Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* (45898 Views)

6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors / Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions / CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by priscaoge(f): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2015
shocked shocked shocked This is too bad....What a Father sad sad....Just because d little girl helped their neighbour?

Maybe d man de keep malice with their so called neighbour n now transferred his stu...pid aggression on the poor innocent girl sad angry angry angry

Sorry my Dear,don't Stop helping people,no one knows tomorrow. If ur papa like make em drink Otapiapia angry angry

3 Likes

Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by MRLINGTON(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2015
The father na nutcase
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Mekybliss(f): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2015
Which prison is the father please ??because he doesn't deserve to walk among men.
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Glowyshoe: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Geez..this is pure wickedness..this parent that will b giving their kids uncessary coporal punishment as if they are criminals..someone seeing that wound will tink d child went to steal or something..after they wilm be begging God to give them children
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by jamillion: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Some men ar mosters in disguise cry
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by popcykaylah(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2015
we all dey laugh the other day when one psychiatrist was saying 75% of nigerians are mentally unstable ..yesterday we read about a girl who allegedly stabbed her boyfriend over an argument, we have read about people cutting off a lady's bossom because she stole and now imagine this?

1 Like

Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by sophtaf(f): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2015
Elsquidme:
What!? wallahi Police is not your Friend!
tell me aboutit angry
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by olasha1(m): 8:59am On Mar 19, 2015
waoo nice job OP but pls wash out for ur safety too as u are pressing further when d police ask u to back out..pls input d fathers name and location as suggested by some1..may God bless u for ur justice pursuance....
say no to cluelsness..
say no to injustice..
say no to child Abuse ...
and say Never Again to all this,we must decide

1 Like

Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by MKO4ever(m): 8:59am On Mar 19, 2015
That man is possessed
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2015
This is Barbaric and highly condemnable
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Caution30: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2015
olasha1:
waoo nice job OP but pls wash out for ur safety too as u are pressing further when d police ask u to back out..pls input d fathers name and location as suggested by some1..may God bless u for ur justice pursuance....
say no to cluelsness..
say no to injustice..
say no to child Abuse ...
and say Never Again to all this,we must decide

1 Like

Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by osigwemomoh: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2015
The parent should be arrested for child abuse.
http://payhmm.com/?ref=78722
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Arysexy(m): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2015
Yoruba! shocked

Is tribal mark also done on legs n hands?

Lock up d fool of a father!
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Fosterbrand: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2015
Charge Me To Court If I have Stolen || Tinubu Dares PDP Becauseā€¦
http://fosternice..com/2015/03/charge-me-to-court-if-i-have-stolen.html
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2015
Sometime in 2008,i bought a phone for 10k & it got faulty later.So i took the phone to a technician & he misplaced the phone (according to his story) with out any form of remorse,so i got angry & left for the station... As soon as i got in,i narrated my ordeal to em & they said i have to pay for the form N1000,police charge N2000 & N2000 for the 2 officers that would arrest the technician.... I got angry to the point i started wondering whom was even making me angry between the police & the technician.

1 Like

Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Princeb01: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]What a wicked life we live in
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Youngzedd(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2015
Wickedness of Man.
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by echobee(f): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Haba! sad . Wicked world!!! angry. My judgement: the father should be disfigured with razor blade,knife on his hands,legs,eyes,ears,his head too angry
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by baraq86: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2015
the father is wicked, that point cannot be over emphasised, no punishment can be too much for him. but let consider the girl too, if the father is facing charges from the police and probably charged to court, who will take care of the child. the Nigerian system allows for such evil because parents are absolute over their children. the father might continue to oppress the girl in other less obvious ways, and there's no where she can turn to. our social services are more like none existent so there's no succor for the little girl. lets just pray GOD helps her.
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by mmsen: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Jostico:
oyibo say child abuse 9ja say training embarassed

It isn't just oyibo who see this as abuse, anyone with a pair of eyes can see this is abuse.

1 Like

Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by ditossyn(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Parents must seriously be cautioned!....... This so called African parental way of correction is really too brutal!.......where I currently teach a father tied his son to a table, boiled water, placed a stainles plate on his son's back, poured boiling water into d stainles plate and made EBA on the boy's clothless back!......he called it PARENTAL TRAINNING!...you can immagine that too
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 19, 2015
hisableplc:
I was on my way out to my farm and i heard noise of people condemning the act i asked what happened and i was told a father cut her daughter over the night with blade, reason for going to help a neighbor to do domestic work. I traced my way to the school of the child and found the little girl named Mary Olutayo the name of the school withheld I ushered them to the nearest police station tried to call my lawyer for instructions as regards human rights went out of airtime while speaking to one Mrs Aderonke who is a human right activist.
At the police the teacher were asked #3000 i insisted its not done and the case must be handled they walked me out of the station when they heard i involved my lawyer and told the teachers to wait in one of the offices

Please i need this to reach out to Nigerians and stop all this undue process, Child abuse by parents or anyone and the police not demanding for ransom to discharge their duties

This happend in Ejigbo environs.
Bro, petition that police station and the DPO, tell your lawyers to draft a well worded petition to the police HQ in that region.....
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by bigtt76(f): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Hmm those Ejigbo pepo sef and violent acts angry last time na pepper seller get their thing marinated grin wonder what would be next time ....maybe a man being grilled #uselesspeople

hisableplc:
I was on my way out to my farm and i heard noise of people condemning the act i asked what happened and i was told a father cut her daughter over the night with blade, reason for going to help a neighbor to do domestic work. I traced my way to the school of the child and found the little girl named Mary Olutayo the name of the school withheld I ushered them to the nearest police station tried to call my lawyer for instructions as regards human rights went out of airtime while speaking to one Mrs Aderonke who is a human right activist.
At the police the teacher were asked #3000 i insisted its not done and the case must be handled they walked me out of the station when they heard i involved my lawyer and told the teachers to wait in one of the offices

Please i need this to reach out to Nigerians and stop all this undue process, Child abuse by parents or anyone and the police not demanding for ransom to discharge their duties

This happend in Ejigbo environs.
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by onos1979(f): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2015
And they even allowed the girl to go to school with all that injury.what if she faint on the way as a result of lost of blood.
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by luluosas(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2015
Wicked man in action. We are surrounded with animals in human skin.
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by nwadiuko1(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2015
OP..... Please can you mail me more information about this issue.....I think someone should take it up
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
God will deal with that man personally walahi

and when Buhari jail this type of evil people ie when he was the head of state, people say he's is a dictator.

Nigerians, any thing you do they must talk.
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by seangy4konji: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2015
No be so ooooo
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by freecocoa(f): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2015
This country go tey before e better.

Shebi that was how I was telling one young woman how wrong she was for, tying the hands and legs of her 10 years old maid and inserting pepper into her privates and eyes, come see insult wey she give me that day, asking what business of mine it was, the most annoying thing was that, people were there saying how she was training the girl and how they all experienced it growing up, I just weak.

How someone can do this to another person, more so a child, beats me.
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by PAPAPET: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2015
This man is just simply callous.
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by spinna: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2015
this one pass punishment ,. he's satisfying his wicked imagination on the poor child angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Law For Divorce / Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.