Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning (36127 Views)

Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / Man Dies In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day, Hours After Wedding / Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by james1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
RIP
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by jude33084(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Brothers I don't think that this is an accident o shocked

We should be security conscious at this time sad
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by oshoke4real: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hope fasola don't say its because of PGEJ presence in Lagos o........
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS &AGENTS ARE MASSIVELY ON THE PROWL TO FILL THEIR BLOOD BANKS. THE ONLY WAY OF ESCAPE IS A GENUINE RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST. THAT ONLY GUARANTEES' YOU SAFETY.
JOIN US @THE LORD CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT IJESHA, LAGOS.
ON SUNDAY:6AM
TUESDAY: 8AM & 5PM
THURSDAY: 8AM.
ITS AN ARK OF SAFETY
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by maballack(m): 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Are you telling me all the chickens in this makeshift cage all roasted

chai....there goes my hope for chicken meat on sunday.......nw seeking alternatives

Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by gnykelly(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
so many people are dying wrongfully.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by james1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
may the soul of the departed rest well;we thank God the damage wasn't more extensive.
in other news;APC BLAMES PDP FOR THE TANKER EXPLOSION ON IKORODU ROAD.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by joystickextendr: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
may the soul of the dead rip

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by jaz(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
saw a lot of smoke early this morning and knew something was wrong. ppl were all over the road like 7am. we were asked to turn back our cars to find alternative routes. saw a fire truck at close to 8am on its way to ikorodu. really sad. quite unfortunate
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by HeisenbergWW: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
gurunlocker:
see fashola road.. and na GEJ own dem go dey see

anyway, RIP to the dead
Must you bring APC and GEJ into everything?
R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by XBLadez: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
Damn! Yesterday, it was OPC members disturbing the peace in Ikorodu, and that resulted to a very heavy traffic jam. Today again, the same WINSH that pushed them has also pushed this truck to waste lives.
RIP to the dead. It is well
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by tomzman: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chai
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by NobleG1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
All these fatal accidents in Nigeria occur because of these four reasons;
- Driving under intoxication (DUI).
- Overspeeding.
- Sleeping while driving.
- Distraction while driving.

The Nigerian Road Safety Commission is completely useless. 90% of roads in Nigeria lack road signs. Drivers don't undergo Drive Test or Road Test before they're issued Driver Licence.

Endemic corruption facilitates devastation of a country.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by femi4: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
I had to change my route this morning
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by ifydio(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
this tanker drivers should take it easy speeding chaii.........Rip in peace to the departed
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
What about the cows.... Are they safe?
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by michealsolola(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Wat about d cows,any info about demWat about d cows,any info about demWat about d cows,any info about dem
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by olasoji1: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
God have mercy ooooo

A Bad Fatal Accident occured On Ikorodu Road This Morning (Photos)

View more photos here ====>>> http://www.ayomis..com/2015/03/a-bad-fatal-accident-occured-on-ikorodu.html

Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by IJILEOduaMan: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
THE ACCIDENT HAPPENED IN IKORODU TOWN GAN GAN(EBUTE BEFORE MOBILE FILLING STATION) NOT THE POPULAR IKORODU ROAD... OP TAKE TIME OOO
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by luckyboss(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Have mercy oh God.
R.I.P for the dead.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by Engrchuks2011: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
no cow was killed coolno cow was killed R.I.P for the dead.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by saintbeckie(f): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
The rate of inferno these days is quite alarming.May God continue to protect us oo

Need a quality tone coated roof-tiles?

Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by Jason2014(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
RIP to the dead.

I've a standard rule and that is i do my best not to drive behind fuel/diesel tankers (loaded or not)
and also container drivers ("20'' or "40" feet).

I've seen more than enough accidents by these long machines that i'm always careful.

Yes, i know it is God that protects, but then whatever i can do to steer clear from them, i do
regardless of the honking of motorists behind me.

I claim the covenant promises of Psalm 91 for myself, family and all nairaland members in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by Emeka71(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Arlex:
If only Nigerians are willing and obedient then they shall enjoy d good of d land ...This tragic event wud hav not occured if the company dat owns d tanker hadn't undermined the law which says "tankers and other heavy truck should be driven only at night"
Why only at night?
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning by oodu2324(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
God will safe us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traffic As Coca Cola Truck Scatters Crates And Bottles On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) / Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.