Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Soyinka, Among History's 70 Greatest Black Achievers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Soyinka, Among History's 70 Greatest Black Achievers (1006 Views)

Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood / Wole Soyinka Receiving The Nobel Prize In 1986 (picture) / Happy 80th Birthday To Prof WS (wole Soyinka) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka, Among History's 70 Greatest Black Achievers by Afam4eva(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2009
I was wondering was makes Wole shoyinka qualified to be among history's greates black achievers, been put alongside great people such as Olauda Equiano, Muhammed Ali, Phillip Emeagwali, WEB DU bois and the lot. If it's because of the prize he won in Literature, then i don't want to believer that he's the only black that has bagged that covetted award.

(1) (Reply)

Write To Earn / THE APRIL THRILL: A Performance Poetry, Spoken Word And Soul Music Event / Achebe No Father Of African Literature, Says Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.