Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? (2482 Views)

”okocha, The Only No.10 Shirt I’ve Always Admired”- Ronaldinho / Mikel Obi Becomes Tianjin Teda’s Captain & Given No 10 Jersey / Who's Your Favourite Football Player Of 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Wisdytech(m): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2015

Who is the GREATEST Football Player to wear the No. 10 shirt in the World? (Have your say)

We all know that most of this player are good, but we need the best to fit into the category of “THE BEST” prayer to wear the NUMBER TEN SHIRT.

1. Diego Maradona

2. Pele

3. Zico

4. Zinedine Zidane

5. Ronaldinho

6. Lionel Messi

7. Wayne Rooney

8. Michael Owen

9. Arjen Robben

10. Alexandre Del Piero.

http://brainnewsng.com/who-is-the-greatest-football-player-to-wear-the-no-10-shirt-in-the-world-have-your-say/
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Wizzz: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Pele cheesy
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by baybeeboi: 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Danny Shittu

1 Like

Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Harmvirus(f): 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Wizzz:
Pele cheesy
seconded
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Krasid(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Zidane
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
The Maestro Jay Jay!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by seankay(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
What is Rooney and Owen doing on that list, I thought you used the word "greatest"

1 Like

Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by ruudnisterooy1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
seankay:
What is Rooney and Owen doing on that list, I thought you used the word "greatest"
Exactly my thought! This is a great disrespect to the likes of Dennis Bergkamp et al...

baybeeboi:
Danny Shittu
George Abbey nko? :p
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by ruudnisterooy1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Harmvirus:
seconded
This your moniker is making afraid to catch me ooo grin.

Are you the virus that has being troubling all my Memory Cards? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by baybeeboi: 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
ruudnisterooy1:
Exactly my thought! This is a great disrespect to the likes of Dennis Bergkamp et al...

George Abbey nko? :p
nooo,abbey too sabi na
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by ruudnisterooy1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
baybeeboi:

nooo,abbey too sabi na
Lol. Woh badt gan. grin
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by tuffgongjo(m): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Roberto Baggio.
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Greatihex(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
I wl gv it to Pele. Nobody can ever reach half of the goals that guy scored in his 21 yrs career, even wt stiffer football rules.
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Harmvirus(f): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
ruudnisterooy1:
This your moniker is making afraid to catch me ooo grin.

Are you the virus that has being troubling all my Memory Cards? undecided

Lol. Don't think so. That's definitely ebola virus
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by ruudnisterooy1(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Harmvirus:

Lol. Don't think so. That's definitely ebola virus
grin. Lmaoooo

now that really cracked me up.

Do you support Arsenal?
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Harmvirus(f): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
ruudnisterooy1:
grin. Lmaoooo

now that really cracked me up.

Do you support Arsenal?

Nah.. I've got blue blood
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by ruudnisterooy1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Harmvirus:

Nah.. I've got blue blood
seriously? Your blood is blue? undecided

I have an anti-virus, and I can work on your blood and refine it to the normal color. Come, be a gunner. The one club in England where all the cool and beautiful ladies converge/support. grin

what say thou?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Harmvirus(f): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
ruudnisterooy1:
seriously? Your blood is blue? undecided

I have an anti-virus, and I can work on your blood and refine it to the normal color. Come, be a gunner. The one club in England where all the cool and beautiful ladies converge/support. grin

what say thou?

Sowie I will pass
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by ruudnisterooy1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Harmvirus:

Sowie I will pass
The matter never die o. I am usually a relentless fella.

But tonight I'll just allow you to continue rocking your blue blood. But I will sell you the decampment 'form' again in a more appealing manner soonest... wink

....until then, don't forget this moniker, ms. Viruski Hazard! wink cheesy
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Harmvirus(f): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
ruudnisterooy1:
The matter never die o. I am usually a relentless fella.

But tonight I'll just allow you to continue rocking your blue blood. But I will sell you the decampment 'form' again in a more appealing manner soonest... wink

....until then, don't forget this moniker, ms. Viruski Hazard! wink cheesy

Lol! I've heard
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by ruudnisterooy1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Harmvirus:

Lol! I've heard
grin
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Krasid(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Greatihex:
I wl gv it to Pele. Nobody can ever reach half of the goals that guy scored in his 21 yrs career, even wt stiffer football rules.
Pele scored about 750 in official games.Messi will reach that figure.
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Greatihex(m): 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Krasid:
Pele scored about 750 in official games.Messi will reach that figure.
he scored more than that. All his goals were up to 1281 in everytin. Moreover, messi is yet to reach 450 and already at his peak.
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Krasid(m): 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Greatihex:
he scored more than that. All his goals were up to 1281 in everytin. Moreover, messi is yet to reach 450 and already at his peak.
Make your research bro.He scored 767, the rest are unofficial goals and mostly in friendlies.
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2015
if u lyk say im biased but as lng as im a Barca fan i give it to LIONEL MESSI. "any problem?
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by olumbha(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2015
JOHN OBI MIKEL
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Greatihex(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
Krasid:
Make your research bro.He scored 767, the rest are unofficial goals and mostly in friendlies.
i hv forgotten the actual number. Bt, even if it is 767, messi wl need to play until he starts walking with sticks until he reachs it.
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Krasid(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Greatihex:
i hv forgotten the actual number. Bt, even if it is 767, messi wl need to play until he starts walking with sticks until he reachs it.
Messi is still 27.He will definitely beat that tally.
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Greatihex(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Krasid:
Messi is still 27.He will definitely beat that tally.
he is almost 28, if nt 28 already.
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Antara0503(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lionel Messi,ask Jerome Boateng.
Re: Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? by Rossikki: 7:04am On Dec 24, 2016
Wisdytech:

Who is the GREATEST Football Player to wear the No. 10 shirt in the World? (Have your say)

We all know that most of this player are good, but we need the best to fit into the category of “THE BEST” prayer to wear the NUMBER TEN SHIRT.

1. Diego Maradona

2. Pele

3. Zico

4. Zinedine Zidane

5. Ronaldinho

6. Lionel Messi

7. Wayne Rooney

8. Michael Owen

9. Arjen Robben

10. Alexandre Del Piero.

http://brainnewsng.com/who-is-the-greatest-football-player-to-wear-the-no-10-shirt-in-the-world-have-your-say/

SO RONALDINHO WHOM JAY JAY OKOCHA MENTORED AND COACHED AT PSG IS ON YOUR LIST, BUT HIS MASTER, JAY JAY, IS NOT ON YOUR LIST?

YOU SEE YOUR LIFE?

MSSSSHEWWWW.

(1) (Reply)

Background Of Golden Eaglets' Star Striker, Victor Osimhen: A Must Read / Predict The Score Of: France Vs Portugal, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network / Breaking News! Nigeria Wins Gold And Silver In The Olympics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.