Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

The Adventure Of A Righteous Norseman! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Adventure Of A Righteous Norseman! (893 Views)

The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) / The Adventure Of A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Adventure Of A Righteous Norseman! by jokhen10: 12:33am On Mar 18, 2015
Hi, everyone dis promises to be d most intetesting story u will eva read, the story of a young boy who was meant for great things, his light was to shine through generations his greatness was predicted by great Spiritual Observers, He was to be a servant of GOD of d greatest order. Yet still he was born to be a Norseman!
Two futures diverged in Life's path, being one soul he had to thread one path, which part did he trod on, or did he journey through d two paths? well? u re about to find out just stay glued!

your comments, starting from now will determine how quickly this story wud b updated! thank you
Re: The Adventure Of A Righteous Norseman! by jokhen10: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
The Righteous Norseman?
He was born in a family of five- and his arrival was anticipated with great pleasure, eager curiosity and high expectations for the future of this child, for apparently he was not just any other child, he was a special child.
The circumstances that surrounded his birth already proved this to his parents.
****** Two years earliear........
The Birth Of Hope:
It was d middle of february, just as d sun eased across d horizon from behind white clouds, a gentle breeze blew and swayed the leaves of towering trees, it was neither a cold or a hot day, the perfect atmosphere for a special day as this.At a distance was a small church beeming with activities, judging by the different kinds of automobiles packed in and outside of its premises and d numerous number of people who walked in and out adorned in colorful attires.
This was indeed a special day, for it was the day of the joining together of Pastor Friday Cole and Mrs Blessing peters together as husband and wife. The church was filled with various guests, great and small, rich and poor, Old and young. The Priest in his sparkling white robe spoke and said "You may now kiss d bride." As Pastor Friday leaned forward to take off the veil and kiss his beautiful bride, he took d opportunity to whisper to her ears, "remember not to say Amen, ok love?", "sure!" the new Mrs blessing Cole replied and then was gently pulled forward by her husband for a somewhat long kiss amidst laughter and cheers from d watching congregation.
And then after, the priest prayed for the newly weds, he prayed for prosperity, peace, love, wisdom n understandn needed to make their marriage blissful, to which d couple and d congregation echoed 'Amen!' He proceeded and prayed that the marriage would be blessed with children "starting nine months from now" as he put it. Again the congregation chorusly shouted Amen! only these time the couples didn't join them, they nodded in disagreement.
Pastor Friday had a day earlier told his wife not to fall into the temptation of saying amen, if anyone prayed for them to have children soon, "I want to at least prepare for one year for my first child, he/she must not come into this emptiness we now find ourselves.Mrs blessing had concurred, agreeing it was a great idea, and concluded in her heart dat she was marrying a great man. 'though right now he might not have silver and gold but he is a man with ambition.' she told her self.
And so they left the priest and the congregation wondering why they had disagreed with such a positive prayer request. Weird! most of the guests concluded...........to be continued!
Re: The Adventure Of A Righteous Norseman! by jokhen10: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
What do u think?
a. A wud b interesting story!
b. not so sure!
c. don't think so!
PBeni, princesa, Thermythorpe,
Redmosquito, FoxyRebirth, natasha,
Neduzze5, yemi2plus, YellowMosquito,
DNA1, bimbiola, faithgokz, sizzlezNBT,
Enigurl, Trendytessy, Omololamide,
smithe113, misterjosh, MzChistar,
J0sh007, carolinew, tbabstobadt,
Feyifahm, Mizsammy, Ifyx, MsSpaqs,
ochetinz, Tundeajani, bukkynababe,
walintize, kinsjesus, conniblakes,
iamdsam, Clemzy16, Cutepie1,
DazzlinPearl, JIGGERNAPPY, Fellycutie,
adeswagsdmj, Arnoldo, Gifteey100,
shalomtemmy, johnnobles, chinedumo,
temiK9, Oppy16, amitalian, Herbheorlar,
barbiesexy, emmanwandud, Teenuolah,
BlesinE, Perfercter4real, mzkomsy,
rhapzidy, Therock5555, lekkybam,
Skykid1208, Blize7, legendprac,
Seankay, BarnabasCo, chesm, Smhart1,
tosingcfr, king94, yormite, teetee92,
Kensco, geogino, simplifier,
Affable0709, Chuksyd1, Incredibleme,
Daniel2802, oloriireomo, kunlesehan,
Tafamonday, Nekkie27, slimfredo,
ibuome, dryakson, iyk1, m003,
BabieGhagha, hyungwang, mador,
Aimedrey, peterphd, 360prince, shaks97,
Braidz, tinahrex, RazziP, Fehmy25s,
Kingphilip, Eblee, Ritababe, dagift333,
moyarhtohbadt, Abiolabalogun,
DisneyAngel, DzTzl, swifteagle,
delepaul, VivyGift, Bec, mizxpensive,
mcorazon, Sholyzee, olasha1,
Eazybuhfocuz, eyezik3,
Holuwarphemmy, Rozay001, Balley,
mZsleeq, Edipee, eunisam, Sheenor,
Swashi007, linpok, Rayvene,
Sugarbabekemi, Fonydear, Ghyft,
cuteraregem, JohnFrankling,
chimaritoponcho, kemsi2010, peter1994,
frenddy6, kennybelle, noblebright,
kayojosephy, sooplova, IAmXcessiz,
Khemyte, hikmoj, Osariemenjoy,
peksmay, blazinglove, walewunmi,
kokolet007, toykathy, horhizah,
chibwike, Dyoungstar, Softchistar,
Omoalhaja7, suzie0, TiffanyJ, xplicity1,
capip120, suregalluv, fragilegal,
Sleekyshuga, omojoshy, ogbenicodes,
Emmykul4love, Harrychocoberry, chistar01
Re: The Adventure Of A Righteous Norseman! by jokhen10: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2015
*** Almost 2years later*****
"Congratulations sir,your wife has just put to bed a bouncing baby boy!" A smiling , confident female Doctor said stretching forth her right hand to shake Pastor Friday, who proudly, amidst that blissful aura called Joy recieved the handshake, "thank u ma and my GOD will bless u for ur efforts." he said, before adding 'can i go see my wife and child now? sure! was the response he got, "i would like to see u in my office when you are through" she added. 'Alright Doctor i'll be der in few minutes' he said as he walked briskly down the passage towards the room his wife was.
Pastr Friday's Joy knew no bound , he had planned meticulously for almost a year for his baby's arrival, he couldn't wait to be called 'Papa bom boy', how are u my beloved, & how's my little prince doing, 'shhhhhh! he's sleepn, dnt wak him up o, we are doin great, we are fine' she said with a lovely smile looking at their child in his cot with such unrivalled, undiluted love, such love dat many a great poet, philosophers and writers had for centuries tried to describe but yet couldnt for this love was undescribable and this was what mafe mothers blossom, '
the love of a mother for her child'
Watching his wife, Pastor Friday culdnt help but feel some strings of sensation vibrating through his spine, he felt his body tingled, and soon he was enveloped in the re-awareness of his wife's ravishing girlishness and breath taking beauty, he felt sorry he wasn't around to stand by her side at a time when every women need there husbands d most, it was no fault of his though, he reasoned, 'i have to do d work of HE that sent me' reminding his judging conscience.
He walked forward and meant to kiss his wife briefly, but she returned it with such passion, he couldn't, after what seemes like d longest kiss eva on a hospital bed, pastor friday said , "apparently i'd have to be a gentle man here slowly cutting off from his wife's mild grasp, he planted a kiss on her fore-head, went over to his son's cot, proudly watching his beautiful son as he slept, 'I am a father! he thought proudly, he culdnt wait to start performing his fatherly duties to his first son. I'd go see d Doctor now, settle our bills and get us ready to leave here, Pst Friday said getting up from his wife's bed and walking towards door.
In d medically-beautiful furnished office;(if eva der was such conjugation of english words) Pastor Friday listened keenly to d do's & dont's his wife muat do n& not do wen discharged when suddenly the door to the iffice opened suddeƱly. " Doctor, your attention is need urgently at d private ward 14, it's an emergency ma! a petit female nurse bellowed.
The doctor n d nurse dashed out of d office, it hadn't occur to Pastor Friday dat d ward in question was wer his wife was admitted, when it did, the speed at which he left the office would have made Usian Bolt weep bitterly, in jealousy. as he hurriedly past the doctor n nurse to his wife's ward, he readoned sumtin disastrous wud have happened, wat type of disaster? he didn't know he only hoped n prayed it was sumtin dat cud be contained. If Only hw knew wat awaited him in his wife's ward.
Re: The Adventure Of A Righteous Norseman! by Dyoungstar: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2015
jokhen10:
Hi, everyone dis promises to be d most intetesting story u will eva read, the story of a young boy who was meant for great things, his light was to shine through generations

That statement is doubting.
You mean it will be more interesting than Frank's, LarrySun's, Royvers, Repo's, AudryTim's or Prettyspicey's stories?

I am waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Describing The Physical Appearance Of Your Character / Happy Birthday Missrosieluv. / Dstv Eutelsat Star Awards 2016 Essay & Poster Contest For Young Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.