Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Still Deceived Even With Your Pure Motives. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Still Deceived Even With Your Pure Motives. (604 Views)

EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders / Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still Deceived Even With Your Pure Motives. by PastorOluT(m): 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Many people think that as long as their motive is pure, they would be spared from being deceived. Little do they know that the people who are most easily deceived in the world are those who have pure motive. Honesty is not the condition for not being deceived; knowledge is the condition. If a believer is not concerned with the teachings of the bible and does not watch and pray, and if he thinks a pure motive alone will enable him to not be deceived, he will definitely be deceived. If he is deceived and fulfils the condition for evil spirit to work, how can he expect God to protect him?

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you [the priestly nation] have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you that you shall be no priest to Me; seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children.

Hosea 4:6 Amplified bible

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Still Deceived Even With Your Pure Motives. by Oluwason(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
PastorOluT:
Many people think that as long as their motive is pure, they would be spared from being deceived. Little do they know that the people who are most easily deceived in the world are those who have pure motive. Honesty is not the condition for not being deceived; knowledge is the condition. If a believer is not concerned with the teachings of the bible and does not watch and pray, and if he thinks a pure motive alone will enable him to not be deceived, he will definitely be deceived. If he is deceived and fulfils the condition for evil spirit to work, how can he expect God to protect him?

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you [the priestly nation] have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you that you shall be no priest to Me; seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children.

Hosea 4:6 Amplified bible

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

Hmm, truly said, many are sincere but unfortunately they are sincerely wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Still Deceived Even With Your Pure Motives. by PastorOluT(m): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Oluwason:

Hmm, truly said, many are sincere but unfortunately they are sincerely wrong.

And they glory in it, what a world?

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.26th.march.2015 | You And His Gifts! / Why Are Atheists Being Suppressed Here? / The Secrete Of Sin And Serving God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.