Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Pls I Need Tecno D9 Battery Urgentlypls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls I Need Tecno D9 Battery Urgentlypls (1390 Views)

Please I Need Tecno D9 Battery / Download Tecno D9 And Other Tecno Device Stock ROM / Tecno D9 Thread ~ Specs And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Tecno D9 Battery Urgentlypls by ptoall1000: 6:29am On Mar 19, 2015
Pls where can I find a new tecno D9 battery, preferably in Abuja, but anywhere.
Re: Pls I Need Tecno D9 Battery Urgentlypls by Carlcaresophia: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2015
ptoall1000:
Pls where can I find a new tecno D9 battery, preferably in Abuja, but anywhere.
If your battery has any problem, you can try to contact our Carlcare Service Center for help. Following are the address and hotline of our service center in Abuja: Abuja First floor, 16 Gwani Street, Off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, FCT, Abuja; + 234 8181176195 Thank you!
Re: Pls I Need Tecno D9 Battery Urgentlypls by aaronhaul: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
If your battery has any problem, you can try to contact our Carlcare Service Center for help. Following are the address and hotline of our service center in Abuja: Abuja First floor, 16 Gwani Street, Off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, FCT, Abuja; + 234 8181176195 Thank you!

My Tecno D9 needs a new battery. I've been looking to purchase and could not find it over Jumia or Konga and also in Benin City, Edo State markets.

Do you have Carlcare Service Center in Edo State too? What is address and Telephone number?

Thanks.

Aaron
Re: Pls I Need Tecno D9 Battery Urgentlypls by Carlcaresophia: 7:36am On Aug 18, 2015
aaronhaul:

My Tecno D9 needs a new battery. I've been looking to purchase and could not find it over Jumia or Konga and also in Benin City, Edo State markets.

Do you have Carlcare Service Center in Edo State too? What is address and Telephone number?

Thanks.

Aaron
Hello Aaron, below is address and hotline of our service center in Edo State, you can try to contact it and our colleagues there will help to check the battery for you. Thank you!
NO5/7 Isekhere Streen off Ibewe Road,Ring Road Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria +2348172951002

(1) (Reply)

The Past,present And Future Of Universal Serial Bus (USB) / The New Apple Iphone 7 Plus Will Have 256 GB Of Internal Memory And More Battery / How To Turn Your Android Phone Into A Dedicated Server In 5minutes Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.