Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport (152258 Views)

Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) / Wrong Place On My Friend Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Mboi: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
I want to change my date of birth on my old international passport to what I have on my NIN to get my new passport. Where can one do that in Lagos?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fadelex(m): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
Mboi:
I want to change my date of birth on my old international passport to what I have on my NIN to get my new passport. Where can one do that in Lagos?
Can only be done in Abuja
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Rukiano(f): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2023
Zedicus123:
I want to change the state of origin that I used during my passport registration to a different one. Please, How will I go about it.

Please how did you go about this?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by smart8956: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Page 25 for all your passport solutions
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Johnwills(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2023
My passport was done in 2012 before NIN was introduced (in 2015). The date of birth was wrong and I had four names on the passport. The passport expired in 2017.
Now my NIN, Driver's license and all other documents have the correct names and date of birth. I reached out to certain NIS officer and he said it will cost me 350k to do the correction because (1) the passport has stayed too long. I should have done the correction a long time ago. (2) one name will be deleted. (3) the age difference for the dob is about 10 years.
My question is, should I go for a new passport since NIN is now being used?
Will the old info not pop up during biometric capture?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Sirwize86: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2023
Please i did my passport sometime this year but it is not out for collection but i want to change the DOB on it . Please your sincere suggestions will be appreciated
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Sirwize86: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
Please guy i want to change the my DOB on my NIN and international passport. If anyone has done it recently kindly help. It urgent please
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fridaysnr: 4:28pm On Jan 04
9JAFULLBREED:

My own case Dey lil complicated cuz I changed my DOB and even Surname. Changing surname as a man no easy as woman own.

I paid about 170k

I go Abuja to capture and cross checked the new infos

Change of name on news paper

Change of name on BVN to the new surname

BVN print out and i got the new passport with the new surname + the new birth year around 3weeks

Please how did you go about it?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by yinkhar(f): 5:29pm On Jan 09
My place of birth and lga of birth is wrong on NIN but date of birth is correct. Can I still use the NIN for passport renewal or I need to correct it? Thanks
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Jorgeog: 3:01pm On Jan 18
I’ve finally got to change the DOB on my passport. I’m yet to get the passport, though, but I went for my capturing on Monday without stress. A friend of mine who works at the immigration office helped me with the whole process. I only went to Abuja for capturing, and the whole process didn't even take up to a month. I’m currently waiting for the passport to be out.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by harry191919: 2:39pm On Jan 24
Hi Everyone.
Please i need an urgent help with COD on my dad's passport.
I am correcting the date and year. There is 11 yrs gap in the year of birth.
E passport was issued in 2008 and it's expired
NIN/BVN and other documents have the correct year of birth.
I have been on this case for almost 2 yrs and spent more than 1M naira.
He did capturing in Abuja in 2022 and since then, our Abuja link has been giving excuses like (Oga has travelled to China, oga is busy, the file is on the desk, he will collect it next week, next month and it's been 2 years now. No passport after capturing since 2022.)
Please who can help me with a sure link.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 6:38am On Feb 27
I think I already explained that.

Fridaysnr:

Please how did you go about it?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 6:42am On Feb 27
I have changed my Surname + DOB both on BVN and Passport but for NIN I’ve got no idea and I know it’s not going to be easy.

Sirwize86:
Please guy i want to change the my DOB on my NIN and international passport. If anyone has done it recently kindly help. It urgent please
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 6:47am On Feb 27
Don’t waste your money and time. They have your info on file and you can’t bypass that. You must change/update your passport info as the NIS officer suggested and you go still reach Abuja unless things have changed.

Johnwills:
My passport was done in 2012 before NIN was introduced (in 2015). The date of birth was wrong and I had four names on the passport. The passport expired in 2017.
Now my NIN, Driver's license and all other documents have the correct names and date of birth. I reached out to certain NIS officer and he said it will cost me 350k to do the correction because (1) the passport has stayed too long. I should have done the correction a long time ago. (2) one name will be deleted. (3) the age difference for the dob is about 10 years.
My question is, should I go for a new passport since NIN is now being used?
Will the old info not pop up during biometric capture?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Henryog: 6:48pm On Mar 19
Jorgeog:
I’ve finally got to change the DOB on my passport. I’m yet to get the passport, though, but I went for my capturing on Monday without stress. A friend of mine who works at the immigration office helped me with the whole process. I only went to Abuja for capturing, and the whole process didn't even take up to a month. I’m currently waiting for the passport to be out.

I posted this few months ago. Today my passport is finally out. Anybody interested can reach out to me here for further prove.
I had to open a new acc to update you guys here cos I forgot the password to my old acc. I tried resetting password but I couldn’t
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Udobigj(m): 1:33am On Mar 21
Good day all, I want to change date of birth in my passport but sceptical because I have previously applied for far visa but was denied and will love to apply again, will it be a problem
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by hounta2: 4:38am On Apr 01
[quote author=9JAFULLBREED post=128666151]I have changed my Surname + DOB both on BVN and Passport but for NIN I’ve got no idea and I know it’s not going to be easy.

Please how did you do it because I also want to Change surname and date of birth on my international passport
Please reply
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fadelex(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01
[quote author=hounta2 post=129207535][/quote]
Send me a pm
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Henryog: 10:21am On Apr 02
[quote author=hounta2 post=129207535][/quote]
For NIN you’ll have to go NIN office to do that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.