Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,328 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Making Partner In An Accounting Firm In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Making Partner In An Accounting Firm In Nigeria (749 Views)

Any Accounting Firm For I.T In Lagos? / Pls Advice An Accounting Graduate: CFA Or ICAN? / Starting Your Own Accounting Firm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Partner In An Accounting Firm In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

Alright I joined nairaland to ask this question because I feel this is where I will possibly get different opinions. So as an accounting student about to graduate I told a senior friend that I would want to work in an accounting firm and make partner one day, our dreams and ambitions sha. He gave a nod at the first and was kinda stunned at the second and finally said I wnt be able to stick out for so long to make partner based on his friends who left halfway for juicer opportunities. Well I know it takes quite long cry but really do pple actually find it difficult chiling to get to the peak, why so?

Also those that got to the peak didnt they start from the scratch or were they transfered from other companies. I only know of Taiwo Oyedele as he is the famous PwC partner and a role model to many, he did start from the scratch right?

Thanks.
Re: Making Partner In An Accounting Firm In Nigeria by Badgers14: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Never give up.

GOOD LUCK

(1) (Reply)

10 Mindblowing Ideas Sources Of Income / Know Your Worth And Do Not Compromise It. / Getting A Job With B.sc From NOUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.