Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" (51526 Views)

Karen Igho Shines In New Photos / Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) / Karen Igho Shows Off Sultry Figure. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by habgito: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cancer survivor, mother of one and Big Brother Africa reality show winner Karen Igho shared this photo with her fans to celebrate Woman's day yesterday.

She didn't expect someone was going to say she was now looking too black and maybe it was because her cream has finished.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/my-husband-loves-my-color-way-it-is.html

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by HungerBAD: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Interesting.

Black/Dark is beautiful always on a woman. So,all this while I had been thinking this lady was a light skin lady,she just admitted she was creaming up?no wonder I did not recognize her at first.

I am honestly happy for your husband,who does not not mind being married to a Chameleon that changes colours every time.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by emeijeh(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Its really worrisome that our ladies are just too artificial these days cry

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by doctimonyeka(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Who you epp

Cute smile though....
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Awww she now looks ugly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by goldbim(f): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
The world'll be a better place if there can be an Automatic slap button on every social media platform.maybe it'll help people to mind their business!!..cool response from karen cool..

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by faith551(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
goldbim:
The world'll be a better place when there can be an Automatic slap button on every social media platform.maybe it'll help people to mind their business!!..cool response from karen cool..

When someone is busy transitioning from black to white and from white to chocolate, is that not identity theft. God may not even recof=gnize some ppl in heaven. I dnt blame the person with the question, bt it shud have been more subtle

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by goldbim(f): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
faith551:

When someone is busy transitioning from black to white and from white to chocolate, is that not identity theft. God may not even recof=gnize some ppl in heaven. I dnt blame the person with the question, bt it shud have been more subtle
grin it's not identity theft jor..its her skin and she's free to use it the way she likes..nevertheless,its cool she admitted her flaws though she owes no one an explanation...all is well,sir

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by LesbianBoy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Awww she now looks ugly.

Was she ever beautiful

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Davash222(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ladies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Her skin is shinning.

14 Likes

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ok grin
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Tazdroid(m): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Has she been applying charcoal all this while? She's d@rker than bL@ck
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by teamsynergy: 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
na cool headed celeb she be oo... some fans can be so crazy... Dem go push u till u get ugly wit dem..her response is quite mature and damn lovely....you rock gal...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by AngelicBeing: 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
wink
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by CYBERCRIME(m): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
[img][/img][url][/url]

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
Honestly, I don't care
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by seunny4lif(m): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Awww she now looks ugly.
grin grin
She fine before

6 Likes

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by kenigwe18: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pls let those female knw oo
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Tazdroid(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
CYBERCRIME:
[img][/img][url][/url]
someone's device may be going bunkers

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
"My son is yellow enough", English!.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by DESTINY41(m): 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
After a very long excursion TO LONDON, HE S BACK WITH NO PLANS FOR NIGERIANS

JUST WATCH HOW DOLLAR GO HIT 600 NAIRA, IN COUPLE OF WEEKS

THIS MAN DEY SCARE OUR ECONOMY O OH
PRICE OF FOOD STUFF GO SKY ROCK now
#WENOWANTAGAIN

4 Likes

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by ruggedtimi(m): 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Babes been applying chemicals on their skin just to take selfie and get more likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Awww black beauty

corrected lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by martineverest(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Good..... Bleaching does more harm than good
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Sarah20A(f): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
I love this lady

7 Likes

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by martineverest(m): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ladies won't learn.. My cousin just stopped bleaching too... She's just tired of living fake life

12 Likes

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Opinedecandid(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
I hope he really love it for real?
Because these days celebrities are fun of lying on thier spouses to impress the public.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Ezedon(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Buhari is set to travel next week, predict the country and win recharge card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by praisekeyzz(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Imagine God judging ladies only on bleaching how many percent will make it to heaven?
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by lordsharks(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
She's so lucky to have survived cancer

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby's Face (Photo) / BBNaija Winner Efe Arrives Warri(photos) / Regina Daniels Rocks Silky White Bra In New Sexy Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.