Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose (2377 Views)

Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! / Would You Choose A Good Marriage Over Career? / Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Some people don't like their names, they wanna change it.
If you were in that group, which name would you change it to? and why? smiley
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by ArchEnemy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Goodluck Buhari embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by lexy070(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Goodluck
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by GboyegaD(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
I will change it again to my name: Adegboyega.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by lyntiffany(f): 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Havilah or chimnadi.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by swisschris(m): 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Christian okey nwogu
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by swagdopey: 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
k
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by lepasharon(f): 1:57am On Mar 18, 2015
Ruby, queen or princess
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 18, 2015
Beatrice Osisi grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 18, 2015
lepasharon:
Ruby, queen or princess

I know someone by the name "Princess". Literally.

@ OP, I actually like my name.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 18, 2015
dangote or bill gate.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by Dyt(f): 6:32am On Mar 18, 2015
Def not eroticangelina
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by CircleOfWilis: 6:36am On Mar 18, 2015
U can never have that opportunity, even oga seun no dey giv that kind opportunity for Naira land...
So stop dey imagine that kind question
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by KanwuliaJara: 6:37am On Mar 18, 2015
"Chief Gberegede GBEWOOO"!!!
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by spacyzuma(m): 9:04am On Mar 18, 2015
I'd change me 'E' name to Ernest.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by Orial(f): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2015
Godwin
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by lepasharon(f): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I know someone by the name "Princess". Literally.

@ OP, I actually like my name.

I know its a not a name but a title... I still like it lol
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sephiroth it's a character I like and I went to court to obtain it the name.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by Haywhymido(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
i so much lyk my name dat if i come bck to dis earth 200 times, i will lyk to be named ahmed again n again.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by jmoore(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
You can change your name if you want. It is not about opportunity.

I still prefer the name given to me by my parents.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
It will still be Omotola wink

I Love my name die kiss
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lol thanks to Internet warriors......
babyosisi:
Beatrice Osisi grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by malonephill(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
I will name myself after op tongue, ina will not be there cheesy
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by Mcowubaba: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mr Buhari Owubaba grin
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by ImBae(f): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2015
For some unknown reason, I'd like be called Tomilola or Tomisin

Not sure I'd like to change my name, even though its so common....love it still. *love struck*
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by Durchmann(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2015
I'd only want to change my last name. Not like there's anything wrong with it, No! Far from it.

It's just that I've got something better created by my head. I'd even change my middle name too. In fact, I'm planning to go do a "Change of Name " soon. I need not wait till I'm reincarnated.

grin cheesy grin
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by Besh1295: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
I'll change from __ to UMAR .......
i so much love the name......
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by ligopedro: 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
Would still Be Jayeola Kolawole Bamidele... Love my name.. Proud to be a Yoruba...
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Iyalasisi:
It will still be Omotola wink

I Love my name die kiss
shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Adufetohposh:
shocked shocked shocked
madam u see ghost ni undecided
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by openmine(m): 7:10am On Apr 27, 2015
cool
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Change Your Name, Which Name Would You Choose by Tony36(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2015
I need help with the meaning of the name NZEGWU. Pls can someone help me.!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My In-law Almost Saw Me Naked, Thanks To A Power Cut. / I Started To Have SEX With My Daughter Out Of Frustration / Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.