Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

”okocha, The Only No.10 Shirt I’ve Always Admired”- Ronaldinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ”okocha, The Only No.10 Shirt I’ve Always Admired”- Ronaldinho (1198 Views)

Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram / Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest / Willian Is Chelsea's New No.10 As Pulisic Gets No.22, Abraham No.9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”okocha, The Only No.10 Shirt I’ve Always Admired”- Ronaldinho by LifestyleTonite: 5:26pm On May 09, 2017
https://twitter.com/10Ronaldinho/status/861931710782615552

Few hours ago, we posted a picture of Jay Jay Okocha Seen Together With Ronaldinho And Valdarama. In it we stated that it was rumored that Okocha was a huge influence on Ronaldinho’s playing style when both footballers were at Paris St Germain FC, with Ronaldinho still a youngster then. Many waved it off, mostly because they feel Ronaldinho grew more famous than Jay Jay, which is a surface view of the matter. Well, Ronaldinho has taken to Twitter to declare that Austin Jay Jay Okocha is the only No.10 shirt he always admired. I guess this puts to rest the doubts from Thomas as Ronaldinho just placed Jay Jay above Maradona and Pele in his life. This alone shows that Okocha will always be regarded irrespective of the fact that he didn’t win any Ballon d’or.

http://wotzup.ng/okocha-the-only-no-10-shirt-ive-always-admired-ronaldinho/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: ”okocha, The Only No.10 Shirt I’ve Always Admired”- Ronaldinho by ojun50(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2017
Yes ooooooooh

1 Like

Re: ”okocha, The Only No.10 Shirt I’ve Always Admired”- Ronaldinho by steve6: 5:42pm On May 09, 2017
Wow!
Re: ”okocha, The Only No.10 Shirt I’ve Always Admired”- Ronaldinho by Humblesam(m): 6:00pm On May 09, 2017
When Okacha was in the game and at his best, you would even be satisfied even if his team got beaten that day. He was always a beauty to behold in the field of play.

1 Like

Re: ”okocha, The Only No.10 Shirt I’ve Always Admired”- Ronaldinho by decatalyst(m): 6:09pm On May 09, 2017
Don't mind we Africans, we look down on our selves to a fault!

I have read about how Jay Jay influenced Ronaldinho since almost 10 years ago. What the Brazilian wizard think of him.

I just shake my head when I read hate comments of the other thread.

The fact that you can't do it doesn't mean it can't be done. Do not downplay someone else's success to make yourself feel better.

1 Like

Re: ”okocha, The Only No.10 Shirt I’ve Always Admired”- Ronaldinho by Rosskii: 6:15pm On May 09, 2017
I have always said that Jay Jay Okocha is the most skilful footballer the world has ever known. I still stand by that, any day.

1 Like

Re: ”okocha, The Only No.10 Shirt I’ve Always Admired”- Ronaldinho by alBHAGDADI: 6:44pm On May 09, 2017
akraym, jarus, Genorumov, you guys were arguing on the other thread. See, just as Deray98, brenister10 and Rosskii said, Ronaldinho has confirmed it on this thread.

1 Like

Re: ”okocha, The Only No.10 Shirt I’ve Always Admired”- Ronaldinho by alBHAGDADI: 6:46pm On May 09, 2017
Rosskii:
I have always said that Jay Jay Okocha is the most skilful footballer the world has ever known. I still stand by that, any day.
Dont mind those messi and Ronaldo generation football watchers. I shook my head when I saw the way they were arguing on the other thread. Am glad Ronaldinho himself has put the issue to sleep.

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: ”okocha, The Only No.10 Shirt I’ve Always Admired”- Ronaldinho by Nobody: 12:10am On May 10, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Dont mind those messi and Ronaldo generation football watchers. I shook my head when I saw the way they were arguing on the other thread. Am glad Ronaldinho himself has put the issue to sleep.

lalasticlala
Okocha is better than messi and ronaldo?? if we wan support our own, make we use sense do am nah...
Re: ”okocha, The Only No.10 Shirt I’ve Always Admired”- Ronaldinho by alBHAGDADI: 7:21am On May 10, 2017
yemimajid:
Okocha is better than messi and ronaldo?? if we wan support our own, make we use sense do am nah...
I never said that. I meant that we shouldn't forget the people who held the game down before messi and Ronaldo.
Re: ”okocha, The Only No.10 Shirt I’ve Always Admired”- Ronaldinho by nerodenero: 7:49am On May 10, 2017
They love him so much, they named him twice.

This put to rest the question as to how true that Okocha actually influenced Ronaldinho.

If Okocka was white, he'd have been rated among the legends of the game.
Re: ”okocha, The Only No.10 Shirt I’ve Always Admired”- Ronaldinho by obo389(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2017
it was rather unfortunate how CAF and other football bodies never saw this talented okocha.
Re: ”okocha, The Only No.10 Shirt I’ve Always Admired”- Ronaldinho by nicerod(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2017
grin grin

Baba jay jay

(1) (Reply)

One Reason Why Xavi Wants Madrid To Lose Champions League Final / Liverpool Star Coutinho ‘is Willingly To Take Pay Cut’ To Join Barcelona! / Man United 4-0 West Ham: Lukaku & Co. Make Sure There's Only 1 United In This Ga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.