Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport (150908 Views)

Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) / Wrong Place On My Friend Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Henryog: 10:24am On Apr 02
[quote author=hounta2 post=129207535][/quote] A friend of mine who is an immigration officer helped me with mine. I sent all the required documents to him and all I did was travel to Abuja for capturing and I have my new passport already

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Omolaugh26: 10:59am On Apr 02
Good morning everyone please how do I go about with change of birth month on my passport I have date as 5th August 1991
But my real date of birth is 15th April 1991

I paid an agent who process my passport for me during my capturing I was told d date of birth on my NIN is 5th August and I ask my agent he ask me to use it and swore affidavit that later on I can change it to April 15th that is changeable since am already in for capturing. Now I just did my finding and find out is changeable is in Abuja please if anyone has done this before I would appreciate your reply as all my credentials and cert is carrying 15th of April. Thanks everyone

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Bossman(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02
Your passport must match what's on your NIN. If they are both wrong then you need to change both then. Change NIN first, then do passport afterwards.
Omolaugh26:
Good morning everyone please how do I go about with change of birth month on my passport I have date as 5th August 1991
But my real date of birth is 15th April 1991

I paid an agent who process my passport for me during my capturing I was told d date of birth on my NIN is 5th August and I ask my agent he ask me to use it and swore affidavit that later on I can change it to April 15th that is changeable since am already in for capturing. Now I just did my finding and find out is changeable is in Abuja please if anyone has done this before I would appreciate your reply as all my credentials and cert is carrying 15th of April. Thanks everyone

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Udobigj(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02
Good day house, I want to change a name In my passport as it doesn't tally with my nin, school certification, etc but I have been denied Canada and shengen two years ago, I hope this doesn't affect my next application
Your advice bikonu
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Omolaugh26: 6:05pm On Apr 02
[quote author=Bossman post=129235373]Your passport must match what's on your NIN. If they are both wrong then you need to change both then. Change NIN first, then do passport afterwards.
[/quite]

The date of birth on my passport, NIN and BVN are all the same which is 15th August 1991, but the date of birth on my Weac results, Nysc cert is April 15th, and April 15th is the correct date of birth

The mistake was from my BVN, which I think link to my NIN,now it reflecting same on my passport, it a new passport I want to correct all the date of birth what do u think I can do. Thanks
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Omolaugh26: 6:12pm On Apr 02
9JAFULLBREED:

My own case Dey lil complicated cuz I changed my DOB and even Surname. Changing surname as a man no easy as woman own.

I paid about 170k

I go Abuja to capture and cross checked the new infos

Change of name on news paper

Change of name on BVN to the new surname

BVN print out and i got the new passport with the new surname + the new birth year around 3weeks

Please can you drop your whatapp number? if u permit I can drop mine so you can direct me on how u did urs, am about to embark on that Journey of changing of date of birth in Abuja Please n thanks

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Omolaugh26: 11:19pm On Apr 02
Bossman:
I think you should change it with the passport office first, then apply using the updated one on the new passport. It's also important that it matches what's on your NIN.

please have you change ur date of birth?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fadelex(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03
Omolaugh26:
Send me a message

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by cutie074: 8:26pm On Apr 03
Omolaugh26:
Please kindly send me a message on who to contact on change of birth and name.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by oohhjjaayy: 6:00am On Apr 18
Omolaugh26:

Please can you drop your whatapp number? if u permit I can drop mine so you can direct me on how u did urs, am about to embark on that Journey of changing of date of birth in Abuja Please n thanks
Have you been able to effect the change of date of birth in your NIN and subsequently in your passport?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by lakeside0071: 1:01pm On Apr 26
I sent you an email chief...
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by lakeside0071: 1:02pm On Apr 26
I sent you an email chief.
smart8956:
Update!!2023
For old post visit page 21 of this thread.! This is an update.

I've assisted over 197 since last I posted this. Please you know how time consuming clinical rotation is, but I've manage to respond to everyone message on time. Many things have changed and the price up (for those looking at the old post). Note I'm not an agent or reside in Nigeria at the time of writing this. I only share the contact of true person to assist you.
I want to make sure many are not scammed and disappointed by some criminal officers or agents.

1. Passport correction
There's now a new system "booking or appointment". It can be done online and offline (for online it's free but be sure to wait 3-6months) before you can get capturing date. Offline it's fast and cost only 5k. The man will be incharge of your file and fast track.
Price of passport correction in 2023 has changed, and for correction from 1yr to 15yrs or more, note the man is 1/2 of the persons who can do the correction from 1yr to over 20yrs correction. Other officers run away once it's 6yrs above.

2. "Form A" Fast-track
For those who want CBN dollar rates for paying school fees, medical tourism, business etc. Kindly visit Google type, "trade monitoring system* or copy and visit this link: https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng/
It's the central bank online page for form A and other invisible payment. Fill online with complete details and submit. Or offline visit any bank ask them to give you Form A, they'll assist you. I'll recommend GTB because they're good. Make sure the school or amount you want CBN to debit you is in your account. After you've make payment, return and send the screenshot or telex copy (proof of payment) you've receive from your bank send it to my email. As you're aware, CBN make it public it's not instant but depending on the Forex market and availability of dollars for that month. I've heard many complaining 3month, 6month they even travel but their money was not remitted to the school. I'll assist you with *Fast track* and within 1-2 weeks your fees or whatever you've paid will drop to the institution, company etc. I have someone also in CBN to assist on that (please note this is confidential). I'll also assist you with cash ($) in hand to aid your traveling instead of using high cost black market.
My Email: lapupils.ng@gmail.com.
N/B: Due to fraudsters, I don't disclose contacts here.
Regards
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:13am
How I did mine? Everything is already here on this thread. To update your passport data you must enter Abuja and it’s not cheap but dunno the recent prices

I walked into the nearest passport and met an officer who got a contact in Abuja ( person wey dey capture )

In my own case I no spend reach 20inches for that Abuja passport office and I entered my city same day.

If you have any other questions then kindly drop it here. Or just walk into any nearest passport office to make an enquiry.

Omolaugh26:

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes

Viewing this topic: Bossman(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.