Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Write To Earn - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write To Earn (1006 Views)

If You Had An Opportunity To Write To Your Future Self, What Would You Write? / Write To Win N250,000 / Write To Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write To Earn by wealthpal(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2011
You Can Write Your You Way to Wealth. Lets talk it here!
its been said, that the shortest pain is better than the sharpest memory. How true that is. what you have on your mind is still a dream. But what you have written is a dream that has been translated into a vision.

I am making this post to stir up all those who are good in writing. i believe you can write to earn not just to inform.
is reading and writing your hobby? then you are good to go!

let's help translate that into earnings.
Re: Write To Earn by ayodele123(m): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2012
I write. i love to write. I write with a passion. I write when sleeping.
I have various free and paid blogs which expresses my passion
One of them is www.maritalsuccessresource.com
I love to earn through writing but working on some books at the moment

(1) (Reply)

. / Let All Poets Drop Their Poems...(just For Fun And Corrections) / Nairaland Morning Meditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.