Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread (315196 Views)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 23, 2015
spenca:

Registrars office. I was in her office or the lady I saw in her office directed me to submit in the office before hers. But she did not collect any other care dials from me except the transcript how then would they know the course I am aspiring to ?
Nice one...that's not a problem...just follow up, especially @ d admission office
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by princedare(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2015
plz guys I av ond upper credit in computer science and I choose uni osun as my 2nd choice wat are my chances. will I also submit transcript to them
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by spenca: 6:02am On May 24, 2015
Mrokaykay:
Nice one...that's not a problem...just follow up, especially @ d admission office

Okay, thank you.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 7:12am On May 24, 2015
This is the 2015 UTME Performance index of Osun State University, Osogbo whose cut-off mark was set at 180 for both 1st and 2nd choice candidates.

If the institution is to set Post-UTME this 2015 using the cut-off mark stated above, the figure below shows the number of candidates that are qualified and will be called for post-UTME this year.
In summary, the figure below shows the number of candidates you will be competing for Admission in the 2015 Post-UTME for this institution. The statistics are as follows;

1st choice - 5,944
2nd choice - 194
3rd choice - 18
4th choice - 1
Total - 6,157
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Abbey2233: 7:51am On May 24, 2015
spenca:

Registrars office. I was in her office or the lady I saw in her office directed me to submit in the office before hers. But she did not collect any other care dials from me except the transcript how then would they know the course I am aspiring to ?

Bro did you chose them as first choice of second choie?, and I think with ur transcript there's no problem.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by spenca: 7:54am On May 24, 2015
Abbey2233:

Bro did you chose them as first choice of second choie?, and I think with ur transcript there's no problem.

1st choice, sent you messages in whatsapp, btw why didn't you go to EKSU anymore ?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Abbey2233: 10:33am On May 24, 2015
spenca:

1st choice, sent you messages in whatsapp, btw why didn't you go to EKSU anymore ?

Hah how did u knw dat I chosed eksu?, and eksu gave me education political science and dats nt wat I applied for.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by victor247: 1:29pm On May 24, 2015
kutisam:
Past question is available for candidate of management and social science.......08169629772

Please which month exactly is the post utme exams starting?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by spenca: 2:56pm On May 24, 2015
Abbey2233:

Hah how did u knw dat I chosed eksu?, and eksu gave me education political science and dats nt wat I applied for.

I read through
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Dahmylolar(f): 5:45pm On May 24, 2015
I had 238 and I want to study biochemistry,what are mY chances?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 25, 2015
Dahmylolar:
I had 238 and I want to study biochemistry,what are mY chances?
U
Are a first list candidate....just try and put more effort towards d putme.. get d past questions n read
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Vakinmuyiwa: 1:17pm On May 25, 2015
Please be guarded accordingly that UNIOSUN gives topmost priority to its first choice candidates and its indigenes. Be prepared by being informed in all bits, read for the post utme exam, get connected to someone who can help in the admission, and above all don't forget God, be prayerful.
Best wishes dear UNIOSUN aspirants.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Olofintoto(m): 6:28am On May 26, 2015
Please is there any whatsapp group for uniosun DE applicants?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by biggietee: 6:54am On May 26, 2015
Pls is dere any examination for d.e students that registered for uniosun
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by kayordea: 10:38pm On May 26, 2015
tsamcool:

Add me to da group 08134304034
Add me on whatsapp group 08132874145
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Olofintoto(m): 7:21am On May 27, 2015
Pls add me on whatsapp group. 08067031273.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by teebabsman(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2015
please, is the post utme form out and What's the hope of someone that scored 199 been admitted to nursing.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by MidoLazo(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2015
Pls i'm an undergraduate of Gateway polytechnic wit cgpa of 3.61 in Bus Admin. I will like to do my DE to the great osun uni to study Economics. Wat are my chances of getting admitted?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by teebabsman(m): 1:10pm On May 27, 2015
teebabsman:
please, is the post utme form out and What's the hope of someone that scored 199 been admitted to nursing.
someone should please answer me, .....need to confirm for someone
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by MOREN406(f): 3:17pm On May 27, 2015
pls can someone advise me on D's course and it's job prospects. Entrepreneurship
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 27, 2015
MOREN406:
pls can someone advise me on D's course and it's job prospects. Entrepreneurship
This is only a small snapshot of what you can do with an entrepreneurial degree. All of these places will help you gain valuable insight and hands-on experience that can either be used to further your career working for someone else, or help you become a more effective leader, should you decide to go out on your own.

1. Mid-level management

At big companies, the C-level folks develop ideas, the ground force does the work, and mid-level management converts the idea into execution. Graduates with entrepreneurial degrees are well suited for this opportunity.

2. Business consultant

The Fortune 500 is ripe with business consultants. They need people who can go to a client site, identify problems and fix them. That is what an entrepreneur does, and that is why this job is perfect for you. You have the training to help identify things that others may not pick up on and the training to know how to fix them.

3. Sales

Someone who works in sales or runs the department needs to know how businesses run. They need to know how to represent a company, manage accounts, and follow up on leads.

4. Research and development

To work in R&grin, you need to understand business concepts, procedures, and practices. With all of the training and education someone has received learning about entrepreneurship, they are well prepared for this type of position.

5. Not-for-profit fundraiser

Being able to raise funds requires understanding the importance of business and networking relationships. It is a great place for someone with this type of degree because you will have experience in studying advanced concepts that can be used to your advantage on the job.

6. Teacher

Now here me out on this one. I am not suggesting that you go teach entrepreneurship. I suggest you teach a core competency (e.g., math, history, literature, etc.), but teach students the entrepreneurial side. Teach them the benefits of math to business, history to innovation, and literature to persuasive advertising.

7. Recruiter

Having had courses that cover operations management, leadership, and a variety of others, you most likely have a keen sense of what type of person is needed to fulfill a position. Companies who use recruiters rely upon someone being not just people savvy, but having an in-depth business sense as well.

8. Business reporter

If you can write articles, or pick up a quick class to learn it, you are in a prime position to take the lead on covering a local business beat. You will understand the field and concepts and can use your knowledge to make the business section that much more interesting and telling.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Sanmix2007(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2015
someone should pls certify me on dis can I submit only my transcript to d admin office because of d issue of jamb regularisation i hvnt been able to fill d form am aspiring for computer sci
needs reply ASAP
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by MOREN406(f): 10:21pm On May 27, 2015
Mrokaykay:

This is only a small snapshot of what you can do with an entrepreneurial degree. All of these places will help you gain valuable insight and hands-on experience that can either be used to further your career working for someone else, or help you become a more effective leader, should you decide to go out on your own.

1. Mid-level management

At big companies, the C-level folks develop ideas, the ground force does the work, and mid-level management converts the idea into execution. Graduates with entrepreneurial degrees are well suited for this opportunity.

2. Business consultant

The Fortune 500 is ripe with business consultants. They need people who can go to a client site, identify problems and fix them. That is what an entrepreneur does, and that is why this job is perfect for you. You have the training to help identify things that others may not pick up on and the training to know how to fix them.

3. Sales

Someone who works in sales or runs the department needs to know how businesses run. They need to know how to represent a company, manage accounts, and follow up on leads.

4. Research and development

To work in R&grin, you need to understand business concepts, procedures, and practices. With all of the training and education someone has received learning about entrepreneurship, they are well prepared for this type of position.

5. Not-for-profit fundraiser

Being able to raise funds requires understanding the importance of business and networking relationships. It is a great place for someone with this type of degree because you will have experience in studying advanced concepts that can be used to your advantage on the job.

6. Teacher

Now here me out on this one. I am not suggesting that you go teach entrepreneurship. I suggest you teach a core competency (e.g., math, history, literature, etc.), but teach students the entrepreneurial side. Teach them the benefits of math to business, history to innovation, and literature to persuasive advertising.

7. Recruiter

Having had courses that cover operations management, leadership, and a variety of others, you most likely have a keen sense of what type of person is needed to fulfill a position. Companies who use recruiters rely upon someone being not just people savvy, but having an in-depth business sense as well.

8. Business reporter

If you can write articles, or pick up a quick class to learn it, you are in a prime position to take the lead on covering a local business beat. You will understand the field and concepts and can use your knowledge to make the business section that much more interesting and telling.
uhn , thank u very much.Dat means m on d right part choosing d course. pls can u tell me d difference between business admin and entrepreneurship, and which is most consider in Nigeria in terms of recruiting
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 7:04am On May 28, 2015
MOREN406:

uhn , thank u very much.Dat means m on d right part choosing d course. pls can u tell me d difference between business admin and entrepreneurship, and which is most consider in Nigeria in terms of recruiting
ur CGPA, ur level of self development, God's favours and connection that's what really matters in the labour market....
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Juwonmania(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2015
MOREN406:

Entrepreneurs are innovators.... Am actually the current president of the department tho, u can add me on for more info..... 07034811553
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Sanmix2007(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2015
Sanmix2007:
someone should pls certify me on dis can I submit only my transcript to d admin office because of d issue of jamb regularisation i hvnt been able to fill d form am aspiring for computer sci
needs reply ASAP
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by oluwawilliams(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2015
STUDY IN UNIVERSITIES IN PHILIPPINES WITH LOW TUITION FEES NO JAMB, NO UTME.
Seriously, why kill yourself over jamb while your mates got this information and are now studying in universities with international recognitions.
Lots of countries in the world will invite you to study abroad which will be quit expensive and in most cases you've ignored,but have you ever considered the Philippines? Do you know at least 1 out of 10 doctors in the US studied in the Philippines? Do you know south Korea sends not less than a thousand students every month to study in Philippines?
Aside from the international standard of teaching,the tuition fees in the Philippines is one of the cheapest you can find around the world. Most students in Philippines pays less than $500(#100,000)per section,which means with $2000(#400,000)you can complete a 4 years degree course.
The amazing part of this is you don't need to hustle for admission all you need is your secondary school statement of result(WAEC).With your WAEC result or neco result you can gain admission to any school and course of your choice...below are some key steps you need to follow to become a student of Philippines
1, you need to submit the necessary document(waec result ,photocopy of passport Bio page etc) to any school of your choice in the Philippines and pay the necessary charges for the school to process and send you an invitation letter.
2, you will wait for about 5 working days to receive your invitation letter from the school through DHL.
3, After you've received the invitation, you will prepare other documents for authentication and go get your visa at the Philippines embassy in your country.
4, buy your fight ticket and its done. You will be guided on other processes on your arrival to the Philippines.
NOTE :: no payment of tuition fees to any one until your arrival to the Philippines.
Admission is sure ,visa is sure...all am here to do is to guide you and give you information about the schools here. And there tuition fees.. for help about studying in Philippines do not hesitate to contact MR Tobi on +639477250322
Email: Tonioni2013@Gmail.com
Whatsapp: +639062418709
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Sanmix2007(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=Sanmix2007 post=34168749][/quote]
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Abbey2233: 6:18pm On May 30, 2015
Guys any latest about UNIOSUN POST UTME.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (125) (Reply)

A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.