Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus (8197 Views)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation / D'banj Secretly Weds Half Caste Lady In Lagos Court - Stella Dimoko reports / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
I've always been a regular visitor of Linda Ikeji's blog. However, I recently noticed a gradual dwindling in the quality of her blog content which is now so poor, biased and filled with mediocre news mainly about who uploaded what on Instagram & news about American celebrities (e.g the Kardashians). It's clear that Linda Ikeji has suddenly decided to make Mediatakeout.com the main source for her blog content. I've also noticed that she sometimes uses material from Nairaland and posts it on her blog like its her own exclusive news.

I aware Stella Dimoko's blog has been in existence for quite some years now but I don't know why I've only discovered it now.

This is not a post to ridicule Linda in anyway. Rather, its just an expression of my disappointment in her lack of research and creativity as a blogger. I would advice anyone looking for more informative and entertaining blog to opt for Stella Dimoko-Korkus. Linda will probably read this coz I know she's always on Nairaland searching for material. Sorry girl, Im just being honest lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by Jostico: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
your trouser

1 Like

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
I'm an ardent reader of Stella ' s blog. I go on Linda ' s blog once in a year, her style of writing doesn't just cut it for me. She writes like a 6 year old. For example, "the music star posted this sexy picture this afternoon, she looks hot, lol, see more pix after the cut"
Many years of blogging, she still writes like a child. Besides this, most comments on her blog are just too childish, that lack educative info.

9 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
I will go with stella dimoko korkus she's unbiased, did you see the way linda reported the ana ebiere pregnancy news? Felt like she was secretly wishing it was her.

5 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Op you re not far from the truth......no longer

find her blog interesting. sad

1 Like

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by DangoteSon: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
...stella vs linda....who cares,,
dose peeps r dere makin mor chedahs n u r here killin ursef...smh

2 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by hedonistic: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Linda's fixation with dick is making her lose her mind and making her blog annoying. It's always one annoying post about "eggplant" or the other. Very annoying blog these days. Stella's blog makes more sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
hedonistic:
Linda's fixation with dick is making her lose her mind and making her blog annoying. It's always one annoying post about "eggplant" or the other. Very annoying blog these days. Stella's blog makes more sense.

Lol. So true.. she's starved indeed. Someone pls give Linda some "eggplant" tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by kizbad: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
OP Ure an IDI OTUU...ur Left yansh dia..if u dont like LIB den Bleep off to anyone u like....and dnt come here to decieve oda people here ...ur post wont make people hate LIB...just mind ur business..i do visit d two blog and dey blog differently..lib deal mainly on gossip and leaked nrews..so dnt come here and stat telln people to opt out to stella's blog...dey send u??..BIZY BODY

4 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by dBard: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2015
ROSYL:
I'm an ardent reader of Stella ' s blog. I go on Linda ' s blog once in a year, her style of writing doesn't just cut it for me. She writes like a 6 year old. For example, "the music star posted this sexy picture this afternoon, she looks hot, lol, see more pix after the cut"
Many years of blogging, she still writes like a child. Besides this, most comments on her blog are just too childish, that lack educative info.

This is so true..
Am as bored with Linda as I am with NL

and the comments You read them and you just want to cause bodily harm to someone.

May start following Stellas blog

1 Like

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by coogar: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
lolaredvelvet:
I've always been a regular visitor of Linda Ikeji's blog. However, I recently noticed a gradual dwindling in the quality of her blog content which is now so poor, biased and filled with mediocre news mainly about who uploaded what on Instagram & news about American celebrities (e.g the Kardashians). It's clear that Linda Ikeji has suddenly decided to make Mediatakeout.com the main source for her blog content. I've also noticed that she sometimes uses material from Nairaland and posts it on her blog like its her own exclusive news.

I aware Stella Dimoko's blog has been in existence for quite some years now but I don't know why I've only discovered it now.

This is not a post to ridicule Linda in anyway. Rather, its just an expression of my disappointment in her lack of research and creativity as a blogger. I would advice anyone looking for more informative and entertaining blog to opt for Stella Dimoko-Korkus. Linda will probably read this coz I know she's always on Nairaland searching for material. Sorry girl, Im just being honest lipsrsealed

linda ikeji is razz & trashy!
i really dunno a lot about stella dimoko but the best nigerian blog is bellanaija. she's got class and she doesn't tolerate the nonsense & büllshyte linda ikeji tends to revel in.

linda's love of money is actually the reason her blog is trash. she only goes for topics that attract the riff-raffs of this world to drive traffic.....it's not like she doesn't know about quality blogging.

5 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by blesoh(f): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
ROSYL:
am addicted to stella blog,so u re one of us.
She is plain nt an ass licker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by creebhills(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
WELL I KNOW SOME PEOPLE LIKE LIB WHILE SOME DONT, FOR ME ITS ALL ABOUT WHAT WORKS FOR YOU BEST. BLOGGING IS NOT ABCD.LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE INTO IT FOR THE MONEY, EVEN THOUGH AT FIRST THEY SEEMS NOT INTERESTED. ITS ALL ABOUT THE TRAFFIC NOT THE CONTENT. WE ALL KNOW LINDA IS A GOOD WRITER AND THE WAY SHE WRITES NOW IS BASED ON HER FANS DEMAND NOT REALLY HER OWN DEMAND, MIND YOU SHE IS NOT THE CONSUMER, YOU AND AND I ARE THE CONSUMER.
WELL FOR ME I RESPECT BOTH WRITERS BECAUSE THEY HAVE SET THE PACE YOU AND I ARE FOLLOWING
ANYWAYS ME TOO AM A BLOGGER. AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VISIT MY page:http://www./
ALL COMMENTS AND CRITICISM ARE WELCOMED WITH OPEN HANDS. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK

1 Like

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by Oysdam(m): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
coogar:

linda ikeji is razz & trashy!
i really dunno a lot about stella dimoko but the best nigerian blog is bellanaija. she's got class and she doesn't tolerate the nonsense & büllshyte linda ikeji tends to revel in.

linda's love of money is actually the reason her blog is trash. she only goes for topics that attract the riff-raffs of this world to drive traffic.....it's not like she doesn't know about quality blogging.
you're dumb sha o
quote me when u av sense

1 Like

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by coogar: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oysdam:
you're dumb sha o
quote me when u av sense

you are a fool!
the biggest fool the forum has ever produced. a careful examination of your DNA would reveal the genes of a goat in it.

3 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by Oysdam(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
coogar:

you are a fool!
the biggest fool the forum has ever produced. a careful examination of your DNA would reveal the genes of a goat in it.
Lol , see pain
I really underrated your stupidity sha
never knew its this gross
Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by coogar: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oysdam:
Lol , see pain

i was smiling when i typed that....
if anything, you are the one in pain. i didn't refer to you in the comment you quoted & yet you felt bütthurt to quote it and direct expletives at me.....you are the spērmhead the recipient of your y-chromosomes should have swallowed with a cold glass of guinness stout.

oloshious fellow!

2 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by ammyluv2002(f): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
True! Especially with The Kardashians....very annoying and tiring maybe she should even change the name of her blog to "The Kardashian blog" undecided

1 Like

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin U go find coogar wahala? Hmm the guy no dey give up o
Oysdam:
Lol , see pain

coogar my man how is dbanj?
Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by Oysdam(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lol,u sef sabi d boy
CaptainOjemba:
grin U go find coogar wahala? Hmm the guy no dey give up o coogar my man how is dbanj?
oya coogar come answer us o,how much is ya master worth now ?
bolo oshi
Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by Hafizza: 3:45am On Apr 12, 2015
hedonistic:

I have dropped a comment on her blog about her everyday egg plant obsession, it is not cute.
Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by Hafizza: 4:00am On Apr 12, 2015
I think Linda has a warm personality like a happy person but her kind of blogging appeals to a certain cadre.
Posts about who acquired the latest what, who flaunts ish that isn't our business on Instagram, Karuesomtyn and Chris Brown, the Kardashians and a host of bunkum.
Truth be told, she is the most active blogger.
When Stella and other blogs have 5 posts, Linda will have between 10 and 15 posts.
Difference is, of Stella's 5 posts, 4 will be newsworthy. Of Linda's 15 posts, 1 and a half might make sense.
I nicely dubbed her the junk blogger of the year. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by Codedrock(m): 5:15am On Apr 12, 2015
This should be on frontage!

:cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by pfijacobs(m): 5:32am On Apr 12, 2015
Una dey here dey analyse which style better pass... Dey talk about only the derogatory aspect of lib... Abeg answer me...
Amongst the two of dem
Who does half the nigerian populace know?
Who has the more traffic?
Who has the range rover sport?
Who has the duplex?

Girls no really no wetin dem want and dat is wat linda capitalises on... We just follow dose girls as guys to actually pls our babez.. Una dey here dey yarn opata... If that una stella damascus see oppurtunity to port destiny wit linda she nor go tink am 2 tyms...

5 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by Oysdam(m): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2015
lol,true talk o
Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by IceFan: 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
pfijacobs:
Una dey here dey analyse which style better pass... Dey talk about only the derogatory aspect of lib... Abeg answer me...
Amongst the two of dem
Who has the duplex?

Girls no really no wetin dem want and dat is wat linda capitalises on... We just follow dose girls as guys to actually pls our babez.. Una dey here dey yarn opata... If that una stella damascus see oppurtunity to port destiny wit linda she nor go tink am 2 tyms...
pfijacobs:
Amongst the two of dem
Who has the duplex?

pfijacobs:
Amongst the two of dem
Who has the duplex?

Hehehe.....it's obvious you don't know who Stella (of SDK blog) is.
Port which destiny...My dear, the reverse is the case. Let me school you.
That lady, SDK resides in Germany (married to a German with beautiful kids), but still a very good Nigerian blogger. Her blog covers not just gossip and entertainment, but health issues and so much more. its also educative and very inspiring.
Speak for yourself, you are part of the few naive ones that's just getting to know who she is.
She's not a pauper as you think.
Ranger Rover sport? Abegiii.. Take several seats. If that's your measure of "successful", SDK has more than that but doesn't flaunt it. Linda flaunts her (its not a crime tho').
Who has more traffic.... SDK has lots of traffic, plus the number of people that reads her blog are way more than those that comment (mind you, lots of bvs do comment too).
I guess the answers to your questions have been given...
You can as well do some findings yourself.....

3 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by pfijacobs(m): 5:34am On Apr 13, 2015
Baba calmdown... Wealth is not something u flaunt... If u gat it, u gat it... Simple! Some people are just more expressive dan others... Do ur feasibility study very well... 1 of at least 3 happening peeps here in naija should at least have heard about LIB... Stella? I dnt pretty much think so.. I just even knew her blog through this topic.. All dose unecessary deviation of mentioning 'germany' and kids wasn't necessary dear... And don't u even start on traffic.. Because if u r not popular, u don't get traffic... Plus Linda is a youngle SINGLE energetic hustler and dat got my respect...
Range rover autobiography?? Oh hell yeah..its not the yardstick of wealth measurement but if u drive a 20 million naira car, u deserve to b placed with d affluent elite... Get schooled and don't u ever call me naïve again
IceFan:
[b][/b]

That lady, SDK resides in Germany (married to a German with beautiful kids), but still a very good Nigerian blogger. Her blog covers not just gossip and entertainment, but health issues and so much more. its also educative and very inspiring.
Speak for yourself, you are part of the few naive ones that's just getting to know who she is.
Ranger Rover sport? Abegiii.. Take several seats. If that's your measure of "successful", SDK has more than that but doesn't flaunt it. Linda flaunts her (its not a crime tho').
Who has more traffic.... SDK has lots of traffic, plus the number of people that reads her blog are way more than those that comment (mind you, lots of bvs do comment too).

3 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by blesoh(f): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2015
IceFan:
[b][/b]

truth be told......i didnt knw abt stella's blog untill late 2013,nd i was like where hv i been,ever since then it remains my number1 blog,linda blog i tot was d best bcame smth i visit once a wk to knw abt kardashians rubbish nd chris brown nonsense wid karuech
Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by kilode100(f): 6:35am On May 05, 2015
IceFan:
[b][/b]

Stella dimoko,
Hello.

24 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by money121(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
So op dis topic no go hit front page abi??
Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by veave(f): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
See fight. 3 people(linda, stella, seun) making money, others fighting on. Their behalf.

Just negodu!

1 Like

Re: My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus by julietchic(f): 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Stella nwunye kurko ......nose of life.... *front eyes*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forbes Releases OFFICIAL Top 10 Richest African Musicians For 2015–[pics] / S E X Sells : Ghana Is Home Of African P0rn Movies (photos) / Adekunle Gold Joins Supreme Marvins Dynasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.