Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Known Windows 10 Problem So Far And How To Fix Them - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Known Windows 10 Problem So Far And How To Fix Them (1722 Views)

New Built Computer With Possible Windows 10 Problem? / How Do I Fix This Windows 10 Problem? / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Known Windows 10 Problem So Far And How To Fix Them by Emmynet101(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2015
1. Wi-Fi Connection Problems

Quite a considerable number of Windows 10 users are having issues with Wi-Fi connection. Some are complaining that their computers are facing challenges in searching and tracing available Wi-Fi networks.

2. Problems With Google Chrome

Another main problem that Windows 10 users are facing is with regard to Chrome browser. Almost every Windows 10 user claims that chrome is responding poorly to the OS.

Solution: For now use alternative browser if you experience such hitch.

3. Activation

A good percentage of people have already confirmed that Windows 10 has some issues when it comes to activation. This is majorly common soon after installation or upgrade.

Solution: Restart pc and every goes back to normal

Source; http://mytechportal.com/windows-10-problems-and-how-to-fix-them/
Re: Known Windows 10 Problem So Far And How To Fix Them by Abdul9025(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2015
dis your post is not helpful at all..and I no go click that ur yeye link

2 Likes

Re: Known Windows 10 Problem So Far And How To Fix Them by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2015
Just as I feared. The worst is yet to come. I'd give it four more months before I think of upgrading.

1 Like

Re: Known Windows 10 Problem So Far And How To Fix Them by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2015
Emmynet101:

Quite a considerable number of Windows 10 users are having issues with Wi-Fi connection. Some are complaining that their computers are facing challenges in searching and tracing available Wi-Fi networks.

Another main problem that Windows 10 users are facing is with regard to Chrome browser. Almost every Windows 10 user claims that chrome is responding poorly to the OS.

3. Activation

A good percentage of people have already confirmed that Windows 10 has some issues when it comes to activation. This is majorly common soon after installation or upgrade.

I faced none of the above listed so called problems..... Mine came pre-activated... Wireless works flawlessly, chrome works without any problem... One thing with we Nigerians is that as far as things don't work well for us, we are always to quick to call it a bug... Even when it's not.....
Re: Known Windows 10 Problem So Far And How To Fix Them by SimpleVili: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
Thanks for this, OP. I've been looking forward to it.
Re: Known Windows 10 Problem So Far And How To Fix Them by Chukky86: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Am enjoying mine on my tablet pc... Though the tablet pc version is really different.. very big different.
Re: Known Windows 10 Problem So Far And How To Fix Them by Kurupt01: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
I've never encountered any of the aforementioned problems by the O.P. Mine works flawlessly as for the WiFi connection issue , please update your drivers people. If you need the activator quote me for a link
Re: Known Windows 10 Problem So Far And How To Fix Them by phiszo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Kurupt01:
I've never encountered any of the aforementioned problems by the O.P. Mine works flawlessly as for the WiFi connection issue , please update your drivers people. If you need the activator quote me for a link
ok bro.. pls share the link.
Re: Known Windows 10 Problem So Far And How To Fix Them by amnps: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
After a successful installation of my Windows 10 upgrade, I ran into some issues like the start, search, WiFi and other buttons on the were not working. Even Microsoft Edge was nowhere to be found.

To resolve this, I had to do several restarts and a forced shutdown by taking out the battery while laptop was still on as I had read this somewhere on-line sometime ago. Good thing is that it worked.
Re: Known Windows 10 Problem So Far And How To Fix Them by Wilfem(m): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Emmynet101:
3. Activation

I never experienced any of the above listed problems/issues on my recently upgraded Windows 10 Laptop.
Re: Known Windows 10 Problem So Far And How To Fix Them by Kurupt01: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2015
phiszo:

ok bro.. pls share the link.

There u go, link to the activator just run it

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9o0li4zw5wmy9ng/AADMNQUxhJO6xFZaRA1V1-vea?dl=0
Re: Known Windows 10 Problem So Far And How To Fix Them by taylor8806: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Well, Windows 10 is the latest OS developed by Microsoft with several latest features. These features are awesome but this is also creating problem to the users. There are many troublesome issues faced by Windows 10 users. Very firstly the users are facing installing Windows 10, many users are found complaining about the installation issue of Windows 10 and later when it was installed it can’t be activated. Many are facing Wi-Fi issues, there are many issues that are came to know by the users in windows 10. So here know the common issues and also know how to get rid of them easily.

Visit this to know more: http://www.fixwindowserrors.biz/blog/windows-10-top-10-common-issues-and-their-fixes-part-1

(1) (Reply)

My Thinkpad E540 Battery Is Not Charging. / Wifi.com.ng Service Quality In VGC, Lagos / Cost Of Hp Nx6310 Adapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.