Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Job Opportunities Opened To A PHYSIC/ELECTRONICS Graduate. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Opportunities Opened To A PHYSIC/ELECTRONICS Graduate. (1108 Views)

Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities / Fresh Job Opportunities in PORT HARCOURT / Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities Opened To A PHYSIC/ELECTRONICS Graduate. by MacDanielz(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hi Nairalanders!!! These days, i can't help but fear for the future of graduates in Nigeria......Every where is filled with graduates without job, I mean it's really frightening considering the fact am a potential graduate.......And as a man, am gonna have and be responsible for my family not to talk of my siblings (of course they're gonna look up to their big bro for some financial provisions)........All these things put t'geda make me really fear for the future........And that's why I wonna ask this really important question.......As a physics electronics graduate, what's the future gonna look like Am not really scared for my course coz there ain't no going back now buh I just wonna know the likely job opportunities which are gonna be opened to me after the completion of my program........Cheerio!!!

1 Like

Re: Job Opportunities Opened To A PHYSIC/ELECTRONICS Graduate. by aphildam(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
The future is in God's hand how wisely u utilize ur time and d values u add to urself...
Re: Job Opportunities Opened To A PHYSIC/ELECTRONICS Graduate. by aphildam(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
The future is in God's hand, how wisely u utilize ur time and d values u add to urself...

(1) (Reply)

Chemistry/indurtrial Chemistry Both Graduate And Undergraduate Should Enter Here / 6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> / ROBOT STRUCTURES (advanced Structural Engineering Software)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.