Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria (43270 Views)

15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World / 10 Most Expensive Cities In Africa 2015 [photos] / Africa’s 15 Most Expensive Buildings Worth Millions Of Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by Glowww(f): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
cool
kingphilip:

amen o
but even with me been a billionaire I'm not gonna stay here o

because I'm not used to it
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by addictiv(m): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
cahnellven:
I wonder if all these opulent hotels is a gateway to heaven, cos it beats me why someone would spend 500k on an hotel room .

Call it poverty mentality if you would, but these hotels are just too expensive .
Do one sleep on diamond beds?
Are the toilets made of emerald?
Do wishes come to pass there?
Do one get to see angels?

The presence of these hotels amidst abject poverty just shows how polarised our society is .
An average man see them as a dream come true, the wealthy few see it as completely normal.
I see it as a complete waste of money and misplaced priority . This isn't about hospitality ,its actually intimidation of the masses.
I'll pass
you don't know what u are saying...spend one night in any of these joints and you will realise what i mean...trust me
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by BIGDAY1(f): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
VANITY UPON VANITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by Obiwannn: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
addictiv:

you don't know what u are saying...spend one night in any of these joints and you will realise what i mean...trust me
realize what oga
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by cacali(f): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nice ideas for my home jare. If I build house like this wetin I wan waste 500k for. Meanwhile don 500k won pay my house rent.
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by zamzy(f): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Pple are doin it,I can do it!MONEY MUST B MADE!!!
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by suyamasta(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
kilokeys:
lol

oghene shocked

shey i go fit sleep so?

sleep.... snore... open eye..... 200,000 naira don go
Hahahahaaa i d tellz u, na so money waka go

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by sniperr007(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
cahnellven:
I wonder if all these opulent hotels is a gateway to heaven, cos it beats me why someone would spend 500k on an hotel room .

Call it poverty mentality if you would, but these hotels are just too expensive .
Do one sleep on diamond beds?
Are the toilets made of emerald?
Do wishes come to pass there?
Do one get to see angels?

The presence of these hotels amidst abject poverty just shows how polarised our society is .
An average man see them as a dream come true, the wealthy few see it as completely normal.
I see it as a complete waste of money and misplaced priority . This isn't about hospitality ,its actually intimidation of the masses.
I'll pass

I get ur point cos its absurd to spend that for a night rest but those pple dat go der, do it to show class and also for networking.
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by esosa4real(m): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2015
toogentle:
I try small. I have stayed at Oriental and four Points. Not the most expensive rooms sha. I prefer Oriental because their discount is really great.

Pls how much is least room in orientals

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by queenstephnie: 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
It's better I buy a plot of land @ agbara nd sleep on d land knwin fully well dat after 12 noon next day I still av my land
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by kingphilip(m): 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
queenstephnie:
It's better I buy a plot of land @ agbara nd sleep on d land knwin fully well dat after 12 noon next day I still av my land
funny but the best option
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by tvreporter: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
The figures you will see here, might outrage you. I just needed to publish this article on the most expensive Hotel in Nigeria. As far a we are talking about some great and nice places to be in terms of hotels in Nigeria, we are not short pf them. So those people with cool money, our Nation Nigeria is a sure great country to be when it comes to good and expensive hotels.

From the figures we will be looking at shortly, you will discover that the kind of money people pay for a room in some of these hotels are capable of buying someone a plot of land in some areas in Nigeria.

Below, i amd my team have done our research and have been able to put together the Ten most expensive Hotels In Nigeria.
1. King Executive Suite – InterContinental Lagos Hotel

kings A room here cost an average nightly rate of $ 2,435.00 USD. As a cuctomer or patronizer, you are offered a complete breakfast, 2 hours boardroom usage, lounge access cocktail and Ferragamo bath amenities. You can also make an order for rollaway bed and Nespresso machine.

2. Presidential Suite – Sheraton Hotels & Resorts Abuja.

sheraton

I bet you have never seen a place like this before in your life for those who have not been there. Well i only went there for this research and i saw what money can do. A night there is well enough to pay the salary of some civil servants put together.

Rates: $1953 per night

3. Presidential Suite – Eko Hotel & Suites

eko

Eko Hotels and suites actually is the post prestigious and most expensive hotel in Lagos. One sweet thing about this hotel is that it is strategically located to give spectacular views of the Kuramo Lagoon and the Atlantic Ocean. You can experience the ultimate comfort while you are far from home in this most extravagant suite, equipped with two separate King size bedrooms, working / dining Area, a lounge area, large screen TVs, hi-fi stereo system. Rates: $1292 per night
4. Junior Suite – Protea Hotel Ikeja
To see the full list, click >>> Most Expensive Hotel In Nigeria
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
tvreporter:
The figures you will see here, might outrage you. I just needed to publish this article on the most expensive Hotel in Nigeria. As far a we are talking about some great and nice places to be in terms of hotels in Nigeria, we are not short pf them. So those people with cool money, our Nation Nigeria is a sure great country to be when it comes to good and expensive hotels.

From the figures we will be looking at shortly, you will discover that the kind of money people pay for a room in some of these hotels are capable of buying someone a plot of land in some areas in Nigeria.

Below, i amd my team have done our research and have been able to put together the Ten most expensive Hotels In Nigeria.
1. King Executive Suite – InterContinental Lagos Hotel

kings A room here cost an average nightly rate of $ 2,435.00 USD. As a cuctomer or patronizer, you are offered a complete breakfast, 2 hours boardroom usage, lounge access cocktail and Ferragamo bath amenities. You can also make an order for rollaway bed and Nespresso machine.

2. Presidential Suite – Sheraton Hotels & Resorts Abuja.

sheraton

I bet you have never seen a place like this before in your life for those who have not been there. Well i only went there for this research and i saw what money can do. A night there is well enough to pay the salary of some civil servants put together.

Rates: $1953 per night

3. Presidential Suite – Eko Hotel & Suites

eko

Eko Hotels and suites actually is the post prestigious and most expensive hotel in Lagos. One sweet thing about this hotel is that it is strategically located to give spectacular views of the Kuramo Lagoon and the Atlantic Ocean. You can experience the ultimate comfort while you are far from home in this most extravagant suite, equipped with two separate King size bedrooms, working / dining Area, a lounge area, large screen TVs, hi-fi stereo system. Rates: $1292 per night
4. Junior Suite – Protea Hotel Ikeja
To see the full list, click >>> Most Expensive Hotel In Nigeria

It's only because nig is an unregulated jungle run by idiots,if not why would they allow these foreign companies to be coming here to take advantage of our people,I stayed in intercontinental in Dublin for €89 per,even shelbourne hotel which Obama stayed when he was here in Dublin is €240per night and this is actually considered the most expensive hotel over here.

Nig is truly a jungle,how many genuine business person will want to waste their hard earned money on any of those useless so called hotel that noises of traffic,mosque,generator,bad road,bad smell and many more reasons I can't waste my time to write here?other than thieves and bribe giving idiots that are trying to impress their briberee(if there's such word).

2 Likes

Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by charmy145: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
While teh executive room at federal palace hotel is expensive their regular rooms are worth the money. You can book for the regular rooms on https://hotels.ng/hotel/29298-the-federal-palace-hotel-lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor / Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) / Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.