Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,461 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Life And Times Of 'theinternrx' - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Life And Times Of 'theinternrx' (440 Views)

Ways You Can Balance Your Work Life And Personal Life / These Materials Could Change Your Life And Career! / 'what Matters Most To You In Life And Why' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life And Times Of 'theinternrx' by TheInternRX: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Good day folks, I got newly appointed as an Intern Pharmacist in a Nigerian Hospital. I plan to use this medium to share my experience as an intern pharmacist. I'll update daily, or as time permits.
Re: Life And Times Of 'theinternrx' by Parasitic(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
TheInternRX:
Good day folks, I got newly appointed as an Intern Pharmacist in a Nigerian Hospital. I plan to use this medium to share my experience as an intern pharmacist. I'll update daily, or as time permits.
thanks boss, please which hospital?
Re: Life And Times Of 'theinternrx' by TheInternRX: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2015
Parasitic:

thanks boss, please which hospital?
It's a Federal Medical Centre.
Re: Life And Times Of 'theinternrx' by TheInternRX: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2015
Day 1
We go on a tour round the FMC, as we go along, we are shown the various units and introduced to the various departmental heads and other staff in the units. We later get posted to our individual units.
My first posting is in the BULK STORE. On getting there my colleague and I are re-introduced and given some sort of orientation. I also took time to et acquainted with the different drugs and their locations.
Being the first day, we don't get to do much.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed For Finding Schools / Nigeria Leadership Initiative 5th Anniversary Lecture / The "Science" Of Filling Out The Application Form By Marija Sajekaite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.