Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem (1723 Views)

I Need Unlock Code For This Huawei E5372s-601 ( Spectranet) / Huawei Modem Unlock Code Calculator V3.2 (v1 + V2 + V3 Algo) / Pls I Want To Brows With My Modem. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
please im trying to unlock my zte mtn modem and its asking me for unlock code pls how do i generate that?

pls help
Re: Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
nobody wan talk?
Re: Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
nawao
Re: Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem by femi4: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2015
kaycii1:
nawao
mail me
Re: Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
femi4:
mail me

thank u
i have done that
Re: Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem by bedfordng(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
what is the model number.zte modem is mostly unlocked directly from software since you can't insert unlock code.or can you insert an unlock code to it
Re: Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
bedfordng:
what is the model number.zte modem is mostly unlocked directly from software since you can't insert unlock code.or can you insert an unlock code to it

the model number is mf667, and um using a software , but the problem is
the software is asking me to enter the unlock code
when it didnt give me any code.. so im i a magician undecided
where and how im i suposed to get dat
Re: Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem by femi4: 12:08am On Mar 20, 2015
kaycii1:

thank u
i have done that
Check your mail
Re: Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 20, 2015
femi4:
Check your mail

pls is there any other special way to check nairaland mails
this is my third time of checking mails from nairaland without seeing anything undecided
Re: Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem by femi4: 7:02am On Mar 20, 2015
kaycii1:

pls is there any other special way to check nairaland mails
this is my third time of checking mails from nairaland without seeing anything undecided
Imagine, you dont even know how nairaland mail works. Where did you check? You have to check your email address that you use to register i.e slimbone1@rocketmail.com
Re: Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem by bedfordng(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2015
kaycii1:

the model number is mf667, and um using a software , but the problem is
the software is asking me to enter the unlock code
when it didnt give me any code.. so im i a magician undecided
where and how im i suposed to get dat
i said most zte modem requires you to unlock it directly with computer.they don't accept inserting codes because the box to insert code is disabled
Re: Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
bedfordng:
i said most zte modem requires you to unlock it directly with computer.they don't accept inserting codes because the box to insert code is disabled

i hope u got what im saying undecided i mean...the box to insert the code is there and not disabled
but the problem is i dont get any code to insert there
Re: Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
femi4:
Imagine, you dont even know how nairaland mail works. Where did you check? You have to check your email address that you use to register i.e slimbone1@rocketmail.com

lol... ok now i know.. i was checking the wrong mail
i did change my mail sometime ago
lol how could i forget ?
thanx.

but that same software u sent me is exactly the type im using but i doesnt give me any code to enter into the box
but i will retry again using ur steps... thankz once more
Re: Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem by femi4: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
kaycii1:

lol... ok now i know.. i was checking the wrong mail
i did change my mail sometime ago
lol how could i forget ?
thanx.

but that same software u sent me is exactly the type im using but i doesnt give me any code to enter into the box
but i will retry again using ur steps... thankz once more
Stop ranting and read the instruction on how to use it, don't be stereotype
Re: Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
femi4:
Stop ranting and read the instruction on how to use it, don't be stereotype

are u ok? undecided
Re: Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem by femi4: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
kaycii1:

are u ok? undecided
Don't disturb me
Re: Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
femi4:
Don't disturb me

whats wrong with u

(1) (Reply)

Known Windows 10 Problem So Far And How To Fix Them / Why You Should Learn Microsoft Excel, Access And Powerpoint / How To Send Money Using UPI From A Basic Feature Phone Or Using BHIM - Dial *99#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.