Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

SHOCKING!! See The Biggest Baby In The World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SHOCKING!! See The Biggest Baby In The World (4315 Views)

Woman Kept Her Baby In A Bag While Shopping / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] / Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!! See The Biggest Baby In The World by nollywoodbabe: 2:34am On Mar 18, 2015
Aliya Saleem is a cute baby, but the baby girl’s cute curves are actually nothing to smile about. At just 10 months old, she weighs a staggering 41 pounds, putting her at risk for serious health issues including diabetes and high cholesterol. The weight for an average 10-month-old girl, in contrast, is between 14 and 21 pounds. Aliya’s shocking size is even more incredible considering that she wasn’t born obese. Shabana and her husband Mohammad Saleem, 28, say the toddler was 9 pounds at delivery. (The couple also has a 5-year-old son, Ali, 5, who is of average weight). But by four months, Aliya started to get big, really big. In the six months since then Aliya, who reportedly loves to eat biscuits and curries, has grown to the weight of an average 6-year-old, prompting her parents to panic and turn to doctors. SEE MORE PICS.. http://nollywoodbabes.com/see-the-biggest-baby-in-the-world/

Re: SHOCKING!! See The Biggest Baby In The World by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 18, 2015
angry. Her parents gat to do something quickly. She looks like she is choking.
Re: SHOCKING!! See The Biggest Baby In The World by OracleMxNelson(m): 2:52am On Mar 18, 2015
Whaaaa
Re: SHOCKING!! See The Biggest Baby In The World by phlamesG: 7:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Far too big
Re: SHOCKING!! See The Biggest Baby In The World by Agrika: 7:28am On Mar 18, 2015
I blame the mum
Re: SHOCKING!! See The Biggest Baby In The World by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2015
Hmmmmmm embarassed

Ahhhhhhhhhh undecided

Ogaa ohh!!! angry

Wetin she swallow undecided

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!! See The Biggest Baby In The World by pretydiva(f): 8:18am On Mar 18, 2015
She nor even get neck again sef
Re: SHOCKING!! See The Biggest Baby In The World by misfab(f): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2015
reminds me of michelin tyres grin
Re: SHOCKING!! See The Biggest Baby In The World by Dyt(f): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2015
misfab:
reminds me of michelin tyres grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: SHOCKING!! See The Biggest Baby In The World by 7footre(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2015
I'll bet a meal she is indian
Re: SHOCKING!! See The Biggest Baby In The World by Babprosper20(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2015
mek i buk space
Re: SHOCKING!! See The Biggest Baby In The World by nollywoodbabe: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
Agrika:
I blame the mum

Going by the pics shey?
Cos its obvious you did not read the story cos if you did you will see that the problem lies in her genes and not her diet or anything she eats
Re: SHOCKING!! See The Biggest Baby In The World by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hmmmm...are there no medical solutions to this type of genetics problem? May God help His children o. All is well! ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: SHOCKING!! See The Biggest Baby In The World by jashar(f): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2015
Sumo baby... cheesy
Her mama no fit back her again oooo
She looks very hug-able though.

(1) (Reply)

Husband and wife at loggerheads, any advice? / Husband Started Hitting Me During A Arguement And I Am Pregnant / I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.