Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Is He Confused ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is He Confused ? (447 Views)

Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. / Is He Confused ? / Is He Confused ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is He Confused ? by tttmar(f): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
I av a friend who's husband use to tell her when she had her first pregnancy that he will marry another wife. He said if he says it during their courtship that she might not marry him so later the man married another wife. Both the husband and the wife are in their early 30s and the wife has 3 children for him so when frustration set in the woman packed out of the house, then she went to court for divorce but the man cried and begged the judge to plead on his behalf so that the woman will not divorce her even he would postrate on the road to beg the woman and so he would go to the people who live in the area where the woman is living to beg on his behalf and some people are calling the woman that the man is crying and his begging them to plead on his behalf. When this woman saw him he has loose wait yet he doesn't want to leave the second woman, She has a child for him and the man doesn't have the capacity to marry two wifes.What can we call this ?
Re: Is He Confused ? by StPete: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
We call it stupidity!

But sometimes, love can be funny. I’m sure he’s so much in love with both women

(1) (Reply)

Australian Woman Places Advertisement To Find The Father Of Her Child / Say 'no' To Post-election Violence. Sai One Nigeria! - Godwin C. Nwaogwugwu / Does The "Rod" Mean The Use Of Objects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.