Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,110 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Reunite With Lost Friends Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reunite With Lost Friends Here (463 Views)

Joy As Two Children Reunite With Their Dad After Mom's Death In Accident / How Facebook Help Me Reunite With My Family After 12years / Please Help Us Reunite A Nigerian-South African Boy With His Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reunite With Lost Friends Here by dajoaneke(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hello NL I greet you all in the name of the Almighty.

I created this thread to help old classmates, buddies, enemies & friends reunite in one way or another. Feel free to add your Name, details of your relationship and how you can be contacted.

I wish you best of luck
Re: Reunite With Lost Friends Here by dajoaneke(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
My name is Christopher Anekhe and I'm searching for an old friend Okechukwo Okonkwo whom we both attended Kano Model School till 1999. He lived at Niger Road, in kano and is known to have followed the enlightened path. Any contact with him will be useful.

(1) (Reply)

Is He Confused ? / Your Take On Joint Account / 5 Tips For Avoiding Conflict In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.