Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

4 Major Importance of Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Major Importance of Blogging (4386 Views)

Get Adsence Approval Within One Month Of blogging. / My One Week And Three Days Experience Of Blogging / 8 Things I Have Learnt From 3 Months Of Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Major Importance of Blogging by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
I know there are still some people out there who wonder if Blogging ever had its usefulness? It wasn't their fault to think like that though, thanks to some gibberish blogs these people have came across which make them think Blogging doesn't have any value.

So back to the main thing, on this post here on NL, i would like to talk about 4 Ways in which Blogging had been of importance. Shall we start?

*. Learning New Things - Do you want to learn how to cook a new food? A Food blog is a great way to start!
How about new places? Visit Travel blogs!
For Phones and Computing tips, Visit Tech blogs!
For blogging tips, visit Webmaster blogs!
Whatever New thing you wanted to learn, there is always a blog out there to help you get started!

*. Obtainning Info about something - Whenever a new phone comes out, the first place people visit is a blog so as to check the specs. The same thing happens to some other stuff also, people learn much info about something by reading a blog that talked about the thing.
*. Inspiration and Motivation - Sometimes when the going gets tough, we all need something to cheer and inspire us. By visiting an inspiration blog, you could gets energized and your morale boosted!
* Getting answers to Questions - There are lots of questions we wish to ask and what we usually do is to goto Google.com and type in the question. However GOOGLE is just acting as the MIDDLEMAN, its not the one providing the answers.
Most of the times, google simply connects you to a blog that answers your question!
And that goes the 4 ways blogging had helped and is helping us!

Full Post source - http://www.netsocialblog.com/2016/02/how-blogging-had-shaped-things-and.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by Brightgem(f): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Blogs kind of make u also practice what you preach, for instance I have a health blog so I have to try live and eat healthy for me to stay true to what I say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
Brightgem:
Blogs kind of make u also practice what you preach, for instance I have a health blog so I have to try live and eat healthy for me to stay true to what I say.

You're absolutely right about that. Also blogging makes one todo research about what the blogger wants to talk about thus discovering more.
In one word, blogging push you to be better. Isn't it?

1 Like

Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by uhiochris1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
Brightgem:

true

1 Like

Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2016
uhiochris1:

true
hello,
i see there are some parts on your template that you haven't modified successfully
Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by uhiochris1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tuham:

hello,
i see there are some parts on your template that you haven't modified successfully

yes i was unable to modify this

Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by uhiochris1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tuham:

hello,

yes

Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
uhiochris1:

yes
would you be interested in me doing it for you, or you can do it yourself.
Also: i can give you a complete new design if you'd want
Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by Ezedon(m): 6:20am On Oct 10, 2016
ok, good for bloggers
Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by nmreports: 6:39am On Oct 10, 2016
Almighty blogging tips here and there.
Just carve a niche for yourself... be passionate about it and follow all webmaster rules.
Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by Cutehector(m): 6:42am On Oct 10, 2016
Talk2bella
Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2016
Money - It is no longer news that a lot of people these days are blogging for profit. The world's highest earning blogger makes more than 7 million Naira everyday from her blog.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by omoadeleye(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2016
Cool
Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by Mecoy(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2016
BECOME A BLOGGER IMMEDIATELY! Buy and own the website www.naijayouths.com.ng at a very affordable price. It comes with a facebook group of 5k members.
Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by lajoshua: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2016
yeeaah you are so on point op.....that's why you have to pick a niche you are passionate about.. I'm rocking my world @ www.voiceofaudacity.com

by the way guys if you want to setup a blog, or purchase a custom domain, web design, seo, website management and setup.. quote me.
I just finished a job @ www.charitywhizblog.com

1 Like

Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by Dclique(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2016
Tuham:
I know there are still some people out there who wonder if Blogging ever had its usefulness? It wasn't their fault to think like that though, thanks to some gibberish blogs these people have came across which make them think Blogging doesn't have any value.

So back to the main thing, on this post here on NL, i would like to talk about 4 Ways in which Blogging had been of importance. Shall we start?

*. Learning New Things - Do you want to learn how to cook a new food? A Food blog is a great way to start!
How about new places? Visit Travel blogs!
For Phones and Computing tips, Visit Tech blogs!
For blogging tips, visit Webmaster blogs!
Whatever New thing you wanted to learn, there is always a blog out there to help you get started!

*. Obtainning Info about something - Whenever a new phone comes out, the first place people visit is a blog so as to check the specs. The same thing happens to some other stuff also, people learn much info about something by reading a blog that talked about the thing.
*. Inspiration and Motivation - Sometimes when the going gets tough, we all need something to cheer and inspire us. By visiting an inspiration blog, you could gets energized and your morale boosted!
* Getting answers to Questions - There are lots of questions we wish to ask and what we usually do is to goto Google.com and type in the question. However GOOGLE is just acting as the MIDDLEMAN, its not the one providing the answers.
Most of the times, google simply connects you to a blog that answers your question!
And that goes the 4 ways blogging had helped and is helping us!

Full Post source - http://www.netsocialblog.com/2016/02/how-blogging-had-shaped-things-and.html

All ur points can also be grouped under "Obtainning Info about something". Anyways, Good post!
Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by Goldblood: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2016
Blogging also challenge you, in a way, to be the best you can be..............in what you do.

1 Like

Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by Jeel: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2016
Blogging is like writing a book. All my blog posts are my book chapters. I blog chapter 1 to the last.

Any blogger can write a bestselling book.

1 Like

Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by Rick9(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2016
Nice! getting a blog soon
Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by Revamped(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2016
Brightgem:
You are absolutely correct, blogging especially in niche blogging! Helps you practice what you preach/teach..... I for one, who's into self development coaching it helps me stay on track.

1 Like

Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by heryourjay(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2016
Revamped:
You are absolutely correct, blogging especially in niche blogging! Helps you practice what you preach/teach..... I for one, who's into self development coaching it helps me stay on track.

You Are absolutely right!
Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by Revamped(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2016
heryourjay:

You Are absolutely right!
Yes Sir
Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by Victorakats(m): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2016
Sure blogging is enjoyable and fulfilling experience.

No pressure, no regrets!

For dating, sex, and marriage counselling, visit www.amaraofficial.com today
Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by cheapgoal: 8:02am On Oct 10, 2016
wink

Op your on track..beside bloggers should drive inspiration from everything around us..

Check out my cool football blog

Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by drkells(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2016
Do you also create website
Mecoy:
BECOME A BLOGGER IMMEDIATELY! Buy and own the website www.naijayouths.com.ng at a very affordable price. It comes with a facebook group of 5k members. Whatsapp or call : 08020850508
Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by bamisepeters(m): 8:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Relationship blogger passing by... Nice one Op.

Check signature...
Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by Princepri(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2016
what's the use of blog without traffic
Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by konjinus(m): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2016
If I told u that I got an Adsense approval in 2months and without a domain, would u believe me? Check my signature for proof!! !!
Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by cheapgoal: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2016
Princepri:
what's the use of blog without traffic

Useless and time wasting..
Mine is few weeks old but I'm very sure traffic will flow..
Re: 4 Major Importance of Blogging by cheapgoal: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2016
konjinus:
If I told u that I got an Adsense approval in 2months and without a domain, would u believe me? Check my signature for proof!! !!

You keep saying that..how do you manage that..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Premium Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, HTML Theme For Just 1K - Get 1 Free / 5 Powerful And Free Blogging Tools You Must Have In Your Plate / How To Increase Google Page Rank Of Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.