Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,319 members, 7,815,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

If You Had A Time Traveling Machine, Which Day In Your Life Will You Re Visit?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Had A Time Traveling Machine, Which Day In Your Life Will You Re Visit?? (775 Views)

Which Day Was He Born On? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / Which Day Of The Week Runs Faster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had A Time Traveling Machine, Which Day In Your Life Will You Re Visit?? by Kenzico(m): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Good day Nairalanders and Folkers, there have been moments in our lifes we wish we can transport the hands of time to check up once again....Some wish they would have taken a positive action wish would have affected them positively today, some have lost their loved ones, some need to revisit a sweet moment or some wish they had stopped a bad circumstance from happening way back then and some will wish to go to future...no one can tell
Well I really wish I can travel to the future, am really getting about all the fuss about what one will become in the next 10 or 15years time
Lastly this one is really important to me, I wish to travel back in time in the year 2005 and stop my mom and Sis from making that Journey to UK . Sadly, they haven't returned since 10years now....Na God we dey pray make them return home again.
Lol...I got other time spaces I wish to visit but these two are really important to me.
So If have yours, let's share urs...
Re: If You Had A Time Traveling Machine, Which Day In Your Life Will You Re Visit?? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
I will go back to dat day
Re: If You Had A Time Traveling Machine, Which Day In Your Life Will You Re Visit?? by prevail23(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
if am to go to d past den I will rilli love to visit d day Adam and EVE bleeped up in d garden of eden,I for tear EVE better slap ehn! sad....buh if its for d future,I will love to visit d day rapture will take place,so that I will repent and also preach to d girls bathing outside dia rooms in my lodge
Re: If You Had A Time Traveling Machine, Which Day In Your Life Will You Re Visit?? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Im not interested in my past....i dnt need to look back, but wat fascinates me is my future....i wanna see wats ahead of me grin
Re: If You Had A Time Traveling Machine, Which Day In Your Life Will You Re Visit?? by Orunto: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
As a "Born Again" Christian, my life is programmed until eternity. Therefore I shall pray, if righteous onto God, for a "Revision" not a Revisit to my past. The first is righteous and the second selfish (wrongteous).
Re: If You Had A Time Traveling Machine, Which Day In Your Life Will You Re Visit?? by Dreyl(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nowhere
Re: If You Had A Time Traveling Machine, Which Day In Your Life Will You Re Visit?? by DahtzFestjayz: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
As for me. I will like to Revisit the time of Mummy and Daddy childhood play. I no do am well that time. And fast forward to May, when Buhari would be the Winner, Presidential Election. Sai Buhari Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Time Traveling Machine, Which Day In Your Life Will You Re Visit?? by menix(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wow!! Wont wait to visit d dayz of Sodom nd Gomorah, i heard there gals culd shag a man to coma nd u can neva find a gal dat stinks unlike wat we ve now..

Infact am off to my dad's garage to see if i culd revive dis machine wiv Yamaha on it, it culd b d machine we seek..

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Time Traveling Machine, Which Day In Your Life Will You Re Visit?? by Kenzico(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
As for me. I will like to Revisit the time of Mummy and Daddy childhood play. I no do am well that time. And fast forward to May, when Buhari would be the Winner, Presidential Election. Sai Buhari Sai Baba
You got it there bro!

(1) (Reply)

11 Differences Between Real And Fake Friends / BVN (bank Verification Number) PALAVA... / How To Make Free Call Using Local Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.