Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria (43199 Views)

15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World / 10 Most Expensive Cities In Africa 2015 [photos] / Africa’s 15 Most Expensive Buildings Worth Millions Of Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2015
Swt
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by Elparaiso(m): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Hausa peeps dont know jack.Non of these hotels is situated in the north...all they care about is fighting and rioting.Bloody muppets
Brother......
This is not the way to promote one Nigeria o!
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by shegsrules(m): 10:19am On Mar 18, 2015
And some men that spend weekend their still the pay house rent
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by buJu234: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2015
and some one will come and tell me say there is no money in this country...
that he is going to sleep in Somalia Embassy etc for Visa...

with all the looting going on; yet people are still lodging in this expensive hotel....

GOD I MUST JOIN THE BILLIONAIRE CLUB oo

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by fr3do(m): 10:27am On Mar 18, 2015
The OP giving the price of Nigerian services offered in Nigeria in dollars is simply unpatriotic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2015
I will get to the level where I can lodge at will in those hotels, spent one week at Golden Tulip at Mile 2 when I came back my skin changed. shocked
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by Expsbterror(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Hmmmm...
C where gf's dey go hustle with Shuga Shuga.
No wander them go come dey firm activities.hmmmm.
Guys review all bae's pic she took and shared with u, then match it with any of this rooms in dis post(dirty hint) wink
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by trippleKAY(m): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2015
Ah! Money talking..... I must b rich. Dis are hotels for our top politicians sha.
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by kingphilip(m): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2015
UnknownT:
Kingphilip, next time you are doing a top 10 or top 15 thread, start from the least to the top. Some people wouldn't bother checking the least once they have seen the top. At least I do that.
it's beta to read all so that maybe u can start from the least to the top
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by kingphilip(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2015
sunnyshayne:
We are talking about hotels in Nigeria, yet the rates are not in naira.

Must everything be quantified in dollars?
the naira to dollar is always fluctuating so If u leave it in naira one have to always do mathematics every minutes to know d rate
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by kingphilip(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2015
papawemba:

I spent a night in this suite of this hotel last year c/o of my friend who is an executive director in a bank and i started rebuking poverty with every ounce of strength in me. The fridge was stuffed to the brim with most exotic wines, spirits and drinks. the girls that spent the night with us were willing to bleep us for free and refused to leave at dawn. if you lie down on the waterbed you will cum without a woman or self-service of any kind. It was ecstatic. Everything about this particular suite was OMG! It was about 425000 naira then for a night. And for days, i couldn't sleep well when i came back to my own house.
u would have hidden under the bed as someone suggested

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by ireneidiva(f): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2015
cahnellven:
I wonder if all these opulent hotels is a gateway to heaven, cos it beats me why someone would spend 500k for an hotel room .

Call it poverty mentality if you would, but these hotels are just too expensive .
Do one sleep on diamond beds?
Are the toilets made of emerald?
Do wishes come to pass there?
Do one get to see angels?

The presence of these hotels amidst abject poverty just shows how polarised our society is .
An average man see them as a dream come true, the wealthy few see it as completely normal.
I see it as a complete waste of money and misplaced priority . This isn't about hospitality ,its actually intimidation of the masses.
I'll pass
Poverty mentality.
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by 1Emmy: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2015
Surprisingly, non of the hotels littered in Owerri of I'mo State is listed.
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by Tjayjosh(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=kennygee post=31734816]Anyone who can afford thess should be questioned.[/quote
My dear i can testify to it. I worked @ the transcorp hilton hotel for 3yrs, the things i saw whilst there really made me wonder. I knew a nigerian man who paid that amount 4 7 days.
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by fireforfire: 11:57am On Mar 18, 2015
This is tempting
Make persin no go thief o
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
sunnyshayne:
We are talking about hotels in Nigeria, yet the rates are not in naira.

Must everything be quantified in dollars?

^^^Maybe they can't be arssed to be changing their rates every other week in tune with the vicissitudes of your naira! wink
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by wordcat(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
kelvyn7:
OP, Oriental Hotel is at Sand Field, along Ajah road. Not Alfred Rewane. Those of us that PASSES there know the correct address, please. wink cool

No mind me joor, na joke I dey joke
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
1Emmy:
Surprisingly, non of the hotels littered in Owerri of I'mo State is listed.

^^^I've always been an apostle of quality over quantity!

Though, the price of hotels rooms are also a function of the cost of living in the city concerned!
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Maybe they can't be arssed to be changing their rates every other week in tune with the vicissitudes of your naira! wink

What do you feel like referring to naira as mine! Mind your business.
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by aksule(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
But why are you quoting the hotel room cost per day in dollars. I thought this is Nigeria not America. You can bracket it in naira if you fill the information is for Americans. Always trying to be more American than Americans. Next the price if yam tuber will be quoted in dollars. Let's respect our currency instead of relegating to the back.
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by kingphilip(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
IGBOSON1:

gbam that's it
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by kingphilip(m): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
IGBOSON1:

gbam that's it
aksule:
But why are you quoting the hotel room cost per day in dollars. I thought this is Nigeria not America. You can bracket it in naira if you fill the information is for Americans. Always trying to be more American than Americans. Next the price if yam tuber will be quoted in dollars. Let's respect our currency instead of relegating to the back.
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by cecegorz(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
kingphilip:
15. Terrace Suite – Four Points by Sheraton Lagos
This is our best kept secret . It may not be as expensive as some of the rooms on our list but it has that magic that would give you the perfect relaxation. The creamy bathrooms, luxurious break from its standard utilities, therapeutic soak inside a bathtub, a magnificent view of the ocean from your balcony, turn-down services and even bathrobe and slippers.

Visit: Four Points by Sheraton

Rates: $426 per night as at 12th March, 2015

Location: Plot 9/10 Block 2 Oniru Chieftaincy Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos
Mehn!
I just love this terrace setting.
Wouldn't mind lounging here for a weekend.
And the price? I won't bat an eyelid if my company is the one paying grin
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
sunnyshayne:

What do you feel like referring to naira as mine! Mind your business.

^^^Haba! Sorry abeg!! lipsrsealed
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by kingphilip(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
cecegorz:

Mehn!
I just love this terrace setting.
Wouldn't mind lounging here for a weekend.
And the price? I won't bat an eyelid if my company is the one paying grin
you'll enjoy ur money beta
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by cecegorz(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
kingphilip:

you'll enjoy ur money beta
Ain't no way I'm putting out that kinda fund for a night out of my pocket. Unless of course, there's a contract of $1m to be signed wink
Are you aware that amount can buy me a plot of land at Mowe? grin
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by cahnellven: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
ireneidiva:

Poverty mentality.
Thank you. But if you think spending about half a million naira nightly on an overated hotel room makes you rich, then Good luck with your delusion.
Leave the shores of this country and see hotel rooms of real grandeur going for a tenth of some of the prices quoted here , maybe then you'll understand me .
Warren buffet is a billionaire that would settle for a 50k hotel instead of these poor excuse of luxury,if he happens to be in nigeria . . . .is that poverty mentality? No ,thats being thrifty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by Glowww(f): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Chai! See where naija money they go waste.
Anyway, if u can legitimately afford them, no problem.
500 000 for a night in a hotel? *shivers* this can sponsor a student in some federal uni till graduation

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by kingphilip(m): 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Glowww:
Chai! See where naija money they go waste.
Anyway, if u can legitimately afford them, no problem.
500 000 for a night in a hotel? *shivers* this can sponsor a student in some federal uni till graduation
I studied in unibuja
my school fees including my hostel accommodation cumulatively wasn't upto 200 000 and that's just two-fifth of what someone spends a night o
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by Glowww(f): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
kingphilip:

I studied in unibuja
my school fees including my hostel accommodation cumulatively wasn't upto 200 000 and that's just two-fifth of what someone spends a night o
True talk my dear.
May God help u o
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by kingphilip(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Glowww:

True talk my dear.
May God help u o
amen o
but even with me been a billionaire I'm not gonna stay here o

because I'm not used to it
Re: 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria by kene005yahooc(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
i ve slept in Novotel and oriental..no big deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chopper Crashes Into NDA Quarters In Kaduna (Photos) / Man Celebrates 4 Years Of Surviving 2013 Benin-Ore Road Fire Accident / Car Falls Inside Asejire Dam Along Ikire-ibadan Expressway Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.