Provider (list on BOI website) for further engagement or call B.A.S on 08050211344.
Re: Access To Bank Of Industry SME Loan by mrsage(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2016
Okay
Re: Access To Bank Of Industry SME Loan by jose556(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2016
must i have registered my company before i apply?

(1) (Reply)

50 Organisations That Can Give You Capital To Start And Grow Your Business / January Inflation Drops To 15.13%, Says NBS / Which Is The Best Travel Affiliate Program In Nigeria? Wakanow Vs. Travelstart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.