Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

(PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? (52203 Views)

Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) / Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day / Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by kilokeys(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
amokeme:
she could.. smiley

hahahaha.. i go run o.. any girl that could lift 100kg (220pounds) equivalent to two bags of rice is dangerous..

she go beat me o..

2 Likes

Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by FredHandsome(m): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nothing romantic about this poo abeg
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by solihu(m): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
grin grin grin Nodding my head in agreement with you cheesy

I am pretty sure those toothpick legs of yours would not hold the weight of the guy in question tongue
pretydiva:
Makes no sense
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by solihu(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
grin grin grin The translation of "Igbeyawo" is quite relative.
I recall a time in one publication long ago, Fela anikulapo said it means 'carry suffer look am' grin grin grin oh my days grin
People dey yarn as well reason even if na with reverse grin
Brugo:
Lol. I can't allow my wife o. As a man na me go carry my wifey. That's why Yoruba people call it "Igbeyawo".

Besides how many women have the strength sef. Weaklings. tongue
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by cacali(f): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yeye.
oloyolo:

Potential husband beater.

All this girls way don dey pound fufu since 1856
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
justmag:
My future wife must do this. I need to know her strength and weakness... grin
The babe wey go carry u,go really try cos u looks chubby cheesy
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by FreddywellsNGN(m): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
sinaj:

if I use all my strength to carry you in d daytime, which one will i use to carry you in the night

ladies do not actually require obvious muscles to do a lot in the night..they are naturally strong.Moreso, the so-called wife looks like a guy dressed to appear like a woman.hmm! guess that s d more reason.
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Brugo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Allsmyles:
. Did u rily type d word "weaklings"? Naija guys nd dia foolishness. Ur female family members must hv rily showed signs of weakness 4u 2utter dt. Nonsense

If you can type this to me then your dad must be such a nonentity for you to speak to another man so. Uncultured, unfortunate thing. You are blind to humour cos you lead such a sad life.
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by justmag(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
The babe wey go carry u,go really try cos u looks chubby cheesy

chubby?? Lmaoo...I am just 190 pounds. Chubby is 250. My ex carried me a few times. So my next will be just fine. grin
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Bowaley17(m): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
BrB
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
justmag:
u burst my brain
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by double0seven(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
I'm sorry..... but I fail to see the humour in this....... doesn't make sense to me.......will definitely not be interested in doing it......it's a stupid trend.....
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Paulv(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
pinkhill:
it means when hubby falls i will be there to lift him up without frowns........
those that mean u concur,asin u can do it?
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
justmag:
Hahah! Look at the guy at the back. His mouth dropped. shocked... grin grin grin
Bad sharp guy, u don OBS the guy sharpaly....lol grin
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by justmag(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehe i hate this!i dey mad?y i go carry my husband cheesy

Too much pride. undecided
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by jsunex(m): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lol
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by paulvelly(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
This not cool, a Man must be a man, not the other way round. He should stand firm as the pillar of the family.

This what you can get when the woman takes away the mans role.
SMH
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by onatisi(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
is that man crippled ? angry angry angry
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
justmag:

Too much pride. undecided
i cant carry my husband oo cos his chubby cheesy
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by ernecy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
This guy wan winjure dis fine baby, The guy na agbaya!!! Simple!!!!
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Ammy200: 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=oloyolo post=31737294]
Potential husband beater.

All this girls way don dey pound fufu since 1856[/quote
]

Holds laugh#
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
Brugo:
Lol. I can't allow my wife o. As a man na me go carry my wifey. That's why Yoruba people call it "Igbeyawo".

Besides how many women have the strength sef. Weaklings. tongue
Why call them weaklings? Please get civilized.
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Brugo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
jcmaiah:

Why call them weaklings? Please get civilized.

You have shown the world how ignorant you are. It takes a blithering fool like you to miss the humour.
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hehehehehe. Funny pic.
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by empress4u: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
this is not romantic at all
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by monsterprick(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
but wait o, Na the bride carry am. I wish I can sleep in her hand o. marriage sweet o.
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by ylaa(f): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
super bride
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by JewelDiamond(f): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
U don carry his responsibility o
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Justyce(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:
Mumu
As in BIG MUMU
Na im the guy be...
You think so? Well its not true...
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by papaskino(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
justmag:
funny
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Allsmyles(f): 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Brugo:

If you can type this to me then your dad must be such a nonentity for you to speak to another man so. Uncultured, unfortunate thing. You are blind to humour cos you lead such a sad life.
. Demented fool u re...I bliv u re jobless. Who u b abeg wey I no fit follow u tok? U carry fire 4head?come na mai dy lick ground wey ur oversized feet step on. I'll jst behave in a more sensible way than ur female family members who re weaklings. Silence z all u deserve. Keep quoting me pls as u no get work doWhat an irresponsible being. #spitsonhisfootprints
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Myluv1: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
It shows who's in charge of the marriage tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding / Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) / 10 Different Ways People Celebrate Birthdays In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.