Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,750 members, 7,827,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

How To Start A Successful Business In Africa With $100 Or Less. Here Are 5 Entre - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Successful Business In Africa With $100 Or Less. Here Are 5 Entre (615 Views)

Business Experts Identify Thorough Micro-credit Initiatives As Impetus For Entre / 5 Entrepreneurs In Africa Who Started A Successful Business With $100 Or Less / 5 Entrepreneurs In Africa Who Started A Successful Business With $100 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Successful Business In Africa With $100 Or Less. Here Are 5 Entre by GoodGovernance: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
There are two myths that are often associated with success in business. One is that you need a considerable amount of capital. The other is that it could take you many years to beat the odds of success when you start with nothing much in hand.

Because of these myths, many people have become paralyzed and as a result, too many never start. If you are one of them, let me today introduce you to five entrepreneurs who made it BIG in Africa with about $100 or less in hand and who now earn a considerable amount after just having started a few years ago. I am telling their stories here so you can start believing it’s possible to achieve anything in Africa! Let’s meet them…

Check out how five entrepreneurs made it @

http://businessafricans..com/2015/03/how-to-start-successful-business-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Make Residual Income For Live With Ur Social Network..... / Business Plan Templates That Rocks / Make Steady Income With My Step By Step Ebook Tutorials (whatsapp Group)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.