Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Video: 2 Month Old That Can Say "I Love You" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video: 2 Month Old That Can Say "I Love You" (453 Views)

My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: 2 Month Old That Can Say "I Love You" by IceDune: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
Proud father Ali Sufi, 25, was tucking his 2-month-old daughter Ariana Sufi into bed for an afternoon nap when he told her he loved her and was stunned when she said it back. When he told his partner about it, she thought he was just joking.
Ali, from Kilburn, north-west London, said: 'She was in her cot bed and I said to her once "I love you" and she said it back. See video after the cut...
'I thought I was going crazy, and that I must have been imagining it or I couldn’t hear it properly.
'I told my partner and she said "you’re lying, you’re lying" but I showed her again and now she keeps trying to say it all the time.
'She isn’t very good at saying the "I" but you can always clearly hear the "love you".
'We are really proud - babies just don’t speak this quick.'

- See video at: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2015/03/bizarrewednesdayvideo-2-month-old-that.html

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Discover Your Husband/wife Is A Serial Cheater / S.O.S Call To Help This Family In Distress. Your Help Is Needed Urgently / 5 Tips For Avoiding Conflict In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.