Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread - Education (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread (316837 Views)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Haha
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Juwonmania(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Was told uniosun DE interview be like mtn project fame... grin
Simple questions with funny answers...
Imagine an accounting DE student who doesn't know the opposite of profit in accounting.
A DE who doesn't know the name of the rector of his polytechnic...
God will give u all admission sha..m.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Tosyni: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Success to al IJN
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Lilpelkid: 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
please is it true that doz DAT did p/utme on Tuesday wld rewrite
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
spenca:
Everyone come on here with their own rules and regulations ,my gratitude to those who dish out infos as they get them and to those who look at one factor another before giving out, thanks also. I have been hearing this talk about transcript for a while and I keep wondering if we all stay in the same world, to hit the nail on the head ,my alma matter doesn't in anyway consider transcript has confidential as yea all are making it sound, OAU while issuing you a transcript gives you a copy for your personal records and it is stamped on it that it is a "copy" meanwhile you are given another which is sealed and more papered than that given as "copy" to you so we should over generalize and join the band wagon. In other news the interview was great. Cheers mate
The transcript is a student's official academic record and includes the student's complete record at the University. Student records and transcripts are confidential and transcripts will be issued only at the request of the student or appropriate agencies or officials.
Official transcripts are confidential and are only released on written request from the student. All transcripts issued to the student are officially sealed in individual envelopes and may be either mailed to the student or picked up. Transcripts issued to an institution, company, or agency are mailed directly to their address in confidential envelopes marked transcript of record. Third-party requests must be accompanied by a signed authorization from the student.

See
http://selkirk.ca/admissions/enrolment-services/student-transcripts
See
https://registrar.unca.edu/confidentiality-student-records
Also See
https://www.grad.ubc.ca/faculty-staff/policies-procedures/transcript-academic-record
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by spenca: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mrokaykay:

The transcript is a student's official academic record and includes the student's complete record at the University. Student records and transcripts are confidential and transcripts will be issued only at the request of the student or appropriate agencies or officials.
Official transcripts are confidential and are only released on written request from the student. All transcripts issued to the student are officially sealed in individual envelopes and may be either mailed to the student or picked up. Transcripts issued to an institution, company, or agency are mailed directly to their address in confidential envelopes marked transcript of record. Third-party requests must be accompanied by a signed authorization from the student.

See
http://selkirk.ca/admissions/enrolment-services/student-transcripts
See
https://registrar.unca.edu/confidentiality-student-records
Also See
https://www.grad.ubc.ca/faculty-staff/policies-procedures/transcript-academic-record

I have not come here for an essay ,it is an empirical truth that students have a copy of their academic transcript, and my alma mata is not anything different, it is not the official copy of the transcript but a personal copy which could be presented for record purposes. Btw for purposes not identified yet, all your references are Canada based institutions, I must let you realized it's different institutions with different policies, if A doesn't give a student copy doesn't mean if B gives a student copy hence B has violated C.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
spenca:

I have not come here for an essay ,it is an empirical truth that students have a copy of their academic transcript, and my alma mata is not anything different, it is not the official copy of the transcript but a personal copy which could be presented for record purposes. Btw for purposes not identified yet, all your references are Canada based institutions, I must let you realized it's different institutions with different policies, if A doesn't give a student copy doesn't mean if B gives a student copy hence B has violated C.

WELCOME TO THE TRANSCRIPTS MODULE

OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE - NIGERIA

PROCEDURE TO OBTAIN YOUR TRANSCRIPTS ON LINE

i) The link Transcript Request/Status below is used to compose your Transcript Request and send it to the Transcript Office. In addition, the link is used to check the status of your request from time to time. To use the link, you will be required to provide infomation such as MATRIC NUMBER, NAMES, ADDRESS and E-MAIL of the Organisation requesting the Transcipt as well as your e-mail.

ii) The cost of a Transcipt is #x,000 or $x00. Payment in dollar is via VISA CARD while payment NAIRA is done via direct payment into an account. The bank in use for the payment is ....................

iii) [/b]Processed Transcipt will be mailed to the Recipient Organisation directly[b]

iv) Use link Mail Servies below to communicate with the Transcripts Office. Response to your mails will be obtained via the same link.

v) The link For Office Use Only is for the staff of Transcripts Office.

Wishing you successful transactions.

(Please, Click the Appropriate Option)

Transcript Request/Status
Mails Services
For Office Use Only
For any Enquiry, please reach us on e-mail:- isis.oauife.edu.ng or any of the Hot lines:- 08037252776

Signout
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
spenca:

On a nutshell students are given their own copy of transcript by some institutions, Transcripts meant for Official purposes like admission processing are meant to b transferred directly from Alma mata to d requesting institution (confidentially).. but because of irregularities in Nigerian systems students now have to submit their transcript themselves which their school ought to do( which is not wrong 2).....that's the point
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by spenca: 5:16am On Aug 16, 2015
Mrokaykay:

On a nutshell students are given their own copy of transcript by some institutions, Transcripts meant for Official purposes like admission processing are meant to b transferred directly from Alma mata to d requesting institution (confidentially).. but because of irregularities in Nigerian systems students now have to submit their transcript themselves which their school ought to do( which is not wrong 2).....that's the point

Thank you for the basic understanding
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by iamwale: 5:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Juwonmania:
Imagine an accounting DE student who doesn't know the opposite of profit in accounting.
oga evn if sum1 dont knw d name of this school on dat day i dnt blame d persn oo atall tlkless of knwing d opposite of profit.... i ws also der am an accounting aspirant also.... imagine d man askin d name of d governor of osun state n askin odas wats d five c's of credit..... is dat fair? n if u dnt gv hm d correct ansa he wil abuse u n evn lyk wryt sumtin on ur paper..... my own he askd me wats double entry in wch i knw bt he jst threw out d question n in wch i wsnt evn expectin hm to ask frm dat angle.... bt d fact ws dat i wsnt able to gv hm d true answer bt a cunny ansa i.e insted of me sayin twice i said togeda cos he ws jst rushin us n wen immediately i listened to wat i said i quikly tried to correct my phrase he said i shud go out....is dat hw tins ar supoz to b? a big no.... exam beta pas d rubbish wey dem do ystaday na i swr u wil b able to exprss ursef n thnk beta n nt jst askin sum questions my pry 5 lst born broda go ansa n askin sum questions wey evn prof go tink in dat knd of situation.... to me dat excercise ws bias n i jst pray n hope dat dey dnt use d yeye intaview as judgemnt bt our grade n scores.....he ddnt evn ask sum pple questions sef n dats y i beliv say dem no go judge frm d intaview evn if hm wryt jagons fr my sheet i knw God wil save me.... i av nt bn happy sins ystaday d mata jst dy bug me neh
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by spenca: 6:13am On Aug 16, 2015
iamwale:

oga evn if sum1 dont knw d name of this school on dat day i dnt blame d persn oo atall tlkless of knwing d opposite of profit.... i ws also der am an accounting aspirant also.... imagine d man askin d name of d governor of osun state n askin odas wats d five c's of credit..... is dat fair? n if u dnt gv hm d correct ansa he wil abuse u n evn lyk wryt sumtin on ur paper..... my own he askd me wats double entry in wch i knw bt he jst threw out d question n in wch i wsnt evn expectin hm to ask frm dat angle.... bt d fact ws dat i wsnt able to gv hm d true answer bt a cunny ansa i.e insted of me sayin twice i said togeda cos he ws jst rushin us n wen immediately i listened to wat i said i quikly tried to correct my phrase he said i shud go out....is dat hw tins ar supoz to b? a big no.... exam beta pas d rubbish wey dem do ystaday na i swr u wil b able to exprss ursef n thnk beta n nt jst askin sum questions my pry 5 lst born broda go ansa n askin sum questions wey evn prof go tink in dat knd of situation.... to me dat excercise ws bias n i jst pray n hope dat dey dnt use d yeye intaview as judgemnt bt our grade n scores.....he ddnt evn ask sum questions sef n dats y i beliv say dem no go judge frm d intaview evn if hm wryt jagons fr my sheet i knw God wil save me.... i av nt bn happy sins ystaday d mata jst dy bug me neh

Sorry about that , but what really mattered was your composure, am very sure if you had been patient with yourself and more composed you could have hit the nail on the head. About questions asked I just thing it was based on the man's discretion and nothing to do with bias, in my college ,others were asked probably 1 or no question but I was asked 3 from two different "interrogators". You are still in the race my friend !
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2015
Juwonmania:
Funny enough his/her name will b on the first list...
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by fineyemi(m): 7:04am On Aug 16, 2015
iamwale:

pls oo... its d fotocopy of my transcript i av nw oo.... dey jst scanned it frm skul to me dis evenin.... hop i cn use d scanned copy fr tomaro? #accounting dept
yes
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by fineyemi(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2015
Mrokaykay:

Transcript shouldn't b seen with any candidates coz is a confidential document.....
Guru9ja I will love advertise my company on ur website
k sir
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 16, 2015
spenca:

Sorry about that , but what really mattered was your composure, am very sure if you had been patient with yourself and more composed you could have hit the nail on the head. About questions asked I just thing it was based on the man's discretion and nothing to do with bias, in my college ,others were asked probably 1 or no question but I was asked 3 from two different "interrogators". You are still in the race my friend !
He never stated that He wasn't composed n patient with his self...He has made a point and that point is there were irregularities in the conduct of the Uniosun D.E interview especially @ Okuku campus..
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 16, 2015
spenca:

Thank you for the basic understanding
At least now u understand what we meant by Transcript is a Confidential document..
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by iamwale: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2015
fineyemi:
yes
am nt sure oo.... d infornation i got ws dat it mst b d original copy.... n d 1 i av nw sef doesnt dat gud cos dy scanned it to.... i am expectin d original on monday.... dey said it must b sealed
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by iamwale: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2015
Mrokaykay:

He never stated that He wasn't composed n patient with his self...He has made a point and that point is there were irregularities in the conduct of the Uniosun D.E interview especially @ Okuku campus..
tnk u mr okaykay.... hlp me tel am mr okaykay.... hu tld u dat i wsnt composed n patient ehn @spenca.... guy if u knw d amount wey i dn spnd ontop ds d.e stuf ehn am sure u wnt say dis.... i regstad d d.e form twice cos i used d OTHER DIP option insted of NATIONAL DIP d 1st tym cos i ddnt regularize.... i leta regularized n canceld d 1st reg n regstad agen.... afta all ds my expenses.... u tink say i go cum play wt d intaview? LAYE O LAYE O SPENCA KO JO.... dat ws nt an intaview d man jst dy play cos d irregularities wer too much imagin he evn cald out d ijmb students he taught to cum n submit n said dy av no problm n tld dem to go.... out of lyk 130 accounting aspirants dey wer lyk 7 dat he taught n u guyz said dy wil pik lyk 10-20.... is dat 1 fair? its wrong jo....out of 130? haba evn if na 40 atlst dem try.... if 7 wey d invigilators candidates den wat of d lecturers dat wil brng names..... d list dn cmplit na.... i jst dy cum dwn frm d mountain wey i go pray fr success nw sef(hahahahahahaha) i wsh myslf success mak odas no vex say i selfish oo....
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by spenca: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2015
Mrokaykay:

I won't want to drag this beyond this but if you understood my statement you know that I never mentioned that he "stated" anything about not being A or B but that aside @wale what could have warranted you to forget what you know ? That was the sole reason I stated you might have been A or B. All the best mate may we all celebrate at the end. Amin if you care to know there were irregularities in my centre too but again that's a factor in this society that we have at one point or another been favored by ,you @Mrokaykay should understand better
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by spenca: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2015
Mrokaykay:

At least now u understand what we meant by Transcript is a Confidential document..

You are missing the point, but yes I understand grin
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by testimonyismine1: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2015
visit http://www.passcbt.cf for free post utme training unlimited questions to practice
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by iamwale: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2015
spenca:

I won't want to drag this beyond this but if you understood my statement you know that I never mentioned that he "stated" anything about not being A or B but that aside @wale what could have warranted you to forget what you know ? That was the sole reason I stated you might have been A or B. All the best mate may we all celebrate at the end. Amin if you care to know there were irregularities in my centre too but again that's a factor in this society that we have at one point or another been favored by ,you @Mrokaykay should understand better
i ddnt frget anytin spenca.... wat hapund ws dat d man ws rushin us n as he askd me d question... i gav my own xplanation bt d mstke i dd ws dat wher i ws supos to say "twice" i said togeda n dats all.... as i wnted to corect mysef he jst snt me out na so tinz supos b? anyway tnx.... wat dept ar u aspiring fr?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
The truth is d interview @okuku is nt well organise, bt i thnk God 4 mine ,stil rep Geography dept
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Please is there any 200level-500level Law student here.....
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by spenca: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
iamwale:

i ddnt frget anytin spenca.... wat hapund ws dat d man ws rushin us n as he askd me d question... i gav my own xplanation bt d mstke i dd ws dat wher i ws supos to say "twice" i said togeda n dats all.... as i wnted to corect mysef he jst snt me out na so tinz supos b? anyway tnx.... wat dept ar u aspiring fr?

Am glad you said you made a "mistake" , I did make mistakes too but I didn't put it on the instructor for lack of better terminology , an aspiring for law my brother , we were about 50 present that day for DE ,we might be more than that but on the screen day I counted a bit persons a bit above 50
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by ennyopal: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
pls wen wil d result b out
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by iamwale: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
spenca:

Am glad you said you made a "mistake" , I did make mistakes too but I didn't put it on the instructor for lack of better terminology , an aspiring for law my brother , we were about 50 present that day for DE ,we might be more than that but on the screen day I counted a bit persons a bit above 50
law? waow omo i wsh al d bst oo... so lyk hw many do u tnk dy wil pik amng u all?....
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by spenca: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
iamwale:

law? waow omo i wsh al d bst oo... so lyk hw many do u tnk dy wil pik amng u all?....

If we are lucky 5 but I have been told it doesn't exceed 5-6
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Iamwale is saying the whole truth. I was there also. The man collected some peoples docs specially, if you attended a private poly you're special, if u did IJMB of the sch you're special. He sent some people out for a non-reasonable reason. He asked me the name of my deputy rector which I only know his first name and I forgot his other name; before I could recall his other name he has chased me and said the next person should come. Imagine an interview on a rough queue where everyone else behind you knows what he just asked you. Public humiliations, unreasonable questions. Altho some were very simple but still.... That exercise wasn't of standard. Its a great disappointment to almost everyone. A lady was even crying, she came all the way from ibadan, the man rejected her because she didn't come with original docs and some other things which wasn't primarily needed then at that time. All is well jare. Goodluck to everyone.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by iamwale: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
spenca:

If we are lucky 5 but I have been told it doesn't exceed 5-6
5-6? out of 50+ jesu!!!!!!! omo na wa ooo.... i.e lyk 10%.... dats bad oo... n accounting out of 130+ i hear say na only lyk 10-20 dm fit pik..... mak dem beta incriz dat numba oo abeg.... aregbe beta tel jelil to admit more so dat u go ft use our skul fees pay ur workers(advice) d higher d students d higher d money(law of saving ursef)
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by spenca: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
iamwale:

5-6? out of 50+ jesu!!!!!!! omo na wa ooo.... i.e lyk 10%.... dats bad oo... n accounting out of 130+ i hear say na only lyk 10-20 dm fit pik..... mak dem beta incriz dat numba oo abeg.... aregbe beta tel jelil to admit more so dat u go ft use our skul fees pay ur workers(advice) d higher d students d higher d money(law of saving ursef)

Well letz hope
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by spenca: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
Iamwale is saying the whole truth. I was there also. The man collected some peoples docs specially, if you attended a private poly you're special, if u did IJMB of the sch you're special. He sent some people out for a non-reasonable reason. He asked me the name of my deputy rector which I only know his first name and I forgot his other name; before I could recall his other name he has chased me and said the next person should come. Imagine an interview on a rough queue where everyone else behind you knows what he just asked you. Public humiliations, unreasonable questions. Altho some were very simple but still.... That exercise wasn't of standard. Its a great disappointment to almost everyone. A lady was even crying, she came all the way from ibadan, the man rejected her because she didn't come with original docs and some other things which wasn't primarily needed then at that time. All is well jare. Goodluck to everyone.

With this narration it must have been very bad ,my centre wasn't this bad and you don't get to be interviewed at the presence of everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (125) (Reply)

A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.