Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life (14268 Views)

Inside Ajaokuta Steel Complex Where Investments Were Allowed To Rot For Years / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
Till I see the effect in my house,then its just a political gimmick
Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by Ikegift4real(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
like for GEJ SHARE for Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by kevinkod(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=Valexbaibi post=31749314]http://leadership.ng/business/418245/ajaokuta-steel-110-mw-thermal-power-plant-back-to-life

http://www.post-nigeria.com/ajaokuta-110mw-power-plant-commences-operations/
. I just know we shall get there one day. Keep the faith Nigerians n forget d Assembly of Propaganda Citizens.
Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by LewisO: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fake info. undecided

Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
hassan85:
Thanks alot. Am a witnes to it. Plus only 10mgw is working 4 nw sha.

10MW out of 110MW is a far cry.
Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by adexpredator: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
Valexbaibi:
http://leadership.ng/business/418245/ajaokuta-steel-110-mw-thermal-power-plant-back-to-life

http://www.post-nigeria.com/ajaokuta-110mw-power-plant-commences-operations/
we are used to this trick ,when its election time they start show us like they are performing ,after elections what happens ,Higerians wise up ,say no to triabalism, vote wisely, Jonathan is surrounded by wolves
Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by Dpearlz: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
That's good news. More of this pls.
Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by amadice(m): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]this what buhari intend to do

within 6 months in power buhari achievement will be grater than what gej has done in 6years [/size]
....Ur such a m.o.r.o.n...do u think its possible to build a power plant / gas turbine in six month?... I wept at Ur level of ignorance....let dem continue deceiving u...

3 Likes

Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by eazysally: 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
All na wash!!!! Dis ajaokuta steel story don taya me sef every year person nogo hia word, na just rehabilitation dem dey do yet we go dey celebrate these thieves, after election d tin go spoil again una go say I talkam...dis ajaokuta steel wahala just be like our dead and forgotin NITEL story today dem go rehabilitate am tmrw ego spoil now sef nobody hia about NITEL again
Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by Guyman02: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
The problem is the gas to run that plant which is connected to the same NGC gas pipeline from Oben in Delta State which supplies Geregu 1 and 2 power plants with insufficient gas. Currently out of 6 turbines in Geregu Ajaokuta only 2 can function at the same time while 4 remains dormant because there is no gas to fire them and that is 600MW in hiatus.
By the time this new plant start taking gas from the same line to fire there turbines Geregu 1&2 may have to shut down one more turbine.

I heard there is a new bigger gas line under construction that will go from Oben to Ajaokuta to Abuja to Kano to be completed in 2017.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by emeka2847: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Since after the postponement, everything just dey come back to life.

Even Shekau sef wan come back.

GMB till our naira come back to life!

1 Like

Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by bid4rich(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]this what buhari intend to do

within 6 months in power buhari achievement will be grater than what gej has done in 6years [/size]

May be in the next world or in your dream.

2 Likes

Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by ribbit: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
How does this return power to my house? It's been 62hrs now... I'm home now and heat wan kill me
Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by October1960: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Micro improvements from a micro brain called GEJ - 6 years in office and still Nigerian power is worse than 1985 - other countries go forward with less money, we go backwards with Billions of Dollars earned from Oil money, stolen and stashed in Swiss, UK and USA bank accounts and real estate purchases.

I don't think "God" will help Nigeria - God only helps those who helps themselves, not those that make the most noise on Sundays!

bigass:
No wonder now i have 3 hrs daily light instead of 2 hrs. Jonathan is working
Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by bid4rich(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Me, i'm still saying it. Without TRANSFORMATION, there can never be change

Keep doing it!

God bless GEJ our President till 2019
Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by tola9ja: 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
amadice:
....Ur such a m.o.r.o.n...do u think its possible to build a power plant / gas turbine in six month?... I wept at Ur level of ignorance....let dem continue deceiving u...

he will commission it within 6months
Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by thunder74(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
hassan85:
Thanks alot. Am a witnes to it. Plus only 10mgw is working 4 nw sha.
.....all _______, shall have their part in the___________ Rev 21:8.
Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
No wonder nepa flash us light today
Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by allanphash7(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
If someone can make somebody who is unserious for 6yrs to be serious within 6weeks if we give dat someone little chance to handle dis country for 4 yrs i beleive dere will be no cause for regrets

Ihavedecided

1 Like

Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by Popemax(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
bigass:
uninterupted power in Amadi ama in Rivers State......I have confirmed that Jona is really working

1 Like

Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by thunder74(m): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
allanphash7:
If someone can make somebody who is unserious for 6yrs to be serious within 6weeks if we give dat someone little chance to handle dis country for 4 yrs i beleive dere will be no cause for regrets

Ihavedecided

Bros to repair and build infrastructure is not like cooking indomie noodles plus sabotage from gas pipe lines vandals, Generators and Inverters importers and others who hindered PDP from giving south west the position of the speaker, they could do more to frustrate any positive change.

1 Like

Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by fallingsky(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Swiftboy:
You see what am talking about? Transformation agenda continues. Buhari must not come back to take us backward. I recall he stopped the steel plant projects back in those days because everything is corruption in his holier than thou's eyes! GEJ continues! grin

you are still a small boy..

sai baba.
Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by anonimi: 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
bigass:

That is one hour of IMPROVEMENT that can continue getting BETTER if the work already done to get the EXTRA one hour of electricity CONTINUES, not so

PROGRESS

: a forward or onward movement (as to an objective or to a goal) : advance
: gradual betterment; especially : the progressive development of humankind

More from: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/progress
Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by mytime24(f): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fresh Air tongue

1 Like

Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by anonimi: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Till I see the effect in my house,then its just a political gimmick

I hope you are not staying in a part of Lagos state like the one below, enjoying APC's change grin grin grin

yetunde01:
This is a place in Lagos, Jimoh-Akowonjo, 30mins rain and everywhere is flooded. Where is the Government?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154839_2015021814_36_30_jpeg1f8cb0427539980f7cdbe6e916f5718d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154841_2015021816_08_56_jpeg97f7b064be0a929ff6c1280eeb5eeec0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154842_2015021816_08_01_jpegf86c77effcd4db5667ce76080925f948

Fashola is working!
Ambode is waiting!!
Eko is WASTING!!!

No to Living in Bondage, Part 5

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by kheart(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
bigass:

Babe u lucky oh, cos mine was 8 - 10 hours before bt now it just 30 minute.

1 Like

Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
I'm an APC supporter but i can testify that the above info is true. I was at the Plant on Monday and i saw the plant running. According to one of the engineer, he said they plant is generating only 10MW for now out of 110MW rating due to serious leakage from the plant installations. He also said some foreign engineers has arrived to work with 3D hitech system engineers to fix the plant to its maximum output.

Change! Change!! Change!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by ceejay80s(m): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Does dis mean we go dey get light in 3D ?
Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by Michael1982: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
chogon FACILITIES CLEANING SERVICES .

‘We offer great services at a very affordable price’

We thus offer the following services.
1. Janitorial cleaning service
2. Periodic specialty cleaning for homes and offices
3. Pre & Post construction/moving – in cleaning
4. Rest room/ environmental maintenance
5. Refuse collection/sewage management and disposal services
6. Curtain wall aluminum profiles/ window cleaning
7. Carpet/upholstery treatment and rug cleaning / vacuum services
8. Executive Housekeeping
9. Fumigation and pest control for bedbugs, cockroaches , mosquitoes, snakes, scorpions, bird-mites

Janitorial Cleaning Service Scope

1. Floor Cleaning and maintenance, floor restoration: marbles restoration, granites, terrazzo
2. Vacuuming of all carpeted area
3. Dusting and cleaning of all furniture, fittings and offices utensils.
4. Sanitization of all restroom.
5. Emptying and washing of all window blinds
6. Cleaning of window/glass blind and frames
7. Polishing of all office furniture
8. Removal of cobwebs
9. General cleaning of surrounding and car pack areas.
10. Degreasing of generator house area.
11. IT equipping cleaning
12. Suspended Ceiling Cleaning Etc.

PERIODIC SPECIALITY CLEANING SERVICE SCOPE

1. Floor care/treatment stripping and scrubbing
2. Stripping of floors, with much concentration of high traffic area using scrubbing machine with stripper and other appropriate chemicals.
3. Scrubbing of all edges, skirting, and staircase to obtain the desired clean result on all floor surface area.
4. Polishing and buffing of all floor with high speed buffers and burnishes
5. Sealing and coating of polish on all hard floor(as required)
6. HARD FLOOR RESTORATION : CERAMIC TILES, MARBLES, GRANITES,TERRAZZO
i. Rejuvenation of all hard floors
ii. Floor honing such as marble, granite and terrazzo
iii. Parquet Floor Treatment and Maintenance

7. CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY TREATMENT
i. Vacuuming of all carpet and rugs
ii. Steam cleaning of all carpets, rugs and upholstery using the appropriate steam cleaning machine and chemical.
iii. Spot cleaning and removal of stain on all carpets, rugs and upholstery.

8. Cleaning of reflective glass and partitions
9. Windows cleaning using squeegee and win wash with appropriate chemical
10. Polishing of anodized partitions
11. Chrome clean and polish
12. Façade cleaning
13. Road Sweeping
14. Cladding Cleaning
15. Brick Cleaning
16. Site Cabin Cleaning
17. High level Cleaning
18. Paint boot cleaning
19. Building ventilation cleaning. Etc

PRE AND POST CONSTRUCTION/MOVING- IN CLEANING.
- General detailed cleaning exercise done before and after pre-occupation of tenants in homes or offices.

FUMIGATION AND PEST CONTROL EXERCISE
- pyrettrial residual dusting of building
- Spraying and mist fogging
- Larviciding and deratization of entire site and surrounding area
E. HOME MAID CLEANING SERVICE
- Our professional maid service cleaning in residence on a call out or regular scheduled basis will guarantee peaceful and convivial atmosphere for healthy living.
We provide these services each time we are in your home:
- Each room will be thoroughly cleaned, dusted and vacuumed using professional cleaning products and equipments.
- All kitchen appliances, cabinets, tables and chairs will be cleaned and counters, sinks and backsplashes will be scrubbed and sanitized.
- Your bathroom area will positively shine after we’ve cleaned and disinfected tile walls, bath tubs, showers, sinks and cabinets. The floor and tile walls will be washed, scrubbed and chrome polished.
-And then in your bedroom, linens will be changed, and furniture’s cleaned and dusted heavy knick – knack areas dusted, cobwebs removed, all accessible floor area swept and mopped, with every other thing in place for a peaceful living experience. What a joy this will bring to your family to see your home sparkling each time we visit.

For more details please contact chogon FACILITIES SERVICES LTD
+2348072292381
10 Diya Street Gbagada –Lagos Nigeria
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by mrrock: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
up GEJ!.

1 Like

Re: Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life by cacali(f): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
That's even alot. I work for an IPP and i know how far 1.75MW can go. Not to take of 10MW. Looking forward to when it will reach its full capacity of 110MW. That would really be massive. quote author=hassan85 post=31752182]Thanks alot. Am a witnes to it. Plus only 10mgw is working 4 nw sha.[/quote]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria, China Currency Swap Won’t Fix FX Demand Backlog-Businessday / Kiva: A Place To Borrow Money / CBN Allows New Businesses Borrow From N220bn MSME Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.