Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... (2447 Views)

Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? / The 11-year-old That Smokes And Drinks Alcohol As His Hobby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by kolaa007(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
How do you explain to a 1 year old that reason you can't give him or her food is cos of bad economy....No money and you can't go back home empty handed cos your kids will starve and you can't steal.....
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by ladyF(f): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
cry the situation right now is saddening. I've been on water diet myself.

Still better to go back home and explain the best way you can. Abandoning him/her won't help the situation.

It is well... cry
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by kolaa007(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
ladyF:

It is well... cry

Lol which one be water diet again? A kid use to eating noodles before, you now give that child garri...that's if money dey for garri self ooooo!!!!
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by kolaa007(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
ladyF:

Still better to go back home and explain the best way you can. Abandoning him/her won't help the situation.

It is well... cry

Abandoning is out of the question..what parent will do that...
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by ladyF(f): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
kolaa007:

Lol which one be water diet again? A kid use to eating noodles before, you now give that child garri...that's if money dey for garri self ooooo!!!!

Hehehe... you don't know water diet? When you're hungry and there's no food, you convince yourself that plenty of water is very healthy and you keep drinking till you stomach is full. grin

But there's always a reason to be thankful sha. Someone somewhere is looking for money for hospital deposit. Who am I to complain? cry

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 31, 2016
These days of 0-0-1 or 0-1-0 and still my four month son has to be fed which is some thousand per week and we are also Lagos IDPs (Ikorodu Militant attack), even job searching at that. I believe it is well.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by ifyalways(f): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2016
Even in this scarcity and bad economy some people are still balling. I would borrow bus fare to ikoyi/ beg bus conductors for free ride to Lekki or Ikoyi and find something to do with my hands and get paid.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by qoura123(m): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2016
OP you can always Take your child to your family house your MUM would happily Take her from you my 1000 cowries contribution
Ladyf which one is water diet make i go hustle garri from mama j
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by kolaa007(m): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
ladyF:

Hehehe... you don't know water diet? When you're hungry and there's no food, you convince yourself that plenty of water is very healthy and you keep drinking till you stomach is full. grin

But there's always a reason to be thankful sha. Someone somewhere is looking for money for hospital deposit. Who am I to complain? cry

That one Na drink till you quench o!!!
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by otokx(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
There is a way that the child will understand that setback is temporary.
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by kolaa007(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
qoura123:
OP you can always Take your child to your family house your MUM would happily Take her from you my 1000 cowries contribution
Ladyf which one is water diet make i go hustle garri from mama j

That shows the highest height of irresponsibility...Na your mama bring the child come this world? Or when you where grinding that woman did she enjoy with you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by kolaa007(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
otokx:
There is a way that the child will understand that setback is temporary.

Biko pls enlighten us ooo... how you explain to a 1 year old toddler? Am really interested ooooo
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by kolaa007(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
ifyalways:
Even in this scarcity and bad economy some people are still balling. I would borrow bus fare to ikoyi/ beg bus conductors for free ride to Lekki or Ikoyi and find something to do with my hands and get paid.

It is well.

The Hustle is real. No be person dash him husband G wagon..no matter the economy baba God pick my call
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by kolaa007(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Quincyolarks:
These days of 0-0-1 or 0-1-0 and still my four month son has to be fed which is some thousand per week and we are also Lagos IDPs (Ikorodu Militant attack), even job searching at that. I believe it is well.

Lol IDP don dey lagos ooo...Na ikorodu me self dey but my side dey peaceful ooo....i read in the news that Nigerian Army don go bomb all of them....
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by nnamdi1993: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Its simple,play sorrowful or poverty kinda cartoon for am like flistone mke hm watch
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by kolaa007(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
nnamdi1993:
Its simple,play sorrowful or poverty kinda cartoon for am like flistone mke hm watch

undecided shocked lol has that worked for you before?
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ye, I read in the news also, but seriously there isn't peace enough to make me return
kolaa007:

Lol IDP don dey lagos ooo...Na ikorodu me self dey but my side dey peaceful ooo....i read in the news that Nigerian Army don go bomb all of them....
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by kolaa007(m): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2016
Quincyolarks:
Ye, I read in the news also, but seriously there isn't peace enough to make me return

You better return from where you run go....
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by Exponental(m): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2016
That's your problem for now. Think of a way out.
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by byvan03: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
There is no way you can explain, just provide food.
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by crackhaus: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
kolaa007:
How do you explain to a 1 year old that reason you can't give him or her food is cos of bad economy.... No money and you can't go back home empty handed cos your kids will starve and you can't steal.....
Unless you're saying you don't have ANY source of income (as in, NONE), then maybe you should explain how much food your 1yr old can consume in a month.
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by johnson232: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
this is seriouz....
op say this prayer with me..
with all your heart..

Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by johnson232: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
byvan03:
There is no way you can explain, just provide food.
rat don chop this one brain finish...

didn't u see were he said he can't provide food because of bad economy? undecided
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by byvan03: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
johnson232:

rat don chop this one brain finish...

didn't u see were he said he can't provide food because of bad economy? undecided

Better go die for who kill you,not in my hands undecided.
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
lol, bro you no even dey pity me. I haven't even stopped running, as a matter of I am contemplating leaving Naija on the whole.
kolaa007:

You better return from where you run go....
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by kolaa007(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Quincyolarks:
lol, bro you no even dey pity me. I haven't even stopped running, as a matter of I am contemplating leaving Naija on the whole.

Bro leaving naija is d best thing at this junction when you don reach that side make I know so you go fit accomodate me there even if Na burundi

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by kolaa007(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
byvan03:

Better go die for who kill you,not in my hands undecided.

No vex Bro maybe I should rephrase my statement in hausa igbo or hausa abi you want it in Chinese?
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by kolaa007(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
johnson232:
this is seriouz....
op say this prayer with me..
with all your heart..

Lol... tht would wonderful....i wan even start fasting and prayer on this your point oooo...
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by kolaa007(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Unless you're saying you don't have ANY source of income (as in, NONE), then maybe you should explain how much food your 1yr old can consume in a month.

Not all of us have salary paying jobs. Some of us are contractors work comes and go so I do have a source of income I am not lazy...kids you use to giving the best and suddenly you can't give them that...
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by byvan03: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
kolaa007:

No vex Bro maybe I should rephrase my statement in hausa igbo or hausa abi you want it in Chinese?

You don't need to rephrase, go out there and render any service you can and feed your child. Fry akara if you have to, don't go telling a child less than a year that there is no food. You brought him here, so do anything legal you can to keep him fed.
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by kolaa007(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Exponental:
That's your problem for now. Think of a way out.

I know it's my problem ooo....eleru Gbe eru e...
Re: How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... by kolaa007(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
byvan03:

You don't need to rephrase, go out there and render any service you can and feed your child. Fry akara if you have to, don't go telling a child less than a year that there is no food. You brought him here, so do anything legal you can to keep him fed.

I like that word Legal... trying my best jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erectile Worries / Marriage Certificate Replacement / Help!!! I Will Soon Go Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.