Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! (14814 Views)

New Photos Of Nadia Buari's Twin Daughters / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by onila(f): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2015

Rumor has it that John Mahama might be the Father Of Nadia Buar's through a one nightstand..... c Anyway, a source close to her is now saying that , the President Of Ghana , John Dramani Mahama is the father of her twins. This is what the pretty Ghanaian actress said ‘I’m very confident who he is and one day Mahama will be too': As a young mum, she is looking forward to hear from the President , H.E. John Mahama, the man who got me pregnant in a one-night stand and urges him to come forward now to make it known to the public . Nadia Buari indicated that, although she did not mention any names in the latest series of messages she tweeted a few hours ago. Abeg it is not my story oooooo... but if na true is the president ?? My dear sister seek the face of God from now and let him alone know your troubles...

Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by Airforce1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Onila the beautiful liar

you've started again abi

Oniro
sad

26 Likes

Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
Na only mama know who the papa of her children be. One day,the truth go come out.
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by Henrypraise41(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Are you sure of what you trying to circulate, hmm abego pple may not find this funnyo
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nothing I no go hear ooooo
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Pretty girl
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
DRAMA everywhere you go grin

Na here I dey sha...

1 Like

Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by AlexisM16: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
firstEVA:
Pretty girl

Hi Firsteva, please respond to my mails. Thank you.
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
AlexisM16:

Hi Firsteva, please respond to my mails. Thank you.
i'm not sure I know you
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by sinaj(f): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Airforce1:
Onila the beautiful liar

you've started again abi

Oniro
sad

lmao grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by AlexisM16: 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
firstEVA:
i'm not sure I know you

I follow your posts and love going through my following just to read your posts. Its nice to get a response from you though cos I don't come online too often except for recent pressing issues. Nice meeting you anyways.
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by ritababe(f): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
Picture of them doing it

or Adonbilivit grin

1 Like

Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by Vivly(f): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Maybe she isn't even sure about who the Father of her twins is.

1 Like

Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by onila(f): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vivly:
Maybe she isn't even sure about who the Father of her twins is.
tongue
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by JiggamanGh: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
onila:

Rumor has it that John Mahama might be the Father Of Nadia Buar's through a one nightstand..... c Anyway, a source close to her is now saying that , the President Of Ghana , John Dramani Mahama is the father of her twins. This is what the pretty Ghanaian actress said ‘I’m very confident who he is and one day Mahama will be too': As a young mum, she is looking forward to hear from the President , H.E. John Mahama, the man who got me pregnant in a one-night stand and urges him to come forward now to make it known to the public . Nadia Buari indicated that, although she did not mention any names in the latest series of messages she tweeted a few hours ago. Abeg it is not my story oooooo... but if na true is the president ?? My dear sister seek the face of God from now and let him alone know your troubles...

Lol onila onila onila, the person that Marrys you will never be bored might get annoyed but wil Neva be bored.

1 Like

Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by Krasid(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
LIES, LIES, LIES.

1 Like

Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by iamord(m): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Lol onila onila onila, the person that Marrys you will never be bored might get annoyed but wil Neva be bored.

am weak !!
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by Ladybluecash(f): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Tuface can b d father for all i care
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by KINGSNEEZE(m): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
All d bleeps wey dis girl dey bleep no one gree enter, Jim iyke bleep tire No way! E come be dis old man's one night stand ....if actually is the man that gave her belle then I will say she know what she did and what she is been doing

1 Like

Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by lordthree(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
all these actresses are just high profile prostitutes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by hatux: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lmao grin grin...
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by Dreyl(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ghanaian LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jonny leave him wife follow nadia and we dunno what to do!..*yemi alade's voice!
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by ifyndy(f): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dis can be soo true cos d word impossible remains impossible....

But dis op sabi lie shaaa
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by rattlesnake(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
onila:

ode nla
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by STARSHYNE(f): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
firstEVA:
i'm not sure I know you
Reply his mails na grin
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by EnterPRO: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
can't see the tweets.
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by reaky(m): 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jim iyk
Got inked
Saying bundle of love
And this is another story
Ngwanu Kontinu

Every body tryna make headlines undecided
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by Jostico: 12:04am On Mar 18, 2015
well Thank God
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by pbs4real(m): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2015
onila:
tongue
oniró 1 of NL.
Re: The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Am jealous. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Hottest And Best Rappers In Nigeria 2016 / Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria / Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash White Wedding To Hold November 25th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.