Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Dear Future Husband.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Future Husband.. (1997 Views)

Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Future Husband.. by ImBae(f): 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Timbuktou:
my sister, anyone can believe anything, doesn't make it reality. Ok, let's you and me believe we are as rich as Dangote, how's that working out for you? A fat, ugly wench is just that, fat and ugly. No amount of self-believe, positive reinforcement and projection will change that. Ugly is ugly and beautiful is beautiful. Monique can try to project that she's beautiful but if you left a red-blooded male in a room with Monique and Heidi Klum and told him to choose, Monique would know how really beautiful or not she is. Just saying

You're so mean! Lol

Believing in oneself is a good thing, it helps you overcome a lot of things. Even if you are in fact ugly, believing you're not makes you feel beautiful and that's a good thing.

*humming Meghan Trainor' Close your eyes*
Re: Dear Future Husband.. by ImBae(f): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
crackhaus:

Of course you don't. grin

I have nothing against her but her words do her a great injustice.

Actually, what she now feels about herself is dependent on how a man should treat her - false confidence and self-esteem.

So because she is beautiful, she deserves to be treated like a queen?
Do you not see the narcissism in that?

If she's truly confident in herself, she wouldn't need a 'future husband' to remind her how beautiful she is every night.
Like I said above, false confidence.

Well she said this right?
"You got that 9 to 5 but baby, so do I.
So don't be thinking I'll be home and baking apple pies"

That right there is a woman towing the line of strong independent 'working' woman who has a problem coming home to cook for her man, the same man whom she wants reminding her how beautiful she is every night BTW - hence I said she's also quite confused in addition to being a self-absorbed narcissist.

Lol.

Duh
Re: Dear Future Husband.. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
ImBae:

You're so mean! Lol

Believing in oneself is a good thing, it helps you overcome a lot of things. Even if you are in fact ugly, believing you're not makes you feel beautiful and that's a good thing.

*humming Meghan Trainor' Close your eyes*
Feel beautiful all you want, if you're ugly your chances are limited. grin. Me sef I want to feel like I own a yacht or something.
Re: Dear Future Husband.. by ImBae(f): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Timbuktou:
Feel beautiful all you want, if you're ugly your chances are limited. grin. Me sef I want to feel like I own a yacht or something.

The mind of man is very strong. What the mind can conceive it can achieve. Believe you own a yacht, and you will own one. tongue
Re: Dear Future Husband.. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
ImBae:

The mind of man is very strong. What the mind can conceive it can achieve. Believe you own a yacht, and you will own one. tongue
Erm, till then na. Make I own am first. grin
Re: Dear Future Husband.. by ImBae(f): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Timbuktou:
Erm, till then na. Make I own am first. grin
LoL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed / Household Stuff Clearance / Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.