Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million (19222 Views)

Dubai-based Nigerian Man Dies Days After Returning To Nigeria From Dubai(pics) / He Got #7000 For Returning A Lost 12 Million Naira. What Do U Think Guys? / The Reward Of Honest Airport Cleaner Is N7,200 Salary Increment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by Badosqi(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2015
teelady:

like seriously, God intervention in her life three times is wat she fails to comprehend. Dear God let another opportunity present itself for this innocent woman, but in a way she wil understand and grab the opportunity. This country is insane, why act normal in an abnormal circumstance.
abi ooo.
And the annoying thing is that of the in grate dat lost the money... According to reports, the dude just looked at the woman and left immediately(not even a Thank you to the woman) when he came back for the money and they gave the money back to him...
Who knows maybe the guy was transporting the money in illegal ways and couldn't wait before attention is drifted to them and security starts investigating things about the money...
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by emmykk(m): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2015
MrPresident1:

I will, I will, I will... Your comment reminds me of the rich fool in the Bible.

Luke 12:16-21
16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

I will was uses because I didn't get it.the lady is too dull.some women always try to take cocaine abroad.so do you think if were to be those kind of women they return it.
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by blessingee: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2015
Sorry ooooo, was the 12m in N5,000 denomination? Just thinking aloud?
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2015
I said it before and am saying it again, that woman has a very strong covenant with poverty. Her family should take her to MFM for deliverance.
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by Ajalekoko76(m): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Trust 9ja,a book will b written title" Ugwu returns Money at Airport" . If truly Honestly Pays...9ja government should lead in rewarding her as an example,what about religious organizations like CAN,dis woman should be celebrated even get employed in well remunerated organization,her qualification is "Honestly"
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by justmag(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2015
Strange world we live in. Gonna say a special prayer for her. God never fail those who do good things.
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2015
Igbo wemen are honest
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by DinoAnnberry(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2015
Ma I wish u heaven for returning that money. The other of that cash can't even appreciate it. U are better than me Ma. If I were to pick that money? They should be completing my houses by now.

God bless u.

Meanwhile GEJ forever. grin
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by 400billionman: 10:42am On Mar 18, 2015
The person who owned that N12m couldn't he release at least 10% of that money to this good Samaritan woman ?

She returned N600,000 , N2m and now N12m.

That woman destiny no be here oo..
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by bodeoni: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2015
Isn't the minimum wage in Nigeria N18,000... undecided
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by ottoloan(f): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2015
She did the right thing......God bless you! For IELTS and student loan... 08068239574.
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by chlowi(f): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2015
Huh? 7 gini? Now am disappointed! Choi shocked
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by boldan: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2015
ruffhandu:
Nigeria!
Did the owner of the money not 'appreciate' her? If he didn't, then that's not fair.
For her level, she has received a fair pay raise, double, and a promotion.
The Ugwu lady said it all, she's happy with her company's management, she prefers integrity to riches, but she wouldn't mind if the govt offers her a better job.

There is hope for Nigeria if we still have people like you and I know there are so many more out there.
Please don't let the fire of integrity and honesty die, keep it burning
Some people would, like some of her colleagues have said, not return the money if in her shoes. But the truth is, not returning the money would be attended with grave consequences, noticed or unnoticed at this time, which ultimately may lead to a greater loss, or even death.

So, I expect even private employers to go after such character and offer her a better job, not just the government: because such quality brings one before Kings and Princes, not before mean men. I think her employer has encouraged her, it is now left for 'other parties', which include you and I, to encourage her. Doing the opposite of what she did is never a good option.
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by nerilove(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2015
Dolemite:
I wouldn't have returned that money! and if I was careless to loose such money I wouldn't expect it back.
Nawa ooo, you should atleast be patriotic. I believe a major reward is on the way for her. She chose to return the money, I believe God will reward her aboundantly
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by boldan: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2015
ruffhandu:
Nigeria!
Did the owner of the money not 'appreciate' her? If he didn't, then that's not fair.
The Ugwu lady said it all, she's happy with her company's management, she prefers integrity to riches, but she wouldn't mind if the govt offers her a better job.
Some people would, like some of her colleagues have said, not return the money if in her shoes. But the truth is, not returning the money would be attended with grave consequences, noticed or unnoticed at this time, which ultimately may lead to a greater loss, or even death.

So, I expect even private employers to go after such character and offer her a better job, not just the government: because such quality brings one before Kings and Princes, not before mean men. I think her employer has encouraged her, it is now left for 'other parties', which include you and I, to encourage her. Doing the opposite of what she did is never a good option.

Thank you so much for this your contribution, This brings joy knowing that we still have people in Nigeria who believes that it is possible to win by living in integrity and righteousness. Please keep the fire of living a life of integrity burning. We can change the mindset of people in our own little corners.
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by SwingzProsper(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2015
...,Or d lady 4get sey STEALING NOR B CORRUPTION?? Or she 4get sey "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY"?!,.. Smh.. Lemme c such cash... Gimme 6mnthz nd 'l triple it 2 50millz... Investment n landed properties!! Hw I wish ser!!
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by Dolemite(f): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
nerilove:
Nawa ooo, you should atleast be patriotic. I believe a major reward is on the way for her. She chose to return the money, I believe God will reward her aboundantly

The world doesn't work like that sweetheart, the REAL world is ruthless!!
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by swezenberg(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Buchukwu:
I don't care what other people think but this woman right here is Stu.pid and should be killed!!

It is your generation that should be wiped out. Haters of good deeds. Enemy of the nation.
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by SpencerLewis(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Buchukwu:
I don't care what other people think but this woman right here is Stu.pid and should be killed!!
Thief just like Diezani and her oga @ d top.
Onye Ohi
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by tojahh(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
I smell big lie, I don't believe a company with a contract as huge as FG's will pay their staff 7,800 for a whole month, in LAGOS fa! Na lie joor. When dem know say those staff dey open to committing fraud and other vices.

And the girl even get OND. Bros, show me the girl payslip and I'll tell you how everything is forged.

I dey go work jare.
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by Karleb(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
SMH! sad
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by wining247: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
For those calling for the prosecution of her employer for paying her bellow the minimum wage. I have a question for you.are you awear that even lagos state government pay most civil servants bellow the minimum wage? who will prosecute the so called change government?
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by ikorodureporta: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
2wks ago on a live interview in a radio station (the discourse with Jimi Disu on classic97.3), her boss called in to say its 20,000naira
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by Pasca07: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
Buchukwu:
lol,i can't just stop laughing with ur comments
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by scarr: 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
I thought dey said she works for hip TV lipsrsealed
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by olami234lekan(m): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
ruffhandu:
Nigeria!

That money is stolen in the first place hence that woman is a fool if she knew the money is there before she returned the luggage.
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by zeezahbee(f): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is the problem with we Nigerians. come to think of it. why will the company increase her money more than that because she found someone else cash.
the owner of the cash is long gone and did not compensate her, we should even appreciate the company for raising her salary. The company can not do more than that. Am sure her colleagues are still earning 7800.
tips/ compensation is not mandatory. it is your own to decide.
no one should be blamed.

she is a good lady. fine. for those saying the company did bad, do you expect the company to start paying her 50k because she found somone else cash?
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by ArcToyin(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
The salary before is too small. So there are places in Lagos that pay minuscule amount not even for a ssce holder
Re: Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million by Lionize: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2015
olami234lekan:

That money is stolen in the first place hence that woman is a fool if she knew the money is there before she returned the luggage.

How do you know the money was stolen if I may ask? Do you think your action, if out of place, would be excused by another man's action?
I actually buy Ruffhandu's view.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year / NIMC Moves To Integrate BVN Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.