Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Boy Kills Father Over Prayer Points - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Kills Father Over Prayer Points (2376 Views)

14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her / How To Stay In-charge As A Father Over Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Kills Father Over Prayer Points by NaijaPress: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Boy Kills Father Over Prayer Points

Boy Kills Father Over Prayer Points And A Slap - A young man of 21 year old, who is still an undergraduate, has been arrested by the Ogun State Police Command, Tolani Ajayi, a student of Redeemers University along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, was alleged to have killed his father, Mr. Charles Ajayi, who is also a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.

The unfortunate incident, according to police report, occurred Tuesday, July 3rd 2014, at their home along Canaanland Street inside the Redeemed Christian Church of God Redemption Camp.

Junior Ajayi was said to have slaughtered his dad with a kitchen knife and later butchered him with cutlass.

Naija Press learnt that Tolani after the crime allegedly packed his father’s carcass into a box and then dragged them into a bush inside the Redemption Camp.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, who is the Deputy Superintendent of Police in the state, said police afterwards recovered the carcass of the 60 year old SAN in a nearby bush along Canaanland Street.

Deputy Superintendent of Police said, “The investigators noticed a ground mark created by the big box as Tolani had dragged it along with him, they followed the lead which led them to a strange discovery.”

http://www.naijapress.com.ng/boy-kills-father-prayer-points/
Re: Boy Kills Father Over Prayer Points by ahnie: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
every thread has the caption of Death ...death

what's going on.
may God help us in Jesus name.
Re: Boy Kills Father Over Prayer Points by Kanwulia: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
You can't go wrong with OGUN STATE in these matters! cheesy
OGUN STATE OR ABIA STATE. . . . I nor know where GOD OR SATAN DEY LIVE FOR BIBLE!!!!

CHEI !!!!! cry

. . . . . .

Next! FROM THE EAST!!!! grin
Equation musssss balance o!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Kills Father Over Prayer Points by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia: You can't go wrong with OGUN STATE in these matters! cheesy
OGUN STATE OR ABIA STATE. . . . I nor know where GOD OR SATAN DEY LIVE FOR BIBLE!!!!

CHEI !!!!! cry

. . . . . .

Next! FROM THE EAST!!!! grin
Equation musssss balance o!!!!! grin
baby how far na ?

1 Like

Re: Boy Kills Father Over Prayer Points by Kanwulia: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
lofty900: baby how far na ?

OKO BABA EH! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Boy Kills Father Over Prayer Points by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia:

OKO BABA EH! kiss kiss kiss
abeg explain.
Re: Boy Kills Father Over Prayer Points by Kanwulia: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ahem!
Oya o!
Family section don hot o! grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Kills Father Over Prayer Points by McWhillion(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2014
Oh my God!!!
i know the guy, he was my junior in primary school. I'm quite surprised, he used to be a very gentle boy. I'm so surprised that he is capable of carrying out such a monstrous act.
I'm confused, I cant believe this....
How could he?

(1) (Reply)

(pictures) New Novels, Storybooks And Christain Books For Sale @ Take-away Price / 6 Real Persons Who Looked Like Cartoon.(pictures) / It Is The Same Blood That Runs In A Woman's Vein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.