Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread (314674 Views)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by comfy16(f): 6:56am On Jul 01, 2015
help with past question. comfy_nonye@yahoo.com
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2015
PLEASE OH!!! Those that need the past questions should stop posting their email address, here coz u are giving room for scams....
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by ajibola1007: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2015
morning guyz some pple have started carrying rumors again dat d post utme is out pls dnt mind them ooooo its not.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2015
ajibola1007:
morning guyz some pple have started carrying rumors again dat d post utme is out pls dnt mind them ooooo its not.
This site has the final say....
http://www.uniosun.edu.ng/
So people should stop deceiving
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by moste50: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mrokaykay:
If u need past questions let me know
which bank for payment postutme uniosun
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
moste50:

Some people have been calling me... they said a particular person's number they got from The uniosun website is asking them to send money (7500naira) to a particular account number to obtain the Uniosun D.E form...
Please Don't be duped, Uniosun D.E and PUTME Forms will be sold the same time... this month July and screening/exams will in August....
UNIOSUN accepts Webpay (via ur ATM Card on the school portal ) for all her transactions. So u don't need to send/pay money to a particular account 4 the forms...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by dgreat1288(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
ah nid past questions, hw can ah gt it?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by damto23: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
moste50:

yetunsbay:
bro pls help with past questn ...bayusr10@yahoo.com...tnx bro
moste50:

pls. l need past question'science'tanx.GOD Bless U.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Vakinmuyiwa: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dear UNIOSUN aspirants, while you're waiting for the commencement of the 2015/2016 UNIOSUN admission exercise, I see a need for you to pause to think about the course you opt for. Don't choose because of what you think about the economic situation of the country, you must choose according to the potentials embedded inside you, viz your ability that shines. Don't deceive yourself by choosing law as your course of study, whereas the best place you can be is in English and international studies. If you think you need to change your course, this is the opportunity for you to make your decision. Do all you can to be what God wants you to be, and not what your environment or the economic situation of your country want to be. Peace i leave with you. Yours sincerely, vakinmuyiwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Praeze: 12:50am On Jul 02, 2015
please I need the post utme past question uniosun
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by ayomikun346(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2015
Nuyosunny19:
Help with past questions anyebesunny@gmail.com
hlep me with past questions also ayomikun346@gmail.com
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by ayomikun346(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2015
Vakinmuyiwa:
Dear UNIOSUN aspirants, while you're waiting for the commencement of the 2015/2016 UNIOSUN admission exercise, I see a need for you to pause to think about the course you opt for. Don't choose because of what you think about the economic situation of the country, you must choose according to the potentials embedded inside you, viz your ability that shines. Don't deceive yourself by choosing law as your course of study, whereas the best place you can be is in English and international studies. If you think you need to change your course, this is the opportunity for you to make your decision. Do all you can to be what God wants you to be, and not what your environment or the economic situation of your country want to be. Peace i leave with you. Yours sincerely, vakinmuyiwa.
sir pls i want to apply for my transcript and i was told its not gonna be ready until middle of this month. pls wont it affect my pursuit for admission if i submit it very late to the registrar
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by ayomikun346(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2015
Mrokaykay:

Some people have been calling me... they said a particular person's number they got from The uniosun website is asking them to send money (7500naira) to a particular account number to obtain the Uniosun D.E form...
Please Don't be duped, Uniosun D.E and PUTME Forms will be sold the same time... this month July and screening/exams will in August....
UNIOSUN accepts Webpay (via ur ATM Card on the school portal ) for all her transactions. So u don't need to send/pay money to a particular account 4 the forms...
h

hlo sir, am ayomikun from kaduna state, i applied for my transcript in he school i finished for. buh am kinda aving delay in retrieving i8t back. pls op it wunt affect my admission pursiut,
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2015
ayomikun346:
h

hlo sir, am ayomikun from kaduna state, i applied for my transcript in he school i finished for. buh am kinda aving delay in retrieving i8t back. pls op it wunt affect my admission pursiut,

Ur transcript is a decisive factor to gaining admission into uniosun as a D.E candidate. So most do anything humanly possible to get ur transcript ready on or before the screening day.

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2015
ayomikun346:
h

Ur transcript is a decisive factor to gaining admission into uniosun as a D.E candidate. So most do anything humanly possible to get ur transcript ready on or before the screening day.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Vakinmuyiwa: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board
(JAMB) says it will hold its 2015 Policy meeting
on July 14 to determine cut-off marks for
admission of candidates into tertiary institutions.
This is contained in a statement signed by Mr
Fabian Benjamin, the board’s Public Relations
Officer, and made available to newsmen on
Thursday in Lagos.
”The 2015 Policy Meeting which usually comes
up with the cut-off point has been fixed for 14th
July, 2015. ”This meeting defines the criteria for
the year’s admissions into higher institutions,’’ it
said. The statement said that the cut-off points
are arrived at after extensive deliberations with
vice-chancellors of universities, provosts of
colleges of education, rectors of polytechnics,
monotechnics as well as innovative enterprise
institutions and other stakeholders.
It said that the meeting was usually held after
the schools would have completed the Computer
Based tests (CBT). The statement said that the
CBT had assisted the board to fight against
examination malpractice within the nation’s
examination system.
The statement said the CBT initiative had helped
to address the numerous challenges confronting
the conduct of public examination in the country.
” Today, the board has found the magic wand.
”This year’s examination was one of the most
successfully conducted exercises by the board.
“The exercise took place for over two weeks in
389 centres in Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of
Cameroon and the United Kingdom,’’ he said.
Source:Vanguard newspaper.
http://ow.ly/30RqUS
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Iamhoypete(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hello all uniosun aspirants, for the school post utme's past question contact me via whatsapp : 08168756436
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Sanmix2007(m): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Iamhoypete:
Hello all uniosun aspirants, for the school post utme's past question contact me via whatsapp : 08168756436
na free
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by shayeezlant: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2015
is it for free?
Sanmix2007:

na free
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Tiffany1(f): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2015
Mrokaykay:
PLEASE OH!!! Those that need the past questions should stop posting their email address, here coz u are giving room for scams....u can easily send via whatsappp/sms to 08063347030 or via 2B21FBC7.. thanks
Pls sir, i heard the postume form is out, how true is that I scored 199 in jamb, and i choose microbiology, what subject will i offer in the pume. Also, how can i purchase the form when it's out. Thanks...
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Tiffany1(f): 6:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Pls sir, i heard the postume form is out, how true is that I scored 199 in jamb, and i choose microbiology,
what subject will i offer in the pume.
Also, how can i purchase the form
when it's out. Thanks...
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Loftyboy: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2015
hello uniosun aspirants! this is loftyboy, a final year student in dept of business administration, uniosun okuku campus. contact me on 08032627848 for any info about uniosun post utme and to get post utme past question soft copy anywhere you are at an affordable price. u can add me on whtzapp with my no: 08032627848
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Forzamik: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2015
pls i wanna choose uniosun as my 2nd choice for DE to study economics altho itz ND acctg I had.. Can i wait till after pume to send my transcript since it won't be required/needed by d skul until admission clearance time? Or i sud send it b4 pume registration? Pls I need an advice!
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by isaacjef1: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2015
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION !!!
ijmb: Easiest Way 2 gain
Admission Into 200
Level In Nigerian
University Without
JAMB!!!
INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD
EXAMINATION: GAIN
ADMISSION INTO 200
LEVELS IN NIGERIAN
UNIVERSITY WITHOUT JAMB. Application
forms are now on sale for ijmb (Interim
Joint
Matriculation Board Examination)
2014/2015 Session. It is a
ONE-YEAR intensive
programme to qualify you
for FEB 2014/2015 IJMBE . Candidate is to
select any
THREE (3) A/L SUBJECTS
biology, Mathematics
&Geography for Sciences,
Economics, Business management,
Accounts,
Government, Sociology,
CRS/IRS, Literature for
Arts/Social Sciences/
Humanities candidates.
On completing the programme, successful
candidates will gain
admission into 200 level in
the Universities.
ADMISSION
REQUIREMENTS
(a) five O/ L credit passes as contain in
jamb
brochure (b) Awaiting result can also apply
but O/L result must be available
before University admission
in September 2015 ijmb
ACCEPTABILITY over 70% of
university in Nigeria accept ijmb result for
direct entry
admission into 200 level
check page 3 of jamb
brochure for confirmation.
The following universities
accept ijmb e.g UNILORIN, ABU, UNIJOS,
FUTMINNA,
FUTA, UNIABUJA,
BUK,KWASU,FUT YOLA,
RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY
OF SCI/TECH, CROSS RIVER
STATE UNIVERSIY, DELTA STATE
UNIVERSITY,BENUE
STATE UNIVERSITY, All
private universities, all
universities in the north and
South-South of Nigeria e.t.c.
ACCOMODATION
few spaces are available for
accommodation
on first
come firstserve basis.
NOTE:
Sales of admission form and
registration will close very
soon. Hurry now to purchase form as you
are
guaranteed a place in 200
Level in a Nigerian University
FREQUENTLY
ASKED
QUESTION:
1. Someone told me that ijmb is difficult to
pass. It is a total lie. Once
you are an average student
you can always make your
maximum point. If students
in the past have been able to make
maximum
point, you
can also make it. If
Cambridge ‘A’ level syllabus
is almost (x2) that of ijmb,
yet students still pass in the
examination. Why won’t you be able to
pass
ijmb?
Believe in yourself and be
determined to make success
out of the programme and
other endeavors. Don’t
allow detractors elude you your dreams.
2. What is the
duration of the
programme? It takes less
than 10months.
3. What is
the validity of the result?
The result obtained can be used to procure
admission
for at least 5 years.
4. I
heard that they used to give
fake result. Once you are
registered in an accredited
examination centre your result comes from
ABU,
ZARIA. OUR STRONGHOLDS
1. Intensive lectures and
adequate class rooms.
Conducive environment.
Seasoned and dedicated
experienced lecturers.
Comprehensive tutorial.
5. Yearly successive
achievement in terms of
student result
6. Conducive
accommodation for our
students. CONTACT ADMIN on
or 08083699988
REGISTRATION STILL IN PROGRESS !!!
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by isaacjef1: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2015
do you want to study in a low tuition university outside Nigeria? help is here!!! We help process admissions and invitation to study, live and work in the following countries • China • USA • Ukraine • UK • Canada • Germany • Korea • finland • Australia • Sweden • Ghana • Benin republic • Norway • Hungary • France Tuition fees are relatively low and we've got scholarships programs too (especially for postgraduate students) Contact Hallmark consulting company today CALL 08083699988 OR 07059149289
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tiffany1:
Pls sir, i heard the postume form is out, how true is that I scored 199 in jamb, and i choose microbiology, what subject will i offer in the pume. Also, how can i purchase the form when it's out. Thanks...
Is not out yet.... the exams will b in August while the sales of forms will commence dis month (July).
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by mayorisaac: 7:30am On Jul 05, 2015
For your Free Post-Utme Practice Question, go to www.lumenforum..com its freeee...
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by mayorisaac: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2015
Sanmix2007:
na free
For your free post utme past question go to www.lumenforum..com its freeee, please tell others
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by oluwahanz: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
For admission into uniosun specifically okuku campus and u nid assistance do contact 07034370994 or u in need of past questions contact d aforementioned number thanks
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Juwonmania(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Just passing by.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (125) (Reply)

A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.