Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Skales Finally Opens Up On Twitter Feud With Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Finally Opens Up On Twitter Feud With Wizkid (723 Views)

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / Samklef Settles Feud With Wizkid / Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales Finally Opens Up On Twitter Feud With Wizkid by Dohmeenick(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
A few weeks ago the twitter feud between
Wizkid and Skales
was all the internet was buzzing about as
the two artists and former labelmates said
more than a few candid words about each
other.
In an interview with Vanguard Newspaper
however, Skales has explained that he
simply wants to move past that episode and
have people focus on his music.
He said:
We never really fell out; the
relationship we had has always
been about music. It’s not like
we are brothers. We are not
from the same family. Like I said,
it was just business and music.
So we were cool, and even till
now we are still cool. I have no
bad blood against him. I just
want to face my music right
now. I’m about to drop my
album and that’s all that matters
to me right now.
The truth is, we were not really
together. We were just at the
same venue at the same event
that’s all. And really, whatever
needs to be said now has
already been said on Twitter, so
you can pick everything there.
Right now, I’ve put the whole
episode behind me. I just want
people to focus more on my
music. In life life human beings
must always fallout.
Re: Skales Finally Opens Up On Twitter Feud With Wizkid by Beesluv: 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
ok
Re: Skales Finally Opens Up On Twitter Feud With Wizkid by centmichael101(m): 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
We don hear?
Re: Skales Finally Opens Up On Twitter Feud With Wizkid by 0nyegame(m): 12:15am On Mar 18, 2015
Wetin concern me wit small children tok cos i no wan insult from dem...meanwhile GEJ till GMB finish sch,u no nah....4yrs tins
Re: Skales Finally Opens Up On Twitter Feud With Wizkid by Glowstone(m): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2015
You guys can go hug transformer,
most of us here don't really give a fvck about you

(1) (Reply)

Popular Preacher, Benny Hinn Suffers Heart Attack / Model, TV Host Shows Off Her Derrière In Racy Photos / Court Judgement: Empress Njamah To Pay Landlord Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.