Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread - Education (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread (314813 Views)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by iamwale: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
iwant2know6:
Hello, should there be any Direct Entry Law applicant here, pls endeavor to share any useful information here,
Results of the interview hasn't been uploaded yet......any updates ?
cheers
oga dnt expect any result oo.... jst pray for your name to be among those dat wil be admitted...
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by iamwale: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
guys, especially non-indigenes just accept any course they give to u... Go and chek nasarawa state university keffi list, out of 4078 of them given admission only like 100 can be non-indigene d rest of them are indigenes... una go fear where igbo boy[my friend] dey claim nasarawa na evn calabar sef, rememba u ar dealin wt a state owned university, pls am nt tryin to instill fear on u guys bt men wen i saw nasarawa list i shok mayb dats y uniosun dnt put deirs in form of list, bt i dnt blame dem because dey made d announcement on deir utme day dat dey wil favour indigenes most... pray hard guys n rememba i am also an aspirant seeking admission into d dept of accounting through direct entry......peace
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by yetunsbay(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Leerexlee:
is it frm 1-9 dah we r to get for nw?.....nd wic one z student record form ?
student record form,parent record form,uniosun student profile will be given by College Secretary
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Leerexlee: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
yetunsbay:
student record form,parent record form,uniosun student profile will be given by College Secretary
xo wen wil d registration begin cus i only av lyk 4 of dos documents
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by rapidclaro(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Leerexlee:
When you resume proper
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by yetunsbay(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Leerexlee:
after sch has confirmed yr results.These documts can equally be submitted in the course of receiving lectures with a timeframe.Any default na #10k
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by lawlan234: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
wow...Guys thank you all for disseminating this information to our wonderful freshers.... you can ask more questions cos we wud be here to provide you with great answers and please BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, they are all over you cos we dont knw who is who so we should be patient with our dealing with people. Everyone lies to his neighbour, who shall we believe? NOBODY......so we would try as much as possible to point you to the way because you are the future of this institution and by next session you will be the one telling people how thing works here in OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY...........any general questions are welcome and regarding campuses, STRICTLY COLLEGE OF SET.
thanks,
Lawlan.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by africanqueeny: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ikire aspirant should forward there number
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Leerexlee: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2015
yetunsbay:
after sch has confirmed yr results.These documts can equally be submitted in the course of receiving lectures with a timeframe.Any default na #10k
ooopss...tnks man...jst kip us updated
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2015
iamwale:
guys, especially non-indigenes just accept any course they give to u... Go and chek nasarawa state university keffi list, out of 4078 of them given admission only like 100 can be non-indigene d rest of them are indigenes... una go fear where igbo boy[my friend] dey claim nasarawa na evn calabar sef, rememba u ar dealin wt a state owned university, pls am nt tryin to instill fear on u guys bt men wen i saw nasarawa list i shok mayb dats y uniosun dnt put deirs in form of list, bt i dnt blame dem because dey made d announcement on deir utme day dat dey wil favour indigenes most... pray hard guys n rememba i am also an aspirant seeking admission into d dept of accounting through direct entry......peace
And the funniest thing is that the Number of Igbos in uniosun is growing rapidly.....
I have seen like 3 Igbos who have made Uniosun first list already....
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2015
lawlan234:
wow...Guys thank you all for disseminating this information to our wonderful freshers.... you can ask more questions cos we wud be here to provide you with great answers and please BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, they are all over you cos we dont knw who is who so we should be patient with our dealing with people. Everyone lies to his neighbour, who shall we believe? NOBODY......so we would try as much as possible to point you to the way because you are the future of this institution and by next session you will be the one telling people how thing works here in OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY...........any general questions are welcome and regarding campuses, STRICTLY COLLEGE OF SET.
thanks,
Lawlan.
U are so right.....the problem is some aspirants just believe u can solve or manoeuvre ur way all the time using money......things doesn't work that way.....there are somethings u don't even need money or connections to do...
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by iamwale: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2015
Mrokaykay:

And the funniest thing is that the Number of Igbos in uniosun is growing rapidly.....
I have seen like 3 Igbos who have made Uniosun first list already....
toh na nigeria we dey na... state of origin cheap to claim na as fa as u ft spik smal of dat language... pls any news abt d.e list?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
iamwale:

toh na nigeria we dey na... state of origin cheap to claim na as fa as u ft spik smal of dat language... pls any news abt d.e list?
I won't advice anyone to claim another state just because of admission especially if u are a guy...it has future effects.....
As for me am from Imo state and that's what I used in 2012 n still uniosun gave me admission.....
D.E list will come with the 2nd list by his Grace....it will b uploaded on both Jamb and Uniosun website.....after Oct 1st...
For those that will ask of my source
My source is heavenly source oh grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by hemjaylee(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mrokaykay:

I won't advice anyone to claim another state just because of admission especially if u are a guy...it has future effects.....
As for me am from Imo state and that's what I used in 2012 n still uniosun gave me admission.....
D.E list will come with the 2nd list by his Grace....it will b uploaded on both Jamb and Uniosun website.....after Oct 1st...
lol
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
sweetestone:

Pls its d combo of eng,maths,eco,govt and crs okay for entrepreneurship
didnt you do another subject apart from crs?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by yetunsbay(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Leerexlee:
ooopss...tnks man...jst kip us updated
no prob
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by michealSwizz(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Those that have bin admitted should start getting all d possible documents needed ready cus uniosun can pop their registration date up at any time.... Congratz again on gaining admission into (3080) UNIOSUN.... To those dat haven't be patient d second list is gonna b out soon nd we all will rejoice with yu too..... Rep Ikire campus faculty of humanities nd culture.. Whatsapp no. 08122391727 incase yu nid info on IKIRE campus
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by sweetestone(f): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
mrdheckstar:

Thanks for replying....dos are d 5 subjects i passed,dos are ma 5 credits....buh wrote 8 subjects
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by sweetestone(f): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
mrdheckstar:

I did 8...buh dos are my 5 credits...thanks for replying...can I still get it with crs?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Kejilee(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
OAU SMARTBRAINS EDU-CONSULT

✔Have you registered for OAU PRE DEGREE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION ?
✔Are u writing OAU PRE-DEGREE ENTRANCE EXAM ?
✔Do you have anyone writing OAU PRE DEGREE ENTRANCE EXAM ?

IF yes drop your PHONE NUMBERS so as to be added to WHATSAPP GROUP OF GREAT MINDS,where formular of success is being generated.

visit www.facebook.com/oausb to DROP YOUR NUMBERS and get more information
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by hero10(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
sweetestone:

I did 8...buh dos are my 5 credits...thanks for replying...can I still get it with crs?
you are good to go with that combination
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by iamwale: 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mrokaykay:

tnk u jare my broda.... God hlp me.... let me mak d D.E list oo....
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by halleskey(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2015
hello please i nid urgent reply, please rommie i want to confirm if uniosun do give DE student admission using awaiting result for there transcript...
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by sweetestone(f): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2015
hero10:
you are good to go with that combination
thanks,...u made ma day
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by ajibolag(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2015
halleskey:
hello please i nid urgent reply, please rommie i want to confirm if uniosun do give DE student admission using awaiting result for there transcript...
I doubt it.. U ought to submit ur transcript before the day of interview self.. No skul does dat oo
I gained admission tru d.e last yr so m d source
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by rarfael1: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2015
don't loose hope...2nd list would soon b out....I made first list even with a low score "42.3%" ..so keep your hope on God...it's not even about how high you scored but pray to God...peace I rep Geography department.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2015
halleskey:
Hmmmmm
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by fineyemi(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
sweetestone:

yeah, u can.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Tiffany1(f): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
rarfael1:
don't loose hope...2nd list would soon b out....I made first list even with a low score "42.3%" ..so keep your hope on God...it's not even about how high you scored but pray to God...peace I rep Geography department.
shocked You get luck fa
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
sweetestone:

yeah you can

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (125) (Reply)

A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.