Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

'what Matters Most To You In Life And Why' - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 'what Matters Most To You In Life And Why' (3436 Views)

7 Smart Ways To Balance Your Personal Life And Work Life / How Would You Answer This Stanford Essay? What Matters Most To You And Why? / Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'what Matters Most To You In Life And Why' by Lorax(f): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
I was asked what matters most to me in life and why. I could not give an answer straight away, I had to think about it. To me it's Academic excellence. Why: it is the foundation for success.
I asked my sis and she said her child(3 months). Why: she came from her(can you imagine).

Saying what matters most is easy, the 'why ' is what we find difficult to explain.
So the question is 'what matters most to you in life and why'.

1 Like

Re: 'what Matters Most To You In Life And Why' by Lorax(f): 12:01am On Oct 07, 2015
Mods please I don't know if this is the right section for this thread, if it's not please move it to the right section.
Re: 'what Matters Most To You In Life And Why' by MRBrownJ: 12:02am On Oct 07, 2015
ME, MYSELF and I is what matters the most to me .... because without me there would be none of all these blessings in my life.
Re: 'what Matters Most To You In Life And Why' by whugo(m): 12:09am On Oct 07, 2015
My spirituality. Cos without it,I m totally lost!
Re: 'what Matters Most To You In Life And Why' by yomi007k(m): 12:15am On Oct 07, 2015
What matters to us in life tends to change over time.

Sometime a lot matters at d same time undecided

God help us all

1 Like

Re: 'what Matters Most To You In Life And Why' by bluefilm: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
What matters most to me in this life is 'good health'.
Re: 'what Matters Most To You In Life And Why' by donstan18: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2019
Family.
Re: 'what Matters Most To You In Life And Why' by CAPSLOCKED: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
DRINKS. BECAUSE LIFE WILL BE MEANINGLESS WITHOUT DRINKS.

1 Like

Re: 'what Matters Most To You In Life And Why' by ogawisdom(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Indian herm aka Igbo

It makes me a royal Highness daily grin

God is the most important thing in life u must have a good relationship with him via his son Jesus Christ
Re: 'what Matters Most To You In Life And Why' by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
It changes with time..... What will matter most to you now will not be the same later.....

You don't expect a 20yr old to say that his future children are what matters most to him

(1) (Reply)

PMI Certified PMPs: Lets Meet Here / Lecturers / Teachers In The House / Ajanlekoko- I Need You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.