Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Smart, Single & Loves Shoes – What Lulu Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Smart, Single & Loves Shoes – What Lulu Said (734 Views)

Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ / Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" / Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart, Single & Loves Shoes – What Lulu Said by supermodel2012: 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Continued from here.

It’s hard enough trying to move on from a man without the man in question refusing to move on and let you be.

You’re trying to start ‘once upon a time’ with a really good guy but your ex won’t let you. He keeps popping up at events, the movies, on your TV screen and it is really hard to avoid the memories.

It is really easy to sit in your homes and judge me and share your 2 cents on what you think I should do but then have you really been in this position? Have you had to detach yourself from someone you thought was going to be the father to your kids, someone you grew with, someone who was your first, someone who you actually ‘almost’ had a kid with? After you find out 6 years later that he is not all you thought he was.

Have you ever been with someone that pretends to love you for that long? Someone that made you so weak and ruined your self-esteem. Then God shines his light on you and sends you an angel like He sent me Jide Babatedo. Your pot of love is perfect, but the sour aftertaste of the past won’t leave. He keeps coming back… what do you do?

I am sitting in my car, parked outside Lulu’s gate.

continue here; http://www.stylevitae.com/smart-single-loves-shoes-what-lulu-said-ibukun-donald/

Re: Smart, Single & Loves Shoes – What Lulu Said by supermodel2012: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Rihanna's Madonna Inspired Look On Set Of New Music Video / Read Toke Makinwa, Beverly Naya Reactions To Bruce Jenner’s Explosive Interview / See All Photos From Veteran Actor, Baba Sala's 80th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.