Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

The Holy Spirit And Our Live (teachings And Prayers) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Spirit And Our Live (teachings And Prayers) (479 Views)

How Do We Differentiate Between Discerning Spirit And Selective Gospel? / MFM 2016 Annual 70 Days Fasting And Prayers Begins Today Monday 8th August / Sex And Prayers: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit And Our Live (teachings And Prayers) by evangelistharry: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Text: Genesis 1: 2-3 - And the earth was without form and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God
moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light

Calvary greetings to you all in Jesus Name.

This week we will critically analyse the verse. So as not to make the teaching too long, difficult to read and understand, the topic will be broken into parts.

'And the earth was without form', the earth at that point has no form. It implies that the earth has no shape and it was formless. What can we educe from this:

1. The formless earth has no beauty

2. The formless earth has no define bearing

3. The formless earth was shapeless

4. It was irregular

5. The formless earth has no definite shape

In our today, we can compare our life to the earth at that particular point and ask some key questions:

1. Is your life reflecting beauty?

The pains and sufferings that many are passing through in different facets of their life has made their ugly. Some marriages, career path, jobs, academic pursuit, etc has not brought about the beauty we dream of or see in the life of others. Today as you read this, I speak into life of some by the power and authority in the Name of Jesus that every ugliness you have passed through in whatever areas of your life, beauty shall be restored to it again in Jesus Name. In the book of Isaiah 61:3,God promised to give beauty for ashes and so shall it be for you in Jesus Name.

God can made your life beautiful again. He did it for the formless earth and what is it that He can not do? Before I go far, let me share a testimony. A young man lost his father while in secondary school mysteriously. He struggled throughout and was able to pay his way legitimately through polytechnic and the university. He graduated from one of the university in the north and he started looking for a job. He attended couples of interviews and wrote some tests. The story was not palatable until he finally landed a low paying job with so much stress. Later on he moved to another job and the pay was a bit higher than the first one. Precisely in 2013, he prayed with fasting and cried to God. He did this alongside with a friend with a prophetic gifts whom prophesied into his life. Truly before the first quarter, his organisation worked as a subcontractor to a multinational company. The Project Manager was please with him and offered him a chance to work with them. He accepted and did the interview. By the second quarter of 2013,he was employed with an monthly salary that dwarf his salary then 10 times. Same year, he got married and today the ugliness in his life has been transformed to beauty.

Your case is not difficult and God is ready to bring beauty into your life, marriage, career, and wherever you need his touch. The God that beautifies is ready to do it if you will allow him. But a something are the sources of ugliness in our lives and let us quickly alight some of them:

i. Our sinful nature and way of life

ii. Excluding God in our life's decision

iii. Family and ancestral background

iv. Demonic and witchcraft manipulations

v. Faulty foundation

vi. Believing in ourselves

There are so many. Is your life ugly and can you trace any of these mentioned above to it. God is ready to correct all and make us beautiful again. So what do we do to correct this?

I. Repentance and forsaking our sinful life. We need to run from sin and those things we do contributing to that ugly life. There is a need for a
sober reflection and repent from that which God does not want. At 75years,God instructed Abraham and at 90years Abraham finally accepted
to follow God and his life transformed.

ii. Fasting and prayers. Jabez cried to God and his story was changed completely 1Chronicles 4:9 - 10. Same with the true story of the young
man 's testimony shared above. God can still do it and will do it

iii. Believe in the power of God to change your life. The Israelites were terrorised but David believed in God 1Samuel 17: 37. He believe in God
to change the story of fear in Israel to victory.

iv. Recognising the power of the name of Jesus Philippians 2:10, the name is the ultimate power to change ugliness to beauty in your life. John
4:13

v. Allowing the power of the Holy Spirit. He will guide you, teach and help you. Before light came to the earth, He moved Genesis 1:2-3. John
4:17-18,26

vi. Studying and leaving by the word of God Joshua1:8,John 6:63, The word of God is life and the life it gives is beautiful.

We shall have a stop here for the first part of this study but before then I want you to know that without Christ the beauty inherent in your life will remain overshadowed by ugliness unless we give our life to Christ which is the first step to beauty in life. If you are living in sin,kindly pray to God and say

Father, I confess all my sins to you today. Please forgive and release mercies upon my life. I give my entire being to you to take over. Wash me with the Blood of your Son, Jesus and write my name in the book of life. Make my life beautiful again with the salvation you offered through your Son, Jesus. Thank you because it is done. In Jesus Name I pray.

Prayer Points

1. Father, release your mercies that will bring beauty to my upon me

2. Reveal to me every ugliness in my life

3. By your power, destroy every power that has manipulated my life to ugliness

4. Every ugly patterns I am experiencing based on my ancestral background, put an end to it by fire

5. Today, transform my life, marriage, career, etc. and let ugliness become a thing of the pass

6. Father, I repent from every steps and decisions I have taken that have brought ugliness to my life

7. Every faulty foundation bringing ugliness to life, Father repair and reconstruct a new one to bring beauty to my life

8. Let every demonic and witchcraft projections that have made my life ugly be destroyed by fire

9. Lord, transform from the realms of ugliness to beauty speedily

10. Prophesy into every areas of your life that you want God to beautify

11. Thank God for answering in Jesus Name

Please do not neglect fasting and God will answer you in Jesus. Please don't forget to share your testimonies and watch out for the second part of this teaching. The Lord will bless you. He will honour you. He will transform your life beyond your expectations. He will wipe away your tears and change your story for good in Jesus Name.

Please feel free to ask questions and get good counsels.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Most Important Sections Of Sunday Church Service For Various Denomenations / Understanding Restitution 2 / Sermon On Mount Danfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.